F0xunseen
+1|6638|Somewhere
Well I've been having this problem lately with Bf2 when the only maps that work are Jalalalalabad and Wake. The other maps I join. Sometimes maybe 1 minute if I'm lucky, then I get kicked for Modified Content or something like that. Then today, I got the bright idea of asking you guys...

Well, before I get flamed or whatever, I did SEARCH and I tried whatever that said. So basically, I restarted my computer, reinstalled latest patch, and reinstalled the game. What else should I do?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6567|British Columbia, Canada
By latest patch do you mean Patch 1.4?

Try downloading the patch from another source, and then try that..
F0xunseen
+1|6638|Somewhere
I tried it from here, ea downloader, and gamershell. No difference. Help please?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6567|British Columbia, Canada
Try Emailing EA..

They are usually no help.. but I cant think of anything else that you could do..

You can always phone EA too..

It usually gets a answer Faster, without  bullshit Automated Respones..

If you use skype in north america, its free..

1-650-628-1005
kilgoretrout
+53|6474|Little Rock, AR
Did you install 1.4 or 1.41?
F0xunseen
+1|6638|Somewhere
I tried emailing, but no reply...yet. And I have 1.41
DaBigDragon
+3|6744|USA
Try this:

Go here: www.ccleaner.com and download and run CCleaner on your PC. Don't check anything under the advanced options under the cleaner part though. After running the cleaner, run the registry cleaner, (that's the icon under the cleaner icon.) It'll give you the option of backing up the registry before it changes anything. Run the cleaner and the registry cleaner a few times until it doesn't find anything, then completely shut down and restart the PC.

Then download and run this: http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloads … bsetup.exe
Swiss
+20|6549
try manually updating punkbuster.
mastermindBf2
+0|6367
I had the same Darn Issue.........Check out my Post.......It tels you how to fix this issue.........Let me know if this works.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=54874

Last edited by mastermindBf2 (2006-11-30 18:04:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard