Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6616
It all started when my step mom was trying to hook up the VCR. She's slim and really hot. She met my dad at the gym where she works as an aerobics instructor...blonde and stunning. She was bent over and I could see her panties. Pink, with some lace on the top. She turned around, and asked "I'm going to take a shower, can you hook this thing up for me Pete?"

As I hooked it up, I was very aroused. I couldn't help but think of that sight. Tight and oh so round. It gave me goosebumps.

The next morning I was walking into the kitchen and saw her eating cereal on the table. She was wearing this really small top, and short shorts. Her hair tied back allowing her face to bask in the glowing morning light. I froze right there. My heart skipped a beat, and my face turned red. So after looking at her for a couple seconds, she looks at me and goes "hey, whats the matter?"

I just stuttered and said I was checking if we needed anymore milk.

I opened the fridge, and said "nope looks like we're good". I immediately turned around and walked out of the room.

I went to the living room and caught my breath. I was standing in the exact same spot I saw my step-mom's panties. My heart was racing so I went upstairs to go to my room. I needed to cool off.

As I went up, I passed the dirty clothes hamper by the bathroom door.

There it lay in all its glory.

The pink panties my step mom wore the other day. Temptation ran through my mind, and it consumed me. I looked around, no one was there.

"Just pick it up, take a sniff. One little whiff - no one will get hurt"

I rubbed my sweaty fingers together and inched towards the underwear. My ears were burning, and a fire ignited in my stomach. I began to grow weaker by the second.

I touched the underwear and felt its soft smooth texture, its intricate silk lacing on the top rim. It was heavenly. Upon closer inspection, there was not a stain to be seen, nor a weave of cotton out of place. It was magnificent.

Finally I did it.

I pressed it up against my face.

I did not smell it.

I inhaled it.

I didn't just take in the sweet waff that came from it, but I consumed the smell as if it were the last breath of air I would ever take. It was everything I expected and more. I was intoxicated by it, and every time I filled my lungs with the smell I wanted more.

I whispered sweet things into the pink mass of delight. "You don't know how much I need you. I love you... I love you, love you ... love you"

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" asked my step mother.

At this point I lost the will to even deny what I had done. The underwear just fell straight down, and I looked down at it.

"I .... ..."

"I was...."

"I was um, checking if the clothes in the hamper were dirty or not, and if they needed cleaning, just checking to make sure ... you know ... "

"No you weren't" she said as she slid her hand from my shoulder down to the side of my arm.

She pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door.

I tried to say something, tried to explain myself ... tried to make sense of all this.

She just kissed me softly on the lips as I tried to speak. She then untied her hair.

She whispered "wanna taste the real thing?" and gave me a look that cut me in half, and a smile that put me back together.

I said ".... ummm ook."

She kissed me all over. I looked down at her and she looked at me. Our eyes were dancing the tango.

I got excited and she noticed. She looked down and smiled and said "hey there tiger, you're pretty big for a white guy". She looked surprised.

I said to her, "Pretty big for a white guy huh!?"

I put my finger on her forehead and moved a golden lock of her hair behind her ear and whispered...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/racist8ki.gif

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2007-02-01 07:27:00)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

LMAO! Nice

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-12-01 17:55:50)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

good fucking game
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6448|Communist Republic of CA, USA
That was made of win, and just made my shitty day better
bobby177
+129|6444|Texas.. getting out asap
It all started when my step mom was trying to hook up the VCR. She's slim and really hot. She met my dad at the gym where she works as an aerobics instructor...blonde and stunning. She was bent over and I could see her panties. Pink, with some lace on the top. She turned around, and asked said "I'm going to take a shower, can you hook this thing up for me Pete?"

As I hooked it up, I was very aroused. I couldn't help but think of that sight. Tight and oh so round. It gave me goosebumps.

The next morning I was walking into the kitchen and saw her eating cereal on the table. She was wearing this really small top, and short shorts. Her hair tied back allowing her face to bask in the glowing morning light. I froze right there. My heart skipped a beat, and my face turned red. So after looking at her for a couple seconds, she looks at me and goes "hey, whats the matter?"

I just stuttered and said I was checking if we needed anymore milk.

I opened the fridge, and said "nope looks like we're good". I immediately turned around and walked out of the room.

I went to the living room and caught my breath. I was standing in the exact same spot I saw my step-mom's panties. My heart was racing so I went upstairs to go to my room. I needed to cool off.

As I went up, I passed the dirty clothes hamper by the bathroom door.

There it lay in all its glory.

The pink panties my step mom wore the other day. Temptation ran through my mind, and it consumed me. I looked around, no one was there.

"Just pick it up, take a sniff. One little whiff - no one will get hurt"

I rubbed my sweaty fingers together and inched towards the underwear. My ears were burning, and a fire ignited in my stomach. I began to grow weaker by the second.

I touched the underwear and felt its soft smooth texture, its intricate silk lacing on the top rim. It was heavenly. Upon closer inspection, there was not a stain to be seen, nor a weave of cotton out of place. It was magnificent.

Finally I did it.

I pressed it up against my face.

I did not smell it.

I inhaled it.

I didn't just take in the sweet waff that came from it, but I consumed the smell as if it were the last breath of air I would ever take. It was everything I expected and more. I was intoxicated by it, and every time I filled my lungs with the smell I wanted more.

I whispered sweet things into the pink mass of delight. "You don't know how much I need you. I love you... I love you, love you ... love you"

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" asked my step mother.

At this point I lost the will to even deny what I had done. The underwear just fell straight down, and I looked down at it.

"I .... ..."

"I was...."

"I was um, checking if the clothes in the hamper were dirty or not, and if they needed cleaning, just checking to make sure ... you know ... "

"No you weren't" she said as she slid her hand from my shoulder down to the side of my arm.

She pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door.

I tried to say something, tried to explain myself ... tried to make sense of all this.

She just kissed me softly on the lips as I tried to speak. She then untied her hair.

She whispered "wanna taste the real thing?" and gave me a look that cut me in half, and a smile that put me back together.

I said ".... ummm ook."

She kissed me all over. I looked down at her and she looked at me. Our eyes were dancing the tango.

I got excited and she noticed. She looked down and smiled and said "hey there tiger, you're pretty big for a white guy". She looked surprised.

I put my finger on her forehead and moved a golden lock of her hair behind her ear and whispered...you're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say this cab was rare but I thought "Nah forget it, Yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to cab "Yo Homes Smell ya lata!" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on the throne as the Prince of Bel-Air."

Fixt

Last edited by bobby177 (2006-12-01 17:55:28)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia
lol nice story
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6522
Omfg Thats Priceless  You Made My Night
pRiNcEkAhUnA1
+6|6439
If only that was true...
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

Heh, I was expecting something about Belair but this was good too.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
That was a good one. Fancy still has the magic.

bobby177 wrote:

I put my finger on her forehead and moved a golden lock of her hair behind her ear and whispered...you're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say this cab was rare but I thought "Nah forget it, Yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to cab "Yo Homes Smell ya lata!" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on the throne as the Prince of Bel-Air."

Fixt
But Pollux already did one with the fresh prince, so it wouldn't be as good as this one.
SnIpErOwNzYoU
Duck And Cover!
+12|6406|Michigan
LOL, That was a Funny Story...
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England

bobby177 wrote:

...you're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air
Christ I DESPISE that shit.

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2006-12-01 18:11:21)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
bobby177
+129|6444|Texas.. getting out asap

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

That was a good one. Fancy still has the magic.

bobby177 wrote:

Fixt
But Pollux already did one with the fresh prince, so it wouldn't be as good as this one.
Fresh prince is ALWAYS good
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6354|San Jose CA.
LOL Nice man funny ass story.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6556|Montreal
awwww dude man
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
your posts get funnier and funnier.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK
Pure genius.
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

It all started when my step mom was trying to hook up the VCR. She's slim and really hot. She met my dad at the gym where she works as an aerobics instructor.......
I know why you wrote the story fancy so im not gonna even say anything
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
You're good at creating pictures with your word choice, Fancy.  Kudos from one writer to another.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Pollux, outdone yourself yet again.  Great read.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6462|There?
One word........................................EPIC!!!11!!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

I actually read it, good work, funny. Even if it's copy pasted.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-12-01 19:33:09)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6679|th3 unkn0wn
So does that now mean that you are one of the few grown-up kids in the world sharing their parent's bed???
kebabking
+14|6374|Brisbane, AUstralia
Pollux good story!
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6501|Sydney, in 1978
lol i like your stories

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard