PuN!sHer
+18|6566

tino275 wrote:

NICE I wonder what he's really saying?
He can´t wait to play the game, so he gets angry and sreems.. It´s just exaggeration.

There are more movies like this in which he does lots of weird things...
eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6438|St.Louis, Missouri

Sl4y3r wrote:

old and the remix is kinda stupid. This fat angry idiot was playing UT2k4 and the video was release in middle 2005... Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

eyesteponbabies wrote:

Nice job, well edited video. Silly German nazi lunatic boy..
I dont think you sir, have a plan about what a nazi is, really. Useless comment.
Well, I know enough about a nazi that they were always leading thier own path to society and how things should be according to them and their leader. Something that you are now emphasizing with your statement of "useless comment". Loser.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6660|pimelteror.de
omg... you really do know shit about nazis and their ideology... you should better be in history class & stfu
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
eyesteponbabies, fuck you, you're the loser.

[pt] KEIOS, he's just as stupid as all other Americans, don't worry about him.
eyesteponbabies
Banned
Wow, sudden attack on me because I called that crazy kid a nazi? What is this, you f^ckers including mr.moderator Sl4y3r supporting nazis all the sudden? You people calling me stupid should check yourselves first. And yeah, f^ck you dipshit posted above this, where the fuck did u come from anyways talking shit at me punk little 12 year old kid. Like Sweden is better than America...LOL, what did ur country do good, Volvo?

Last edited by eyesteponbabies (2006-12-07 13:10:07)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6640

Seen It....
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

ok, it got better as it moved along..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Brasso
+1,549|6638

eyesteponbabies wrote:

Wow, sudden attack on me because I called that crazy kid a nazi? What is this, you f^ckers including mr.moderator Sl4y3r supporting nazis all the sudden? You people calling me stupid should check yourselves first. And yeah, f^ck you dipshit posted above this, where the fuck did u come from anyways talking shit at me punk little 12 year old kid. Like Sweden is better than America...LOL, what did ur country do good, Volvo?
I think you're a total dipshit too, but Sh1fty2k5, don't bash all Americans.  Some of us aren't ignorant bastards.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
eyesteponbabies
Banned
haffeysucks <--your name says it all....by the way I'm not American and proud of it. Ha! Also, nice sig, is that what you jerk off too?

Last edited by eyesteponbabies (2006-12-07 13:14:29)

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6461|Ontario, Canada
this is old.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Swiss
+20|6552

eyesteponbabies wrote:

by the way I'm not American
Don't lie.
eyesteponbabies
Banned
Why would I lie to you on the internet? What, am I afraid of your childish insults? LOL
ozzie_johnson
+98|6665|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
reminds me of a young Hitler lol. without the black hair of coarse.

Last edited by ozzie_johnson (2006-12-07 13:23:37)

Brasso
+1,549|6638

eyesteponbabies wrote:

by the way I'm not American and proud of it.
Hm, ok.  Oh wait, nevermind, you posted you were A FUCKING AMERICAN here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=54841&p=2

My 5 people are:

1. A cop who served his whole life til' the end to protect innocent people and was trustworthy.
2. A firefighter who served his whole life til' the end to put out fires and rescue people.
3. A soldier who served his whole life protecting the people he loved and the country he served
4. A father who always loved his kids/wife and went to work everyday hard, to bring home food.
5. A fat guy who decided he wants to lose weight to live longer rather then stuff his face with McDonald's.
                    Go U.S.A.

and oh yeah....Borat.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-12-07 13:21:54)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Swiss
+20|6552
how does "go america" make someone american? Lord almighty...
CC-Marley
+407|6836
I almost crapped myself! Very funny!
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6679
Old, still funny though.

There is a litteral translation of this fucktards rant.  I read it when this was released about a year ago, I don't recall what was in it.  It was funny though.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6655
this kid really has issues. not because it's angry... no because it's stupid enough to let someone record this "funny" movie. jesus give him 10 years and confront him with the vid again and I swear to god, he WILL regret it.

as for the nazi discussion. noone is protecting nazis but one should not throw around with insults like that just for the sake of insulting someone. that just makes as much sense as calling everything gay, that is being disliked. but then again... it's the interweb and everyone does what he/she wants... anonymity scores.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6410|Alberta, Canada

Poor keyboard!
47man
+46|6431|Cali

Mongoose wrote:

47man wrote:

He is playing Unreal Tournament... if you could understand German you would have gotten that, also quite old.
yes in case you didnt read what i wrote, it has been changed to make it look like he is playing battlefield 2 even though he wasnt
I did read what you wrote... didn't catch that the first time though... oh well.
Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

lol i liked the CTD

+1!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
I still think this remake is better

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6576|Mountains of NC

heres that german kid with subtitles -

http://www.break.com/movies/angry_germa … itles.html

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2006-12-07 16:06:50)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6439|Washington State, USA

LT.Victim wrote:

I still think this remake is better

LOL
PogoTheMonkey
+7|6757|MmM Location
LOL when the game crashed i pood myself!!
Cool vid man!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard