BVC
+325|6698

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/un … rkside.jpg
Join the dark side.
So which 5 states will go to make way for our awesomeness?  That flag of yours only has 45 white stars
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6774|PNW

Pubic wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/un … rkside.jpg
Join the dark side.
So which 5 states will go to make way for our awesomeness?  That flag of yours only has 45 white stars
49, counting the other stars. We'll lose Florida or Wisconsin.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6773|Rotherham, England
I say we ask the Germans if we can have their old wall since they no longer need it.
I.C.F.
+2|6646
Couldn't give a shit i'm english and thats that.
_lecro_
Banned
+4|6483
fuck the scotish an the irish, let england invade an take them all over
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6390|Scotland

EVieira wrote:

First Quebec, now the Sctos and Welsh want independence? These places don't even have armies, do they?
neither does England technically.  Its the brittish army so if a split were to occur, who would get what forces?
Rosse_modest
+76|6778|Antwerp, Flanders

pedigreeuk wrote:

I say we ask the Germans if we can have their old wall since they no longer need it.
Or ask the Israelis to build u a new one, they've been building up some experience in wall construction lately.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6476|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
ive decided i think the uk should slit up...why...

scotland has 5 million people, and out of those only 169,000 actually pay taxes, so england has to bring £30 billion of its own money to keep the scottish economy alive. so the scottish only want to stay with us because if we split, scotland would be a poor country while england stays stinking rich.

wales i dont mind though england still has to give some of its money to help the welsh economy too.

northern ireland should be independant also, its the poorest and sucks up a large ammout of english money to keep it going.

most of the army, raf and navy would stay with england as its the only one that could sustain it, and the overseas territories would also belong to england.
EVieira
+105|6480|Lutenblaag, Molvania

ELITE-UK wrote:

northern ireland should be independant also, its the poorest and sucks up a large ammout of english money to keep it going.
Now if thats true, why the hell is england holding on to that piece of highly controversial land??? I truly don't get it...
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6745|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

EVieira wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Now if thats true, why the hell is england holding on to that piece of highly controversial land??? I truly don't get it...
Because it's to do with Loyalty to the Monarchy, those who want to keep the North British are subjects loyal to queen and country,and over the Century's have provided unwavering service when they have been called - she just can't tell them to fuck off, that's why it's called "Loyalty" .  The UK will never be dismantled because in effect you dismantle the monarchy, yeah right like that's  going to happen..
BVC
+325|6698

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

49, counting the other stars. We'll lose Florida or Wisconsin.
Actually you'd have to lose two states.  You pick one, I'll pick one (I choose Hawaii)...and are you really sure you want to be ruled from the other side of the Pacific?  United States of New Zealand...

Last edited by Pubic (2006-12-01 00:54:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard