DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6412
i prawn nubs
Marinejuana
local
+415|6555|Seattle
Blackhawk and Fierce:

its cool to express your opinions about the video. if i made it sound like the video was an example of the greatest player in the world then my mistake but i thought u were being a jerk rudely dismissing the threadmaster's video simply for what it is (or brothers video). and it was linked through my post where i do not make it out to be the most incredible thing in the world.

a thread like this should basically contain nominations. people like sarge, blackhawk, fierce and like 10 others all started making posts ragging on nominees they dont know. some of you even decided to rag on the video that i did not link u directly to and never said depicted the best playing. its funny because in this thread sarge even rudely dismisses komet the same way just because he doesnt recognize the name.

But I feel like in response, i wasnt any better to fierce and blackhawk if they are as elite as they say. if i had realized you two had so much expertise on the topic i wouldnt have even responded to your judgements. 

and fuck it, xfire me and ill go on a european server. even if my ping is shit and i cant personally produce anything, i would like to see what superior infantry looks like.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X
Hell's yeahs, without proof, any of these guys are complete noobs.
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6774|Uk
Ur All Wrong The Worlds Best Player Is Snarf
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X
Snarf the smurf?
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6500|UK
Ill add you to xfire and 1vs1 you and i bet fierce will aswell, but quote were we say we are elite plz
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Ill add you to xfire and 1vs1 you and i bet fierce will aswell, but quote were we say we are elite plz
IMO...1v1 isn't a good indication of ones infantry skills.
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6774|Uk

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Snarf the smurf?
honestly... if u dont know who -P-SnarF is u should die... kthxbi
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Same SnArF who was in The Final Stand? The C4-chucking extraordinaire? He seemed pretty leet in the video, don't know how he is now.

Best player I've seen myself is BushViper. Best player based on stats.. maybe Magnificent^Osk or logitech.fi*eSki

edit: nvm i tink dat da best player is da blazin.uK i mean liek omg SPM and #1 in world=leet playerness!!111plusone

Last edited by Hurricane (2006-12-08 14:08:27)

Smitty5613
+46|6497|Middle of nowhere, California
im obviously the best:P
xtreme
+0|6344
well i got anotehr 1 from aus {ARK}porgasm ive played with him hes real good and pretty cool
[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR
Banned
+4|6542

Smitty5613 wrote:

no
!!yaya
+1|6332
yALL are comparing best inf and your pool of players are pubbers? lolz
!!yaya
+1|6332

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Snarf the smurf?
honestly... if u dont know who -P-SnarF is u should die... kthxbi
haha you should know snarf. he basically killed BF2 inf for.... 4 months? when they had to patch the c4 throwing?
!!yaya
+1|6332

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

i prawn nubs
I would be impressed if you didnt spam the MEC forces on Karkand.
Snipa Fox
+21|6368|Brisbane, Australia

!!yaya wrote:

yALL are comparing best inf and your pool of players are pubbers? lolz
Lol funny you should say that.

In Australia theres only one category of players. There's no real dedication to comps, as there are only a few going around.  All clans who are in them comps are regular 'pubbers'. There isn't another group of players who only play comps.
iamaliasing
+0|6332
i remember playing with you silver i was under another name not that bad
iamaliasing
+0|6332
i would nominate uptheirons
_lecro_
Banned
+4|6451

[GS]ChrONOtriGGeR wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

no
do you not have a sense of humor at all?

i bet u think your good because of your leet stats don't you? stats ARE NOT REAL btw !

/fail
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
Infantry combat is good BUT!

PLEASE REMOVE GRENADES FROM INFANTRY ONLY!!!!!
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6356
ive fought afew great infantry players in clan scrims.  There was 2 standouts for me.  Backupwayback he either hacks or is real good at scrims.  And bombsqaud(dont remember #'s after the name)  they both make my top list
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

too true. while theyre at it, the g36 too .
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6356

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

yah and why not nade launchers and at rockets  and ground defense and claymore.  Howa bout no c4 or flash grenades.  Definitely no uav.  How about no scopes on sniper rifles or no sights on the rest for the guns.  god that would make the game better.  Oh and i got pwned by i knife lets get rid of those 2.   Maybe then more people would be happy.   

People whined about  tanks and shit now all people complain about is infantry only nade spammers.  For all the complainers heres a game for you  http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p3994.htm
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

SpawnKiller wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

For all the complainers heres a game for you  http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p3994.htm
Cheers, going to have a fun day today
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6356

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

SpawnKiller wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

For all the complainers heres a game for you  http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p3994.htm
Cheers, going to have a fun day today
ride that horse.  Dont worry no nades will get you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard