Techworld
Banned
+17|6410
Is that server owned by a BFROE d*ck or something? I told someone with a BFROE before their name to suck my ass then i got banned
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6471|meh-land
you get banned for one round for 3 punishes.  Which means its very difficult to fly a plane sometimes
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
Find a new wake server.

The only thing good about there wake server is all the noobs play on it, so you can own in every vehicle (Even a F-35B) and you can shock paddle whole squads.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6410
lmao, are they the bfroe guys? could have some fun there:)

Is there a wake server where it doesnt kick for tk's because at one stage i had 9 people around/ontop of my jet and i tked them all and got banned
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6697|London, UK

Techworld wrote:

lmao, are they the bfroe guys? could have some fun there:)

Is there a wake server where it doesnt kick for tk's because at one stage i had 9 people around/ontop of my jet and i tked them all and got banned
lol once i had a few doing it and i said gtfo the way or i will ban u all and they did
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6660
ALL Insomnia365 Servers are being Admin by BFROE
Techworld
Banned
+17|6410
BFROE Ewwwwwww....

I am banned from their servers for now, will try again next round to see if i can get into the wake buildings and glitch

As i entered the server earlier they were repeating the ROE, to all
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
yes, insomnia365 has become faggot-admined servers
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6660

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

yes, insomnia365 has become faggot-admined servers
Indeed
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6660

Techworld wrote:

BFROE Ewwwwwww....

I am banned from their servers for now, will try again next round to see if i can get into the wake buildings and glitch

As i entered the server earlier they were repeating the ROE, to all
Your bann might be posted go to

http://www.bfroe.com/forum/
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6487|Somewhere else

I had a wierd experience In Insomnia sharqi.  Every so often there was kick and ban messages, but I saw a couple of people abusing the "out of bounds punish" to medic whore.... just a couple of guys North of the MEC uncap, medic raping. No one stopped them. oh well.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6410
lmao ... one of my nicknames is there:D

How sad is that lol .... a  list of all bans " admin impersonation , forced tks "
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
Since when did BFROE start admining it?

Cause I've never seen anyone banned besides Tk punish.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6410
that is the height of sadness... its just so pathetic
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

I played there yesterday. The teams were 2 to 1, and I switched to PLA because for one I like the PLA, and two, the teams were not even. I guess others were trying to switch and then bam, server got paused and like 15 people got banned right there, including me.

And the question isn't when did BFROE start admining, the question is when did anyone ever admin it?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

LT.Victim wrote:

Since when did BFROE start admining it?

Cause I've never seen anyone banned besides Tk punish.
It's similar to how BF2RS (what happened to them? oh right, King_Dave isn't a neurotic, power-hungry nerd like IndianScout) was entrusted in adminning the Official EA servers, nVidia servers, ZBoard servers, and others. BF2RS did do player investigations like BFROE does, but I think their main gig was adminning those servers I mentioned.
ssonrats
+221|6653
At least there are admins now lmao.
shadowkila
+26|6418|Canada
I have like 600 hours on that server when did it become admined
specops10-4
+108|6751|In the hills

LT.Victim wrote:

Find a new wake server.

The only thing good about there wake server is all the noobs play on it, so you can own in every vehicle (Even a F-35B) and you can shock paddle whole squads.
One reason I love that server , and I like no admins
MECtallica
+73|6512|jalalabad
against the ROE to call some one an asshat, asshat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard