Droopox
Aruban Gamer
+1|6818|Aruba
chuy...what about placing the country's flag next to the country name in our stats...you should be able to get that from the EA servers also...

Droopox
OCG-Shootr69
Hey TF u want a match against OCG 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Droop: coming, it's coming, calm down.

OCG-Shootr69: we only have 3 active players, a foruth in reserver So, probably not.
OCG-Shootr69
Ok, well do u know a website to figure out how to get each badge cause www.planetbattlefield2.com is wrong.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Hey stop teasing us with more sigs!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Lol, sucker
Stasiek
nice signatures, good to see more info being reflected to each individuals profile

just one thing, may you make the multiple (bf2s.com) dissapear and just have one on the bottom of the signature?

thanks
Stasiek
another thing the black background is a little to the left for the awards section

thanks
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I cant remove the bf2s.com text because I have no idea which sigs you are using, and which you don't and I want to make sure I get credit. I did, however, fade the text out significantly in order to reduce the repitition effect.

The awards image is separate from the other ones: the "shift" is an IE CSS bug that I can't seem to fix.
harrywarry
+0|6812
hehe
[EBK]Dr-Death
+0|6813|Maryland, USA
Comment:

EXCELLENT SITE.  I really like the way you have laid out the format.

Question:

I was attempting to pull my other clan mates stats for comparrison. There format is as follows [EBK]<name>. ( Mine is different because I screwed up during setting up my account with EA and now cannot get it changed ) My stats pull with my nickname correctly shown however my teammates do not.  Is it because the less than < and greater than > symbols screw with the database query?

Thanks,

Last edited by [EBK]Dr-Death (2005-08-04 13:02:01)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I can handle those characters fine, EA's server, on the other hand, throws it's hands up in the air and runs around like I just lit it's pants on fire when I try a query with a < > or & in the name. Nothing I can do about that until they fix it.
[EBK]Dr-Death
+0|6813|Maryland, USA
Okay,

The only reason I asked is that one of my team mates uses www.bf2tracker.com and can pull the stats by the nick name with out a problem using our clan format [EBK]<NAME>.  I don't like them because their site isn't near the quality of this one and you cannot do team lists like you can here.

Thanks,
[GFC]SCARETACTIC
hello
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Hi.
ShadowOfTRU7H
+0|6732|Texas, USA
omg...this site is so awesome!
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

chuyskywalker wrote:

Also, I fixed a slew of browser display bugs. Hold cntrl-shift and click your "Refresh" button to get the new updated layout.
what do u mean?
Skratchy
+0|6750
the only thing missing is a search thingy to filter out players by country

love bf2s!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard