Bernadictus
+1,055|6751

How do you get this one?
It is driving me nuts.

Knife Gold > No problem.
Titan Defense Gold > No problem.
Titan Destruction Gold > No problem.

Titan Assault Gold > Big HUGE problem.

Tips, Hints and Tricks & Discuss please.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6789|EUR
Play camper in their own titan.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6843
Sit on the top bit of the back of the enemy titan (next to where the titan AA guns are) with a clark and the enforcer gun and massacre anyone who pods onto their own titan.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6581|NYC / Hamburg

MuseSeeker wrote:

Play camper in their own titan.
thats how i got the iar requirements (now i only need the hours). support in the vents works best imo
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Zukabazuka
+23|6699
Or you can be a Assault class and equip those rockets you have, and fire right in the core you will often get 1-2 or even more on 3 rockets. Throw some nades to be sure the medics get a present themself.
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

Start the round off attacking the guns (upto 16 attack points) .. the finish up with APM whoring (or attack du jour) in the enemy titan.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-12-05 08:11:30)

paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6754
Yep its an hard badge, even harder with the mega lag I get.

I'm not sure but I think if you destroy the enemy titan guns that will give you 8 attack points.

So if you destroy them before the shield is down it will mean you only need 22 kills (yep I know I said only) when you board their titan.

Ive been trying for a while now, think I'm not going to bother again till I get my new E6600 CPU, might help against all the lag.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6483

jsnipy wrote:

Start the round off attacking the guns (upto 16 attack points) .. the finish up with APM whoring (or attack du jour) in the enemy titan.
You don't get titan attack points for destroying guns, you just get titan destruction points.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

paranoid101 wrote:

Yep its an hard badge, even harder with the mega lag I get.

Ive been trying for a while now, think I'm not going to bother again till I get my new E6600 CPU, might help against all the lag.
It won't help

another thing .. you can camp the op of the enemy titan and nail transport ships with the pilum

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-12-05 08:18:52)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6661|Peoria

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

You don't get titan attack points for destroying guns, you just get titan destruction points.
No, I believe he's right, I'm pretty sure its attack, destruction points are for the consoles
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6572
No, the badge is for 30 kills on the titan, destruction dosen't count.....I've been trying for it also.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6563|UK

I had it.......Ish, however it seems I was actually missing like 5 feckin minutes time because it did not give me the badge, what i did get however was the gold support combat thingy ma boba so not all that bad.  I worked my arse off so hard for it though and didnt get the award I was going for, heck I did get a 1000 point gold but not the hard one I was really going for.  Still I did get something, feck knows how I would of reacted if I got jack shit

My tip is basically just become a complete support whore, the gun is totally overpowered and has the friggen accruacy of a sniper it seems.  Even standing up you can take out enemies from huge distances.  Do that or go reckon and cover that friggen Titan in as many explosives as you can, that's how I plan on getting it for my second attempt, should be fun even if I fail this time hehe.

Martyn
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6556|Sammamish, WA

=JoD=Corithus wrote:

No, the badge is for 30 kills on the titan, destruction dosen't count.....I've been trying for it also.
But...titan destruction pins are 20pts each, if I recall correctly.
Microwave
_
+515|6669|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
30 'Titan attack points'

When you shoot a titan gun it says 'titan attack point'....

go figure.

I'm going for mine when i next play, should get me to major gold!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6707
I can't get this badge or the Squad Leader Gold badge, they are driving me nuts, I also need the Titan destruction badge gold, but I think that is purely situational.
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

The pin is called "Titan Destruction" but you do get a "titan attack point" for each gun (up to 16 points).

Superior Mind wrote:

I can't get this badge or the Squad Leader Gold badge, they are driving me nuts, I also need the Titan destruction badge gold, but I think that is purely situational.
situational is true ... most times one titan or the other will get destroyed to quickly.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-12-05 11:42:11)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6515|Los Angeles
I'm going to try my luck on a no-friendly-fire server and spam CTX.

So can we get final confirmation whether shooting the titan guns counts toward this badge or no?
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6639

Superior Mind wrote:

Gold Titan destruction badge is a BITCH!
Squad Leader Gold got that in a gibralter server with a full squad. Took awhile and got it right before map ended. Still want to know if my drops helped or is it just squad members?
Attack Titan. Don't have hours yet. 30 is a lot. I want to know if shooting guns out counts myself.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6408|Belgium

you first destroy 8 titan guns on the enemy titan, then switch over teams and do it again. and then attack theri mothafucking titan with apm and nades and also spraying your gun. most affective way I think
Dr_Paulos236
+41|6409|England
Right, this is the definitive answer. NO! DESTROYING TITAN GUNS WILL NOT HELP TOWARDS TITAN ASSUALT BADGE. 30 Kills on the enemy titan gives you the gold badge, nothing else. Destroying a titan gun gives you 2 points and destroying four will give you a TITAN DESTRUCTION PIN. Do not get these confused.
Rihgoha
+2|6743|Estonia

james@alienware wrote:

30 'Titan attack points'

When you shoot a titan gun it says 'titan attack point'....

go figure.

I'm going for mine when i next play, should get me to major gold!
Yes when you destroy a gun it says "titan attack POINT" but when you kill someone it says "titan attack BONUS" and thats the difference, you need 30 kills on the enemy titan, was a tough one to get indeed
Bevo
Nah
+718|6535|Austin, Texas
Superior, go to a titan server, get a squad of 6. Get their titan shield down, immediatley apc ontop and get ontop of those two... I don't know what they are. The two circular shaped things that are connected and have a dip in them, they are between the titan's aa guns. Anyway, drop the beacon in there. With any luck, that's only 6 spawns per squad member.

I got mine at half hull.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6707
k thanks.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6730
I got mine in a game where most of the silos were neutral once the enemy's shields went down, I guess they assaulted the silos but kept getting beaten back. The enemy team was relatively good at defending, and they outnumbered us by 2 players. I just got on there and raped with my Baur. Camping the top of the titan for people possing back onto their own is a GREAT way to get those kills, btw. That accounted for about 5-7 of mine.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6551
get a friend to spawn on you support and lay motion mines all over the top of the shield thats what i did

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard