alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6688|Houston, Texas
I love doing that. Some maps i'll pod onto the AA deck while the shields are still up(there's one map which the shield covers it and you cant seem to pod on it, least i cant), jump ontop of the AA, and then jump and throw the motion mines onto the shield from there. Have a support guy if he can manage to spawn, and you'd have a picnic full of fun.

Last edited by alien-DSW-Gen (2006-12-01 04:07:18)

HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6390|Inside the AR Rockets.
You know whats worst? When you have 1 squad of 4 medics and a support and recon in the titan and 1 squad of whores outside of it. Worst then that even , is the same senario but with the commander moving the titan.
How much does my lag go up? Aprox. every pixle the titan moved!
R0lyP0ly
+161|6668|USA

spawnofthemist wrote:

hahah go cry more.

it's awesome doing that.
spoken like a true TOP clannie
nazspeed
+0|6479
actually theres is a combo to fight this zeller is part of it but when they come back make sure u leave a apm out there on top!  .....veteran certified Claywhore just look at my explosive kills......... now if i only could get my Kd ration in check.........LOL
GR34
+215|6560|ALBERTA> CANADA
ppl do it with emp mines to i dotnc the point
themarxs
+0|6538
Still working on counter-tactics: the motion mines MUST be cleared with the Zeller from above.  I tried to clear them with the AE diffuser from below and from above, and it's too far.  I tried clearing the with the Zeller from below, and no part of the mine sinks through the shield.  Mines can be cleared from the outer shield by the same method, since the part of the titan that houses the AA guns is outside, so you can climb up there and snipe them off.

On a side note: I also tried the motion mines in the core thing, and it does NOT work.  I was on a local server (unranked) with FF on, captured all the silos, killed all the undefended consoles, and placed mines at the base of the core.  Then I switched teams, and took off in the chopper.  Flying circles around the titan and landing on the back deck resulted in no damage to my core.  When I ran inside, they were still there where I had left them, so they hadn't been activated by my chopper.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6730|MoVal, Southern California
I finally unlocked the motion mines.... i can't wait to test them out on the titan
a_fraudulent_miracle
LOLZ, motion mines on the shield = pwnage. I placed them all on the shield, and some guy kept trying to fly out of the hangar bay and *BOOM* it was hilarious. And yes, it DOES piss people off... i'll post a screenie later on, the guy i kept killing called me a "motion noob" or something to that extent. motion mines on shield FTW.
1MaNArmY
+2|6812
have fun with them.  I have placed them on the shield also but have not witnessed a kill yet as the titan had already been boarded and they were defending so no one would take off.
a_fraudulent_miracle
Make sure you board the titan soon after the shields go down, then place the mines on there. I can guarantee you that some peeps will try to take off, especially when both your shield and the enemy shield are both down. It's fun!
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6633|InGerLand
unfortunatly i can see this being nerfed in 1.10 or if not that then the next patch after it...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard