TehMyke
D:
+343|6679
zomg!!!!11!

tells your career points, kd, time played, etc.... 10x better then the http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5574 one...

kbai.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6545
You actually bought that silly keyboard
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6692|Oregon
its a great keyboard (no, i dont have it. saitek eclipse here.) i would get it if i didnt have something already.

that is pretty neato. i heard that the 3rd party one for earlier versions was crap and would use 50% of your cpu.
Rennkasper
+27|6712|Dortmund

TehMyke wrote:

zomg!!!!11!

tells your career points, kd, time played, etc.... 10x better then the http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5574 one...

kbai.
Sorry ,but do you mean Patch 1.10 ?
Tsavo_Killjoy
+4|6412
I'll believe this when I see it.

But what ever happened with

"The patches will also be entirely dedicated to correcting bugs and making fixes instead of introducing new gameplay mechanics, thus significantly reducing the risk of introducing new bugs with the patches. " ?

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for enhancements + I have a G15, but at the risk of gameplay integrity, no thanks. Plus, the current solution to this isn't bad at all and it doesn't take up near the amount of RAM as some might think.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

yay!
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6679

daffytag wrote:

You actually bought that silly keyboard
The LCD is nice, but the reason that I got mine is because of the other features like; the smooth & even key stroke, illuminated keys(adjustable), USB ports, and my favorite the windows commands off switch.

I would always bump the windows key and get dumped to the desktop making it easy for anyone to casually walk up and stab me while I wait for the windows context to change back to the game.

If you don't like the HUD blocking your screen then the LCD app is a good alternative.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6731|Internet!

Tsavo_Killjoy wrote:

But what ever happened with

"The patches will also be entirely dedicated to correcting bugs and making fixes instead of introducing new gameplay mechanics, thus significantly reducing the risk of introducing new bugs with the patches. " ?
Gasp! EA lies to us!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica
Saitek Eclipse II > G15 imo.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6346|Inside the AR Rockets.
*Im so fcking confused!!!*
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6321
wtf??? i just use a freeking normal "internet" keyboard, and a 5 button optic mouse and i own... lol i am not spending any more of my money on BF2142 ...lol the $50 for the game was too much...
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

G15 Just seemed very gimicky to me so I never got one, this 2142 thingy sounds kinda cool though. I won't be gettinga G15 still though, I'm waiting for a UK layout Razer Tarantula coz they got lots of pretty lights oooh, yeh so I'm easily sold.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

G15 Just seemed very gimicky to me so I never got one, this 2142 thingy sounds kinda cool though. I won't be gettinga G15 still though, I'm waiting for a UK layout Razer Tarantula coz they got lots of pretty lights oooh, yeh so I'm easily sold.
Its not gimmicky at all. It IS the best keyboard you can buy in the current time imo.

The idea is hell good. I'll be using it
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

gene_pool wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Its not gimmicky at all. It IS the best keyboard you can buy in the current time imo.

The idea is hell good. I'll be using it
There are better keyboards, that ones just popular. The LCD is a gimick as it dosn't really do anything for you you couldnt do yourself using your eyes and your brain.

I have a £15 Logitech keyboard, my friend a G15, its the same keyboard, keys are the same.

If I wanted a pro-grade gaming keyboard right this second I'd go for a Raptor K1.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

I got a zboard with the bf2 keyset. really easy to use
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6561|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

QFT.  G15 keys are waaay too small.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

BabySpinach wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Some of us dont have fat fingers

The G15 App for BF2142 that I currently use works just fine.. Whats so good about the new one?

And for everyone else that owns a G15 Keyboard, wtf is the switch button underneath the left USB port used for?? (to the left of the LCD Screen and media Buttons.)

I've switched it back and forth and it doesn't do shit..
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

LT.Victim wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

The G15 App for BF2142 that I currently use works just fine.. Whats so good about the new one?

And for everyone else that owns a G15 Keyboard, wtf is the switch button underneath the left USB port used for?? (to the left of the LCD Screen and media Buttons.)

I've switched it back and forth and it doesn't do shit..
It changes whether or not the windows button works, for "game mode" where it doesn't so you don't minimize your game accidentally, or normal where it works.
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

LT.Victim wrote:

The G15 App for BF2142 that I currently use works just fine.. Whats so good about the new one?[/b]
The builtin one tells you all sorts of basic info when you login, k/d, time played, dog tags, etc... then when you connect to a server it tells a bit more then the other one.. like how many dog tags you have that round/few other things..
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6561|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

LT.Victim wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Lolz, I'm slim and trim.   Just big hands.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

BabySpinach wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

Lolz, I'm slim and trim.   Just big hands.
You know what they say about hands..

The bigger then hands the bigger the.. oh wait, thats feet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard