Yes70%70% - 38
No29%29% - 16
Total: 54
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6658
This is what IRONCHEF thinks of the soldiers fighting for our country:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Bummer an IED didn't blow the fuck outta that tank and those pricks.
Link to thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=55149&p=1

It amazes me that a U.S. citizen would wish death to the people putting their lives on the line every day for our country. Seeing that this is a BATTLEFIELD site, IRONCHEF has basically disrespected many of us and our family members. Do you think this coward should be banned from the forums forever?

King_County_Downy wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Oh no you didn't just say that...

That crosses the line. There's a big difference between ruining a piece of shit car and killing real life people.

...unless you meant the looters when you said "those pricks".

King_County_Downy wrote:

I can believe it. I hate to lable people but he's completely anti-american. I can't belive he still lives here with how much he hates it in fact. I'll hold my toungue on the rest of my thoughts.

kr@cker wrote:

yeah, i was surprised to see "ironchef" attached to that post

you live in martial law, you do what you're told, you don't break curfew, you don't loot (that one goes for anytime)

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Now that pushed it too far... Of course it was IronChef

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

sorry sack of shit. too bad your family doesnt burn in a house fire.

Poseidon wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Go. Die. Now.

That's WAY uncalled for. You're comparing a shitty car that was crushed to your COUNTRY'S SOLDIER'S LIVES???

Maybe you should go fight out there, where you're trying to get two violent groups of people to make peace but they're blowing you and themselves up every damn day and killing your fellow soldiers and innocent people. And then you see someone LOOTING. I'd crush their car too.

JG1567JG wrote:

ironchef that is very low and totally uncalled for.  Soldiers go where they are told they don't have a choice other than court martial and maybe a few other loopholes that I'm sure you would exploit if you were to serve.  Better yet, if you havn't already, convert to Islam and join the jihad.  Some soldiers in Iraq might like that.  Hell Gunslinger might be on the first flight back to defend our freedoms.
I have lost all respect for anything you have said or ever will.  Say what you want, post what you want but you will never get a response from me.  YOU WILL BE IGNORED

Somebody else said that he should go fight to see what it is like.  Can you say "TEAM KILLER"

Monkeyman911 wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Your full of shit IRONCHEF
im sick of motherfuckers like you who dont give a shit about what people do for this country
shove it up your ass and get a life

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-11-29 20:38:25)

jsnipy
+3,276|6534|...

eh, maybe he feels a sort of uncoupled stockholm syndrome, fearing that we may be all over taken in the future and he had best conform now. Maybe it was just for shock ... at the very least not banned forever ... so he can come back and flamed forever.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-11-29 20:21:37)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6655
he is also a god damn liar that post bullshit about his military background.  he has said repeatedly that he was in the army and couldnt hack it through basic so they gave him a medical discharge (yeah right) for psoriosis (funny, i know at least 5 people who currently serve who have that same problem),  and then cocklicker sends me PM talking about him being a marine.  hes full of shit who tried to argue solid undebatble facts of the war in Iraq with me and when he was proven wrong, he deleted the thread.  oh yeah, he says Im full of shit and that I never served.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6549|Long Island, New York
I SENSE LIES. THIS HOUSE IS NOT CLEAN.

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-11-29 20:17:06)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6531|Adelaide, South Australia

can we lynch IronChef's house?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6498|Melbourne

Temp banned i can agree with but a Perma Ban, No.  Why? Freedom of Speech.  I dont agree with what he said its war its not ment to be nice.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-11-29 20:21:53)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6721|Kangarooland

R3v4n wrote:

Perma Ban, No.  Why? Freedom of Speech.  I dont agree with what he said its war its not maent to be nice.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6658

R3v4n wrote:

Temp banned i can agree with but a Perma Ban, No.  Why? Freedom of Speech.  I dont agree with what he said its war its not ment to be nice.
Freedom of Speech does not apply to this forum. IRONCHEF has a history of these kinds of posts. For someone who claims to be religious, he posts a rediculous amount of hate on these forums. At first I though it was trolling, but his latest comments show that he truly is one sick individual. Being anti-US is one thing, but blatantly wishing death to our soldiers, several of whom post here, should have no place here.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-11-29 20:21:54)

>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6567|An Hour North of Indy
Even though this forum (and the internet for that matter) is not held to the US Bill of Rights, "Freedom of Speech" is a right that I hold in high regard in real life.  Was the comment disrespectful? Imo, MOST DEFINITELY! What makes the U.S. so great is that we have the right to pretty much say whatever we want.  So, i would have to say that whatever my opinion happens to be, it doesn't really matter because I have not been bestowed with such powers that have the ability to do anything about it.

Last edited by >LOD<Dougalachi (2006-11-29 20:23:18)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6561|Southeastern USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

he is also a god damn liar that post bullshit about his military background.  he has said repeatedly that he was in the army and couldnt hack it through basic so they gave him a medical discharge (yeah right) for psoriosis (funny, i know at least 5 people who currently serve who have that same problem),  and then cocklicker sends me PM talking about him being a marine.  hes full of shit who tried to argue solid undebatble facts of the war in Iraq with me and when he was proven wrong, he deleted the thread.  oh yeah, he says Im full of shit and that I never served.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

JULY 2004 Baghdad, FOB Thunder

http://myspace-611.vo.llnwd.net/00312/1 … 2611_l.jpg
forgot how much you look like haji!!

god i hate this search crap, took forever

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-11-29 20:23:29)

R3v4n
+433|6498|Melbourne

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Freedom of Speech does not apply to this forum. IRONCHEF has a history of these kinds of posts. For someone who claims to be religious, he posts a rediculous amount of hate on these forums. At first I though it was trolling, but his latest comments show that he truly is one sick individual. Being anti-US is one thing, but blatantly wishing death to our soldiers, several of whom post here, should have no place here.
With Further research i retract my comment: Perma Ban.

If you would rather the enemy live and your own soldiers, our friends die,  then fuck u!

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-11-29 20:25:12)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6776|Toronto Canada
he was voicing an opinion. we've heard worse shit from people who are still here.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6531|Adelaide, South Australia

kessel! wrote:

he was voicing an opinion. we've heard worse shit from people who are still here.
Like?
R3v4n
+433|6498|Melbourne

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

kessel! wrote:

Like?
Yeah, have you heard some one wish that some one protecting them would rather be killed then the person attacking them?

I think Not.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-11-29 20:26:41)

jsruck24
+3|6535
yea, there is freedom of speech, but there ARE limits to that, and what he said crossed the line
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6776|Toronto Canada
so much racist shit. its rediculous. most of it goes unnoticed which is even worse.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6655

kr@cker wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

JULY 2004 Baghdad, FOB Thunder

http://myspace-611.vo.llnwd.net/00312/1 … 2611_l.jpg
forgot how much you look like haji!!

god i hate this search crap, took forever
LOL.  I hear that all the time.  learning arabic will complete the illusion
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6561|Southeastern USA
Lululululululululululuulululululululululululululululu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6537|South Florida
Ban the piece of shit.
15 more years! 15 more years!
JG1567JG
+110|6600|United States of America
Thanks Fancy_Pollux for saving me the trouble of copy and pasting, +1 for you and I voted yes.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

What he said was inappropriate. It was most likely for the attention you guys are providing for him right now.

BTW if you hadn't noticed..

IRONCHEF
Banned

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-11-29 20:43:22)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6394|California
Ironchef is an idiot for saying that, I support YOUR troops 100% (I'm from El Salvador.... BTW we have troops helping you out there in Iraq too). Go U.S. & Salvadorean Army! IMO he should be banned, someone who doesn't support his country and its soldiers is a commie, not to mention a traitor.

Last edited by |=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo. (2006-11-29 20:42:31)

التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6379|Cali
Oh no the dreaded ban stick..

Last edited by التعريفات (2006-11-29 20:42:40)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

IRONCHEF has been getting on people's nerves a lot lately, whether intentional or not I'm not sure. I have given him a temporary ban and a message to tell him to re-think his position and his attitude when posting on this site.
Apologies to you guys wanting blood, but he hasn't broken any rules as such - I can use my own reasoning thankfully to determine that after an accumulation of negative posts he needed a time-out.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

He forgets the soldiers do not make the policy.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard