mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6728|Sydney, Australia
I like both, but SG1 more than Atlantis.

I am currently watching Season 7 of SG1 on DVD. I have the first 8 seasons.

I think Channel 7 (Australia) is currently screening season 9 at the moment. The also used to screen Atlantis, but they haven't started season 2 yet...

Anyway, SG1 FTW!!!

Mcminty.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK
I lost all interest in SG1 when Jack left. It wasn't the same without MacGuyver!
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6507|Canberra, Australia
Got every sg1 episode on dvd and the first season of atlantis aswell at the movie that started it all... every time I play anti-tan with the p-90 i imagine myself being a member of sg1 shooting goa-uld
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6552|England
just u lot know u can now download S03 E11 and 12 on limewire
just downloading than now
Stargate Atlantis

Last edited by Richard2000 (2006-12-03 09:57:18)

--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6763|UK - England

Richard2000 wrote:

just u lot know u can now download S03 E11 and 12 on limewire
just downloading than now
Stargate Atlantis
Hi mate. I got them both about 1 day ago. Episode 11 is awesome i'll leave it at that
Wolfren
+6|6671|USA
SG1 is better. And MGM said they wont let it die. Scifi only had airing rights. MGM siad that they are looking for another channel or it maybe even the first ever fully online show. And I think they would go through with it because they said "Stargates fan base is second to only Bond"< out of MGM So we will see.
Aust1mh
+23|6575|Sydney, Australia

krazed wrote:

part 2 wont be out for months
Hate to be 1 of them people that gives shit away... but the the 2nd part of "The Return" is on
the net if you feel like a download. All new eps every week are out of season 3.

Not all country's need to wait for next year.

PM for info.

As Australia is so far behind i need to download to keep up.

Both shows are good.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
I like both but Sg1 FTW
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
liquix
+51|6461|Peoples Republic of Portland
I like the original movie the most, even though it's not an option.
tanimn
+2|6370
SG-1. Although the characters in Atlantis are finally starting to develop to the point where next season might just be a tie. Especially if the Atlantians impart some wisdom to the expedition before they become ascended snobs.
dislexiclawyer
+11|6451|Missouri
I am a big fan of SG1. Atlantis is ok but SG1 is still the best. I can't wait til March for the last episodes to come on. And hopefully SG1 won't completely die after that.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6763|UK - England
I think Stargate Atlantis would have been far better if SG1 (the whole team) were in Atlantis from day one. soo Instead of having Elizabeth Wier you would have sam carter, indtead of Sheppard you would have Jack o neil and so one - would have been ace !!
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6401|Belgium

I like htem both, but you can't really compare them because it are 2 different stories. I can't wait till seizon 10 of SG-1. I watched episodes 1-9 in about 2 weeks. Now I can't wait how they defeat the ORI
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

i prefer sg1 but atlantis is also a pretty good watch. only seen up to season 9 (for sg1) and season 2 (atlantis) though. i guess its time to fire up utorrent again. btw all episodes (save season 10 ep 11-20) are available via torrent in pretty good quality *cough* torrentspy *cough*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6564|Bikini Bottom Germany
Hallowed are the Ori.
ktulushadow
+2|6437|NSW, Australia
Been an avid follower from day one.

SG1 SGA and Battlestar are the only shows I watch on T.V all the other australian shows don't get me interested. Will be sad to see SG1 go, but I guess it has to come to an end some time. I enjoyed SG1 while Richard was still playing a regular role, wonder if atlantis will be able to take up the challenge and run for as long.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard