Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6718|Sweden
C'mon people, post it! And remember, we all speak some kind of dialect..
Personally (As a swede), since I'm born in Halland I speak some sort of a mix of Hallandish/Scanish and normal Swedish.. Sounds complicated enough!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6375|Columbus, Ohio
ebonics
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop
I speak Scania so u sound like a hillbilly and those bastards from stockholm dont understand u....hehe
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

Haags, coming from Den Haag (The Hague)

I don't speak it that "hard"  tho

otherwise : Hollands
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Haags, coming from Den Haag (The Hague)

I don't speak it that "hard"  tho

otherwise : Hollands
Almeers! Lol I just speak normal Dutch I guees..?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563
Donegal Gaeltacht Gaeilge.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6554|Doncaster, UK
I'd say I speak Yorkshire but apparently the dialect where I come from is one of the more pure forms of the english language and isn't as broad yorkshire as the rest.

Was born and raised in Sunderland before moving to Doncaster so there's a bit of mackum in there too.

Still, it could be worse, I could come from Barnsley!

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-12-07 08:35:52)

Wolfren
+6|6672|USA
Midwest North American with a mix of Northern States > Take the dialect from US movies and throw in a little Canadian > Like Ya know dar hey!
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden
Blekingska.... haha.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

I have no idea tbh. Southern English, but I can't really say where.

EDIT: When I say south, I don't mean saarrrfff. And I say ass, not arse. So I'm a weird mix.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2006-12-07 08:23:23)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6800
I speak a mixture of Geordie (not the accent), Southern and Yorkshire.  However, I write Queen's English (no dialect).

Still, could be worse, I could be actually from Yorkshire (I was born and raised south of London).
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6753|Houston, TX
A mix of Texan slang and New England accent.  Yestadays, mauls, and yalls.

KJ
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6631|Camp XRay

southern, but i am fluent in spanish, a little russian, and very limited french.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6589|SE London

Saarf London/RP.
PuN!sHer
+18|6567
Pälzisch xD
Sebbmachine
+2|6670|Uddevalla, Sweden
I speak "rikssvenska" with a touch of "bohusländska", pretty much like they speak in Gothenburg. Only swedes would have a slightest clue of what that sounds like.

Last edited by Sebbmachine (2006-12-07 08:37:46)

Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6592|Finland
I speak ''Pori'' with some ''Turku'', ''stadi'' and some words from Pomarkku. Thats where my Grandad were born.
Basically same Finnish what Finlanders speak exept some strange words.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6750|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
there's no mistaking where i'm from when I open my gob, pure norn iron - though because i've traveled a good bit I can soften it so others can understand me, but, if say I was in America and speaking to someone from home an american wouldn't have a chance in making out the conversation we speak so fast.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
I talk shit, like Al Gore

https://i16.tinypic.com/40kbuqb.gif
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6471|Tyne & Wear, England
My dialect is Geordie, a difficult to understand variation of English, even though I am a Sunderland fan and live closer to Sunderland, so in theory I should have a 'Mackem' dialect.

Lets just say I have a Northern English dialect.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6636|IRELAND

I speak in an Ulster Scotts/English tongue and I am Irish.   My mum tried her best as she is a teacher to have me speak properly in an area were they can split a syllable with a swear word, but the locality took over, so their is the odd bit of proper grammar in me but mostly its gibberish to an outsider.

As IG-Calibre says, when I go to America or even Dublin,  I have to completely change the way I talk or no one knows what im on about. If you travel 10 miles inland from the coast here, you have another dialect that is equally confusing and unique and I can't understand them, lol.  We have the Scotts invading and colonizing us for 100s years from the north east. The fucking Vikings from the north, the knackers from the south (no offense Poe) and the Brits and welsh from the east. Put all those accents in a big pot and you got Norn Iron (Northern Ireland to an 'outsider'))

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-12-07 09:03:30)

Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop

Sebbmachine wrote:

I speak "rikssvenska" with a touch of "bohusländska", pretty much like they speak in Gothenburg. Only swedes would have a slightest clue of what that sounds like.
E DU GO ELLER :p
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6554|-removed you know why- mod
Bavarian.

anyone know the Oktoberfest?

1mile away
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6471|Tyne & Wear, England

KILLSWITCH wrote:

My dialect is Geordie, a difficult to understand variation of English, even though I am a Sunderland fan and live closer to Sunderland, so in theory I should have a 'Mackem' dialect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjnM0z8_Jwo

Spot the Geordie accent.  Quite a contrast eh??
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6750|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Fuck me pink on a bicycle, a Gordie, Macum!!  well I never, you must be a brave man when you're "doon the toon"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard