NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

Apoc-SAS wrote:

play with friendly fire on...
Damn, you were too slow. Someone said that already, but you shall be the first one next time!

PS. Alpha, what happened to granades?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Apoc-SAS wrote:

Damn, you were too slow. Someone said that already, but you shall be the first one next time!

as I said 1 round RDX , rest of rounds Support what do you think happend to them.... !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

Doperwt. wrote:

I followed rundjee (aka Alpha) in a server today, All I saw him doing was bunnyhoppig and c4ing people. I just couldnt hit him:p. It is a tacktic so why don't usi t?
As I said before I have nothing against those who do it because its a valid tactic at the moment.  Problem is that EA could allow such a simple exploit to make it into the game.  And I must emphasize the word SIMPLE.  At least with c4 jump throwing on bf2, there weren't that many people who could do it without blowing themselves up.  With this everybody is going to be doing it pretty soon...I tried it and results were freakishly good.  This is the kind of crap that seriously ruins gameplay and balance issues with weapons/kits.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

as I said 1 round RDX , rest of rounds Support what do you think happend to them.... !
BUNNY BUNNY BOOM!!

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-12-04 05:46:49)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

superfly_cox wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

I followed rundjee (aka Alpha) in a server today, All I saw him doing was bunnyhoppig and c4ing people. I just couldnt hit him:p. It is a tacktic so why don't usi t?
As I said before I have nothing against those who do it because its a valid tactic at the moment.  Problem is that EA could allow such a simple exploit to make it into the game.  And I must emphasize the word SIMPLE.  At least with c4 jump throwing on bf2, there weren't that many people who could do it without blowing themselves up.  With this everybody is going to be doing it pretty soon...I tried it and results were freakishly good.  This is the kind of crap that seriously ruins gameplay and balance issues with weapons/kits.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

BUNNY BUNNY BOOM!!
I dont hop as support

was more like RUN ! RUN ! RUN !, FRAG OUT !

RunDje MC [Grenade] Sexy
RunDje MC [Grenade] Sexy  2
RunDje MC [Grenade] Sexy  3
RunDje MC [Grenade] Sexy  4
RunDje MC [Grenade] Sexy  5

always love those moments
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6534|Edmonton Alberta
i have played 2142 over 100 hours already and have not seen this tactic being done yet... and i was just on a server with FF off and didnt see it once.... maybe its just european servers that are doing this
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

straz_mataz wrote:

i have played 2142 over 100 hours already and have not seen this tactic being done yet... and i was just on a server with FF off and didnt see it once.... maybe its just european servers that are doing this
why should only European servers do it this lol, are we that explosive ? nah I've seen it on every server i've been yet (FF off)maybe it doesn't happen that often on some, but it does !
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

why should only European servers do it this lol, are we that explosive ? nah I've seen it on every server i've been yet (FF off)maybe it doesn't happen that often on some, but it does !
It must be that they haven't invented fire in America yet.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

straz_mataz wrote:

Myself, I saw it for the first time this weekend.  Try playing the large conquest city maps if you want to see it in action...especially gibralter.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6657|Devil's Perch
I'm surprised superfly_cox. Your stats say you enrolled in August of 2005 and therefore should have witnessed the real C4-chucking in BF2, which may have been harder to master but also was a lot more efficient than the RDX-whoring in 2142 is. People would hop towards you, throw C4 and detonate it in the air, which made it really hard to kill them in time.

I personally haven't seen this RDX-thing used against me either. If I die from explosives, it's usually from Motion Mines or APMs.

However, I am quite sure this will be one of the first things to be nerfed in 2142. I don't yet see how they could do it, but I'm sure they will.
Proud member of a dead community.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

I'm surprised superfly_cox. Your stats say you enrolled in August of 2005 and therefore should have witnessed the real C4-chucking in BF2, which may have been harder to master but also was a lot more efficient than the RDX-whoring in 2142 is. People would hop towards you, throw C4 and detonate it in the air, which made it really hard to kill them in time.
c4 throwing is more efficient, but fewer people could do it properly in bf2...but you're right that those who were really good at it (Volx) were nearly godlike on maps like karkand.  I think the friendlyfire-RDX whoring is just beginning because I hadn't seen it before this weekend.  And its so damn simple that everybody will be trying it out.  take Rundje for example: he's never been a big RDX guy but saw someone doing it and decided to give it a try.  i tried it a couple of times and it was ridiculously simple.

if you haven't seen it yet, don't worry...you will.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6816|Belgium
Meh at least I wait until I'm out of the blast radius.
I hate getting thrown into the air. Or dying from it:p
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst
My recon skills, while l33t already (got my gold two nights ago...my final kill was sniping a guy out of a car on Tunis Harbor at over 100 meters), just got an evil-infused boost.  I may have to try this out just to see if A) I can do it, and B) for once, ignore my own standards about NOT blowing myself up and actually use this technique.  I might as well enjoy it a couple of times and collect 'zomg fuxxor haxxors' complaints for my screenshots...lol.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6537
its fun and makes the nubs cry, ff off to much fun. Why dont you criers go to the ROE and request them to add that to the list of 100+ rules we dont follow.
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
yup thats why im ranked 135 with RDX
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6763

When I play on FF off servers, I use the RDX to launch unsuspecting friendlies off the side of the Titan. Just a few RDX packs, and wait for them to get close to the edge and boom. There are better things to worry about really.
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6659|SLC, Utah, USA
FF on does not mean that APM's will blow up teamates for no reason.  FFS, if you're close enough to an APM and it goes off, it's obviously because of an enemy.  I can't count how many times I got blown up by an enemy APM and it took one of his teamates out too.
Entertayner
+826|6570

Refer to sig.
Entertayner
+826|6570

straz_mataz wrote:

I did it to you the other day you freak.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6761|Internet!

superfly_cox wrote:

yes but then APMs and Motion Mines will also blow your team up...many negative scores and even less people using engineer kit.  in bf2 you could play with ff off and still blow yourself up with c4.
There is

FF off.
FF on.
FF on. Mines kill teammates.

Play with option #2. No C4 tards and no APM teamkills.

Better yet, play with option #3, then people can't spam APMs in high traffic areas...
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6689|London, UK

Colony wrote:

I think i was one of the first people to make this popular:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 1199081153
fukin awesome vid o_0 (music 2)
Executiator
+69|6421

Doperwt. wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

EA, you suck.
You mean to tell me that after all this time, after all the nerfs, 'fixes' (read 'fails') and the non-incremental 1.41, you only just noticed that EA/DIcE suck?

get with the times, bro
why do you buy their gmes then and play them? If they weren't making games anymore you would start to miss them
EA owns just about every good game title there is now... Theres no escaping them. I think the problem lies with the Dice employees slacking, cuz every other EA game I play is magnificant.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6388|Scotland

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Apoc-SAS wrote:

I know someone said it but it was just such good advice i had to repeat it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard