idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6719|Debris From Space

ArkAng37 wrote:

I got pissed at this one guy because he would always tk anyone who went for his tank so I used my method of revenge! JIHAD JEEP!

Oh and bluescreen wicked ass sig man! Can I try to talk you into making me one?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=8391

Oh, and my funniest teamkill was on Wake. I was on the chinese side and we were stopping the enemies from reaching the island. Anyway, i was flying a jet, and while flying over the run-way to get more ammo, i flew directly into a friendly flying the opposite way. But, to add more bad luck, the plane wreck lands on a passing jeep with 4 people inside. 5 tk's. and they ALL punished.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2005-12-25 10:23:44)

Styles
+0|6692|Bronx ny/Ft hood tx
I was co and a squad called in for supplies and i dropped and in all their wisdom i guess they all decided to watch it fall....and not move....it landed on 2 of them and killed them...atleast they thought it was hilarious:lol:
Seth Infinite
+3|6731|Houston, The Republic of Texas
No TK, but I tried.

As a Sniper in Ghost Town I was on top of one of the tall buildings. Looking down, I saw this guy prone at a flag, not moving, dark uniform but no nametag. BOOM, head shot. Agin BOOM, head shot. A 3 rd time and no kill. Then I started thinking that this must be one of those glitches where the guy is inside the wall but I shot again. This time he moved and out of the corner of my eye I saw a teammate sniper 10 feet away moving. Fu<king shooting at shadows!
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6770
well, yesterday i was playing and i had some public watching me play, so i had some presure on, cuase they where specting to see something amazing.
i was playing night fly, and i saw and enemy trying to knife 2 unaware teammates , and i had my gun empty, so i try to knife the enemy,  well when i was behind the enemy i try to staved him, but he move to the side and i TK one of the unaware guys, then i try to knife him again, and he move again and i tk the other guy
i don't know how he mised the 2 guys with knife (even when they weren't moving) but he did the perfect timing to dodge my knife.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Okay, I have too good ones, one by me, and one by an enemy on another enemy.
My one first.

okay, this guy was a chopper hog. He couldn't fly for shit, but continually insisted on flying. i had been his gunner on two occasions, and had ending up regretting it both times. At the same time, I had a friend playing with me, and was introducing him to the world of BF2. After one unfortunate event where I got to be pilot, and my friend who wanted to learn how to be a gunner but was beaten to it by this un-named fool. I asked him to get out, explained to situation, but the arsehole refused to budge. Fair enough, i told my mate that i would save it for another time and took off.

Well, we did quite nicely for a while, but eventually, I was caught by a 'Lag Strike", a short bout of unexplained lag, and it caused me to crash. I got abused by his nub, and spawned back at the airfield, where my mate was still waiting.

The wanker decided that he was too far away from the chopper to walk, so he drove - over me and my mate, on purpose. Not long after that, he crashed the chopper and re-spawned. My mate shot him, and killed him. He again tried to run us over after he had re-spawned, but missed us both. I typed to him that I would happily let him have the chopper if he wanted, and suggested to Rob, (my mate,) that we could try something else for the time being. I also suggested that Rob kept his eyes on the chopper as it took off. I switched to my detonator and blew the chopper up while he was happily flying in his wonky way.

Oh how we laughed.

Okay, second occurence.
I was attacking the petrol station point at Dajing(?) Oilfields I drove my jeep into a shed and got out in order to try and knife a Spec. Ops guy. He noticed me a little too soon, and started marching backwards out of the shed, shooting at me. I kept my knife out and knew I had no hope. As soon as the Spec. Ops had taken his first step outside the shed, he was run over and TKed by a tank which looked like a runaway freight train. Fuck, I found it so funny. It was like one of those movies where someone comically gets hit my a bus or a train.

I have more, but I write too much.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
WildBlueYonder
+0|6731|New Brunswick Canada
I was playing on a wake server, with very few people so it was a very long round and dog fights were plentiful. I was the chinese and my wingman and i were constantly going up against the same two f-35 pilots. I followed one of the f-35s to the carrier and destroyed him with a missle while he was reloading, then made a snap turn for my airfield. While heading towards  the island out of no where right in front of me is the other j-10 BAM!!! and all i see typed on my screen was "......wow......LOL" "holy shit where did you come from" Literally all i saw was the pilots stunned expression as he passed through my cockpit.
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6692|Taiwan
another one, i was flying a jet, and coming back to the airfield to re-arm and repair, but meanwhile a teamate on another jet flew back to repair also, but a different direction than mine, and boom, crash.
Awesomo29
+0|6690|Chicago, IL
i jumped out of a helicopter as as gunner before the copter was gonna blow up and i had 4 teamkills. i wasnt flying the thing or dmging the helicopter. total bs
FriiginChomper
+41|6694
this was kinda funny/wierd glitch. i was playing karkand like everyone else here, and i was at the cement factory, i was onUSMC and a friendly APC drives in and is hanging about. then a MEC Van thing drives in and it pulls up so close to the TOW that the end part of it (the piece where the missle comes out) is like inside the wheel. so i figure i would die but i would kill the drivers, the dude driving the APC doesnt even see the MEC Van. so i run to the TOW and fire. BOOM, i killed to guys but i didnt die, and neither did the van. What the Fuck?? is what im thinking and then i got punished for 2 Tk's and i look up to where the kills are shown and it said i team killed 2 guys, the guy in the gunner seat of the MEC owns me and i see the APC blown up? i started laughing but it was wierd.

Does anyone know how that happened?? did the missle go through the van wheel or what?
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6726|cairns australia
flying a full blackhawk with bad damage tell everyone to bail which we do, empty b\hawk (which i just )left falls on two teammates two tks but funny.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6726|cairns australia
lol the supply crate of death,have killed teammate who called for supplies by delivering them to his head
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6719
I made myseld a suicide buggy with 5 charges. When I dirve out of the base, 2 pople jumped in. 10 sec lader, I crasehd into a own BMP3 with 4 people in. Oh, and the expolsion killed a tank nearby. And maybe some infantry. I were punised for 6 TK, and the dirver of the BMP3 got 3 (me with my two pasangers). All in all 9 TK, my wohle team got -30 for that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
being a sniper, shooting an enemy, but sum1 was kinda out of ammo, so he catched my bullet w/ his head. i think he uses bullet time coz it was 200m away
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6750|Brixham, UK
Just a minute ago I was putting C4 on an ATV, trying to get explosives badge. Guy gets on ATV as I do so, and runs me over. One minute later, he gets killed by a tank, and I get 4 teamkills because his ATV exlpodes making the C4 go off.
KevinB550
+5|6708
one time on Oman i was flying a JSF around, doing the usual bomb, chase enemy planes, rearm, repeat...

my brother comes into the room bitching about how our dad told him to get off the computer because it was late. i told him to shutup, i'm playing BF2 and want to concentrate, go away, blah blah...

well, he decides to try and be a tough guy and go for my computer's power button. i quickly level my plane out and let go of the joystick and turn to shove him away before he hits it and *WHAM*, on the screen i see to my horror that I just collided with a fully loaded blackhawk that was leaving the carrier.

guess who i took it out on
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6730

DUFFKING wrote:

Well, the game once teamswitched me, I forgot and shot a friendly squad with a tank. That didn't go down too well. I kinda saw their uniforms and didn't bother looking for the blue.
sometimes when it switches one or 2 player names will still show as red.

anyway. I say the funniest teamkills is when supplys land on ppls heads. Ive been crushed a fewtimes when i think they are stuck on the walls and i run over and they come tumbling down on me.
IrishWind
+4|6702
I've had a supply crate run me over as it slid down a gentle hill.

My most memorable was playing Jihad Jeep with the DPV on Dragon Valley.  I loaded the DPV with C4.  As I place the last charge, some idiot hops in the driver seat.  I ask him to leave.  He doesn't, and tries to get me in.  Uh, no.   Get out!  He tears off to the next flag on his own.  He's about 100 yards away when I pop the detonator.  I didn't feel bad about the punish he gave me.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6701|th3 unkn0wn
Being made squad leader without my knowledge (cos I wos busy hunting a spawn raping tank noob) and having a clan member spawn in the C4'ed jeep that I set off a split second later after he spawned on me (again without my knowledge). I questioned where the mysterious tk had come from (cos I knew the Vodnik wos empty) and heard a groan on teamspeak that confirmed who it wos, LOL
ZiniX
+0|6721
Was on Wake Island and this guy was the commander and was piss poor wasn't doing anything to help the team win, So I had a friend jump into the AA gun on the carrier and I was a medic, everytime my friend shot him, i revived him and repeated the process over and over again, untill he eventually left the server allowing someone who can actually command run the show
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys

Kobrakai wrote:

I was engineer in the back of the blackhawk with 5 other people, I threw some mines out by a flag, then the pilot landed on them and I got 5 tk's
did the same thing, with c4 -_-
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6726|In a van down by the river
I don't have a funniest teamkill but the funniest way I was teamkilled was via the flash bang.  Somebody threw it at me and completely blinded me.  I walked out into oncoming traffic.  I couldn't stop laughing.  The guy who ran me over started using obscenities and then got kicked for language.  I didn't punish him though...
MidlandBones
+0|6688
i like watching people tk for jets and choppers, i remember one dude would let you get in and then walk right up to the cockpit and blow your head off with the m95, he did that to me so later on when i saw him tk for the f35 again, i c4'd it and let him take off, i watched him on the hud and right when he was about to make his bomb run, i set it off.  i didnt get punished for it either, i guess he thought he got shot down by the other team.
onkelodd
+1|6745|Tromsø, Norway
Fu She Pass, I respawn at the main Chinese base, get in a Buggy, and take off at a 100 mph. I turn around the corner of a building, and there comes one of my friends, in a Buggy, doing 100 mph... We had absolutely no time to avoid the inevitable ===> Huge explotion, two squad-members dead, laughing their asses off on the voip.
_oO.WasTeD.TimE.Oo_
+-1|6716|England
my funniest tk was riding on top of the blackhawk on wake island then knifing the pilot inside, the bh crashed into a tree and the dead pilot got 4 TKs on himself and got booted.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6716|Doncaster, England
My funniest one was on the oilfields.
I was on my own in a tank, I pull up to a flag, jump out and put C4 on the tank and hide.
The flag goes neutral, my tank starts up and its blue on the minimap.
I get the CP and run out as the tank drives off.
I shout for a pickup and it keeps going, I shout again and nothing.
BOOM, but I did say sorry

Last edited by jamesb (2005-12-29 06:01:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard