Marinejuana
local
+415|6589|Seattle
post the stats, jerk!

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-11-29 22:03:30)

CC-Marley
+407|6832

Marinejuana wrote:

post the stats, jerk!
It's obvious that he won't. All that bull about posting stats is bragging.  Just link yours to the stats. I bet that we do not here from this "Noob" again.
|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6386|California

!!yaya wrote:

This isnt meant to be a flame I just wanted to clear something up that boggles my mind.

Why do the noobs camp for Helos, Jets, or Armor?

What I mean by noobs is someone who is not very good, Im pretty sure you know if youre good or not, a KDR less then 1.50-2.00+ for ground pounders and 10.00 for aviators will suffice.

Just leave a reason why ie: I suck as infantry and can only get kills in vehicles.
Let them be, they have to gain experience one way or another, unless your name is written all over the vehicle stop whining, they NEED to gain experience, even if they crash all the time or get killed quickly, don't tell me you started with an expert badge on every vehicle there is? No, you had to learn! I hate it when people like you arrive to a server to claim the Jets and Helicopters just because you're experienced and then teamkill the guys in chopper or jet in order to drive/gun the plane, those who do that my friend are the real noobs.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6610|Parainen, Finland
To get good in vehicle, you must use it, to use it, you have to wait for it....

And there is nothing wrong with it!

I can take a newbie for a spin or 10, but believe me, most of them tries for max 5 times, then they understand that it is because of them that we fail....

Then it´s up 2 you, encourage him, or let Snowflake go. Usually they are just too high or drunk, so light it up and have some fun.
It still is a game, you know
jugobeer
+18|6458
i have no respect for someone waiting for a vehicule [good or bad] (im not talking about the waiting time for spawning after kill)

GET UR ASS IN THA FIGHT DONT WAIT

if i fell like whoring a vehicule: At start I RUN TO the tank or chopper, i dont get it, to bad i find a good sqad and start pounding!
Hitokiri_Battousi
+1|6378
i will be bold to say that im decent, but would probly be considered a noob by some standards considering my K/D is currently 1.06 (i didnt make a secondary, tryin to overcome the "i just started bf2" noob deathspree), but i do get fairly pissed at these ppl.

example: you and your measly squad of three by some act of god have landed and taken 2 or so flags in Wake.  you ask for backup and look at the map, what ya see? 2 squads on land with a couple random dudes and 20 ppl on the carrier runnin in circles.
ALTHOGH....i love it when the other team does it.  sure it makes for less targets (i'll admit, ima snipe whore), but it does mean many stationary targets in one small area.  a well concealed sniper can take these campers and double or even quadruple their score.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6813|Marathon, Florida Keys

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

This isnt meant to be a flame I just wanted to clear something up that boggles my mind.

What I mean by noobs is someone who is not very good, Im pretty sure you know if youre good or not, a KDR less then 1.50-2.00+ for ground pounders and 10.00 for aviators will suffice.

Just leave a reason why ie: I suck as infantry and can only get kills in vehicles.
How dare u call people noobs when u dont have the nerve to post your stats?
so people that likes to play 90% of their time in vehicles are noobs?, this is not CSS idiot this is Battlefield2, vehics are there for a reason, dont like them dont use them.
and how can u tell who is good or not?, i have seen less than 15 guys that have above average ratio at everything, kits and vehics.
Many people has a kdr above 2 and they only play K&P servers, many people have a kdr above 10 in planes, but they only use the J10.... thats very relative.

i forgot, u asked for reasons, heres one:
If i want to play infantry, i will play CS or DayOfDefeat, but if i want to play with vehics, i will play BF2, AND i will spend my time killing noobs that hate vehicles and write stupid posts......
dumbass strikes again.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jugobeer
+18|6458

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

my time killing  people who write stupid posts......
If we listen to u bennet: All the Bf2s community must try to kill you cause  you never post something brillant or near intelligent.

Im new on this community and it's already very obsious for me!!
specops10-4
+108|6747|In the hills

!!yaya wrote:

Its fun?  Not only noobs camp...  I cant see how hacking could be fun, it takes everything out of the game, but camping just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in the tips of my fingers .
Turtle
+7|6761|Boulder, CO
Personally if I see a vehicle is in use I don't go and wait for it. Dick move IMO, you're just wasting a spot on your team standing around. Whether you get the vehicle when it respawns or not, most likely there will still be a soldier with his thumb up his ass. There are unranked servers you can play on if you just want practice, at least enough to get basics down.
Lack of respect and/or common sense.
Also, I dunno if this is widely known by the bf2 noob community but you can for the most part tell what vehicle is in use by hitting caps lock. Look for two jets in the sky.. if there are, spawn somewhere you might be useful.. or get off my team, kthx.
adv3rsary
+28|6719
i dont consider myself a noob, and anyone that calls me one is a doche (open to challanges ground/air .. whatever you like) but ill answer this

Anything for a kill... it doesnt matter how you do it.. if it gets you kills/flags and wins you games... do it..
if someone calls you a noob for it.. smile.. and keep doing it..
if someone calls you a hacker for it.. smile even more.. and keep doing it

get those kills/points and win the games.. screw anyone that you piss off along the way...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard