Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6574|Pickle Village
Is there an incremental patch that will be released or just the full patch?
redhawk454
+50|6518|Divided States of America
No
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

Just the full patch.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
Why would EA do that? They are too busy shining the 2142 advertisement in your face everytime you open up BF2.
No, they will NOT.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

التعريفات wrote:

Why would EA do that? They are too busy shining the 2142 advertisement in your face everytime you open up BF2.
No, they will NOT.
Because the incremental patches have always been shaky, and they didn't want more people having problems with server crashes or CTDs. You should ALWAYS download the full patch even if they have an incremental, it could save you a lot of pain in the long run.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

No, they will NOT.
Because the incremental patches have always been shaky, and they didn't want more people having problems with server crashes or CTDs. You should ALWAYS download the full patch even if they have an incremental, it could save you a lot of pain in the long run.
now consider the fact it 530 megs.
dubbs
+105|6602|Lexington, KY

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

No, they will NOT.
Really?  I have do incremental each time, and have not had any issues.  I did the patch for 1.41, and I have had one CTD, and the game minimize itself between maps.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6574|Pickle Village
thanks for the help guys.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Many, many people do have problems with the incremental patches, and anyone remember on 1.3 when about half the servers had it in their server message to disconnect and download the full patch if they had just used the incremental? It can cause problems.

Size not a problem for me, I've got 15mb down FiOs.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6319|Belfast
its doesnt matter!
it only takes like 1hr to download!
and a few mins to patch so problem solved
i downloaded it on friday

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard