IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6753|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Yeah in my younger adult years it took me a while to learn that your GF is not your Wife nor your possession to own exclusively, once I got that straight in my head life became a whole lot easier tbh, it's an Irish thing..
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command

zero_x830 wrote:

ATG: Also, if you are really depressed and thinking about death, nothing will snap you out of that like looking death in the eye

omg where do you people get such long thought of lines

maybe I'm just not creative enough
I suffer from diarria of the brain.

Also usequote tags for greater effect

Code:

[quote]TEXT[/quote]
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6780|Human Meat Shield

ncc6206 wrote:

Play BF2 I/O with a shotgun.  You will be surprised how much tension you relieve blowing away baddies with the shotgun.
I do that .. ALOT! But I find it amusing though.
Erkut.hv
+124|6746|California

Flonster wrote:

please excuse my crappy english, i try my best.

When u got a bad mood, especially Hate and Breed, and this shit is eating you alive...

What do you do to bring u down back to basics?

I try to go out and meet new faces or good known old ones... music

p.s. Im not an emo Kid, i think im an average 27year old, today my GF cheated one me with a guy i know for about 15 years

(and i feel like rippin their fucking heads of and play football with em)
Know what you do? Thank your friend for opening your eyes to the fact that your girlfriend was a whore. Be pissed at him, but dump her.

Steps:.

1. New poon: The universal cure-all for what ails you. Nothing makes you walk on air like a nice new piece of onion booty..

2. Indulge your vices: Unless it is alcohol and you are an angry drunk. If not, then go have some fun, doing whatever it is you do for fun.

3. Realize that at 27, you have plenty of years left to find yourself a "nice girl". Go find some hot dumb ones to play with for a few years.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6579|Oxford

Flonster wrote:

please excuse my crappy english, i try my best.

When u got a bad mood, especially Hate and Breed, and this shit is eating you alive...

What do you do to bring u down back to basics?

I try to go out and meet new faces or good known old ones... music

p.s. Im not an emo Kid, i think im an average 27year old, today my GF cheated one me with a guy i know for about 15 years

(and i feel like rippin their fucking heads of and play football with em)
I'd blame the girl, not the guy. You'll get over it.
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6557|-removed you know why- mod
aaah Ricardo Blanco... what was the highjacking thing anyway? i mean yout account...

and hell yeah ill get over it.. but this day is done.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6456|The Land of Scott Walker

Erkut.hv wrote:

3. Realize that at 27, you have plenty of years left to find yourself a "nice girl". Go find some hot dumb ones to play with for a few years.
Just don't pick up anything nasty or finding the nice girl might prove difficult. 

GF: "What are those things on your manhood?" "
You: "Oh they're nothing honey, just some warts, gimme some lovin'."
Immobile Sniper
+3|6510
> I can completely understand what you are going thru,and it sucks. Before pounding him/dumping her,try to get to the bottom of it first. If she threw it at him,and he took it,it's more HER fault than his in my book,most guys strike while the iron is hot. On the other hand,if your boy put the moves on her,and she allowed herself to be talked into dropping it off,then the blame is HIS more than hers. Try to put yourself in his position. If it was his girlfriend,and she threw it at you,would you have hit it? Loyalty to your boys often goes right out the proverbial window when these situations occur. I'm not condoning guys splitting the lips of their homie's women at all,but if the dude was a close enough friend to start with,you can't really dust his ass over it because you might have done the same if the roles were flipped. I'm also NOT saying that they both aren't to blame,just that animosity is more accurately distributed once you know who made the move first. I've always had a motto,BRO'S BEFORE HO'S. Tommy D.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6608|Seattle

All chicks are fucking whores. The sooner you accept that fact, the sooner you'll feel better.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon

King_County_Downy wrote:

All chicks are fucking whores. The sooner you accept that fact, the sooner you'll feel better.
jaded.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51
Eat Chocolate! It works..
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6642|Norway
tired of cheaters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CFrwhsfYjY

most of you probably know it already but its still fucking hilarious
zero_x830
+5|6435|Netherlands
tired of cheaters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CFrwhsfYjY

most of you probably know it already but its still fucking hilarious
Who that freaking harsh, he probaly saved 3 years for that thingy
I like how they work though, but they could have just not given him his comp back for like 4 months, instead of destroying it, o ye and as you noticed i haven't seen it yet
jonsimon
+224|6506
Workout, blast music, pick up boxing?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6664|USA

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

bad_mongoloid wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

May I suggest dating asian girls from now on..?  They are pretty damn awesome.
What the fuck does dating asian girls have anything to do with this?  Asian girls are just like any other girls, they might cheat on you too.  Especially if you're some BF2 playing nerd who listens to other losers like Mr.Pieeater.

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

Don't get mad at him man.  Honestly its your ex's fault.  Your friend is a dude when it comes down to it.  And guys are usually not very objective when it comes to sexual stuff.  Get her out of your life because its obvious that she was a bad person.  AND tell your friend your not mad at him and thank him for helping you realize what a bitch she was.  Unless he wants to date her, then just tell him to fuck off and pay you and money he owes you.   

Give it time man, you will feel better someday soon.  Just realize that this is happening for a reason and you are being prepared for something greater in life.  Don't let some stupid chick who has no morals affect you.  Talk to your friend and tell the bitch to fuck off.

Good luck man and hang in there,

Pie
If your friend of 15 years puts the moves on your girl, then he's really not a friend.  You've just learned about two people and you can forget about these two and get along with your life.  Cut them off - no phone calls, emails, IMs, anything in person.  That and time will help you heal.

Stick to video games Mr.Pieeater, you give the worst advice.

To Flonster:  I would go out and try new hobbies.  Definitely join a gym and start working out and getting into shape or getting into better shape.  Take a class for fun at a nearby college.  Find some ways to volunteer around your town.  This will help you stay busy and meet new people.
Whoahohoho there little guy.  Seems someone has something against the Pie and is turning this nice thread into a personal attack. 

First off don't put words in my mouth.   I never said an asian girl wouldn't cheat on him.  I just made a recommendation. 

Second, I'm a BF2 playing nerd and hold my hot asians down just fine.  Its not a matter of what your hobbies are at all.  So don't try to act like I'm a loser for playing the game that you are posting on forums for...  You need a reality check there son.  And how would you even know if The Pie is a loser?  You must be an internet tough-guy, I have heard about you.  Don't be mad at the world, be mad at yourself.

And as far as his friend goes, they have been friends for 15 years.  If he wants to throw away a 15 year relationship with his friend he can do so.  I just suggested trying to repair that.  Its not like it was his wife.  My ex kissed my Best Friend since the 4th grade and I wasn't made at him at all because I knew she was a whore.

I give the worst advice?  So joining a gym and just keeping all the pain bundled up inside is what you would suggest?  Ask any Psychologist if they think that is a good idea and they will say no.  Males usually keep their feelings to themselves, which is not healthy.  He shoud talk to his friend and see what is going on.  You should quit trying to look cool on a forum.
you are a loser becuase you refer to yourself in the 3rd perosn.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6682
Same hing happened to me bro.  A girl I loved, and was with a long time.  She fucked my friends of 15 years.

Walked in on them.

I said "You know I would expect this from her because she's a whore, but not from you Josh".

Never spoke to either of them since, never will.

You will grieve over the lose, however in time you WILL look back on this and say "Screw em, I am better off".  I promise.

Keep listening to music and playing some games.  Mrs Right will walk in.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6735|Doncaster, England
I'd kick his ass and then take him for a drink.
Oh, and never speak to her again.

He must have seen in her what you saw in her, he is just a man.

She should not have been looking.
nlsme
+48|6426|new york
just go out and have some fun. find another girl,if only for a 1nighter.

Last edited by nlsme (2006-12-21 18:55:52)

dubbs
+105|6643|Lexington, KY

nlsme wrote:

Little late there, considering that this was posted about 4 months ago.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6504|Connecticut
Most girls are sluts waiting to happen, realize this and move on. Trust me on one thing: chicks love to be pined over, dont ever call her again or even acknowledge her and that will fuck her mind worse than anything you could think of. As for the dude, cave his face in. Bro's before Ho's plain and simple. Your boy just broke an unwritten and an nonnegotiable man law and he needs to be dealt with accordingly. Do it for guys everywhere, it will restore man-balance.
Malloy must go
BVC
+325|6706
Mates don't do that to mates.

Here are some suggestions:
1)Give him the bash and let him know why, then go out and have a good time.
2)Seduce her then brag to him about it.
3)Become bitter, and stalk one or both of them.
4)Cut them both out of your life.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6711|MoVal So-Cal
You can make them feel bad for a couple days. Tell her that you had AIDS and never had the will to tell her. It will
A)scare her big time
B)Get his penis out of her
C)make you laugh
nlsme
+48|6426|new york

dubbs wrote:

nlsme wrote:

Little late there, considering that this was posted about 4 months ago.
looks like about 2 weeks to me, dec. 8 of this year. huh. stfu.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard