MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6603
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J25cJ1TVwFI

Dear god that is funny.

SEQUEL!  (Black Dahlia Murder)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P5KoXpBHxeM

Damn, just click them then.  It's well worth it.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2006-12-04 19:39:35)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6526|Adelaide, South Australia

code not working!
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6647|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

code not working!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6598|Your attic

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

code not working!
Love it when things don't go to plan.

EDIT: Eww, nasty gothic rock music.....ewww.

Last edited by Towelly (2006-12-04 19:41:23)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Funny for about 45 secs for me . But it was a good 45 secs..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6494|Melbourne

any one get them to load on you tube?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

nice lip-sync, but i cant stand it when people sing like that. its like nails on a chalkboard.
Brasso
+1,549|6637

Lol, Greg watches Spongebob, lol.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MECtallica
+73|6511|jalalabad
yea black dahlia is one of those selective bands, you either love em or hate- dont like them. I dotn like them.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6598|Your attic
That was singing??

Wow, I thought it was someone being anally raped with a pineapple while having their arm severed with a rusty spork.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

Towelly wrote:

That was singing??

Wow, I thought it was someone being anally raped with a pineapple while having their arm severed with a rusty spork.

That is going in my sig.

"You may not use more than 10 karma points in 24 hours."
Damn.

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-12-04 19:59:33)

MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6603
Hmm.  Even though I actually do like those bands playing...It's not the point.

It's supposed to bash metal with random spongebob episodes.  FUNNY.  GET IT?

FUnny!?

No?

okayyy then.
bobby177
+129|6481|Texas.. getting out asap

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

FUnny!?

No?

okayyy then.
Nobody understands metal, and btw the concert was fucking AWESOME. Amon Amarth totally stole the show from Children of Bodom. And I grabbed a chicks tits when she was crowd surfing.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6726|Melbourne, Australia

bobby177 wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

FUnny!?

No?

okayyy then.
Nobody understands metal, and btw the concert was fucking AWESOME. Amon Amarth totally stole the show from Children of Bodom. And I grabbed a chicks tits when she was crowd surfing.
u shit cunts who listen to that music are sad... an its probly the only tits ull ever get so lap it up sunshine

i personly love any music apart from death metal bs because to me its not realy classed as signing its screamin for 3 an a half minutes an gettin paid for it...
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6603

I.M.I Militant wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

FUnny!?

No?

okayyy then.
u shit cunts who listen to that music are sad... an its probly the only tits ull ever get so lap it up sunshine

i personly love any music apart from death metal bs because to me its not realy classed as signing its screamin for 3 an a half minutes an gettin paid for it...
Hmm.  You might not be 12.

Also, you just put forth the worst argument against metal, ever.  You don't even have to look a certain way to be metal.  You jut listen to it because this type of music hits you right in the chest and doesn't let go.  It just sends chills down my spine whenever I listen to it because this is music that is sung out of sheer brutality/anger/rage. 

Lyrically, it is so deep that it almost makes me emo.  It can be about politics (Megadeth), Viking History (Amon Amarth), death (Behemoth, Death), or anything you want.

Also, I'm incredibly good-looking.  Just had to throw that at your "an its probly the only tits ull ever get so lap it up sunshine" which of course, makes no sense to me.  Because I don't speak retard.
bobby177
+129|6481|Texas.. getting out asap

I.M.I Militant wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

FUnny!?

No?

okayyy then.

If you want to re-type that so it doesn't sound like you are 11 years old I might actually come up with a response.
Thanks!
Trivium
+12|6517
Ya, those are pretty good. Saw them quite awhile ago. I would like a video like that being put to some Vehemence, Cryptopsy, Necrophagist, Nile or something like that.
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6603

Trivium wrote:

Ya, those are pretty good. Saw them quite awhile ago. I would like a video like that being put to some Vehemence, Cryptopsy, Necrophagist, Nile or something like that.
Yo, did I give you karma like a while ago?

I think it was your first one.
Trivium
+12|6517
Ya you did. It was actually my second one
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6439|Washington State, USA

Towelly wrote:

That was singing??

BAHAHAHA +1!
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK
hhaha that was really funny.

I saw JFAC not too long ago in liverpool and I play BDM songs all the time on my geetar
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6395|New York

I.M.I Militant wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

FUnny!?

No?

okayyy then.

first of all, you can't write for shit, so you need to stop altogether.
second of all, you need to get a fucking grip. i personally don't care for metal myself (punk and ska are my favorites), but i'm not about to talk trash about it and be an asshole. there's a difference between saying you don't like something and saying it sucks. i listen to some hardcore punk, and there is screaming in that too, but the lyrics are not shit like you like to think. i.e. refused, downset, boy sets fire, etc.

let's try an exercise, shall we?

you probably like butt rock and country. so...
the incorrect way: country sucks so much ass, all they sing about is dogs and trucks.
the correct way: i don't like country because the lyrics are too simple and the songs are EXTREMELY basic.
hope you learned something today.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard