KnifeWhore
+1|6761|USA
ok this is what i got to say the 24/7 wake team dof server is just gay... all the admins are little queers who kick for anything.
today i was on i got kicked for haveing my name like this *DEAD* Sgt.Austin
they kicked me cause my tag said *DEAD* and they just happened to kick me about 3 seconds after i killed 2 admins both in a attack helo.
then i asked y they said it was a distraction and it made me look dead giving me an advantage over other players...           then i had to say " hey u little doF faggot if i was dead my name would look like this Sgt.Austin*DEAD*: and only while i type something while im dead...
also while i was in there there was this guy names CNNterrorism he got kicked for spawncamping... which he wasnt doing he actually killed the 2 admins spawncamping his base... so then the admins proceeded to say stop spawn camping or ill ban u next time.
then i called them a bunch of hippocrits cause they spawn camped like crazy and then they kicked anyone who killed them....
i would just like to get my point across can anyone out there report these faggots so their server gets shut down because they are indeed faggots.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

i wish you had to post an address with your registering info for the game, then there would be unlimited and unstoppable hell to pay
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6782|Nova Scotia, Canada

Wow, a stat padder complaining about something.

How ironic....
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6737|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.

Prodie wrote:

How ironic....
all i can do is laugh....

HOW TRUE...YET, SO SAD

Last edited by G.I.JOE¤MFA¤ (2005-12-24 19:39:01)

Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6753|I'm worldwide, beotch
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Lot Of !!!!!!!! Exclamation Points !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Pretty Fucktardish !!!!!!!!!!!! Also!!!!!!!
RKF77
+1|6759

stryyker wrote:

i wish you had to post an address with your registering info for the game, then there would be unlimited and unstoppable hell to pay
Why?

What exactly would you do with such information?
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy

RKF77 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Why?

Obviously something illegal, smart one
RKF77
+1|6759

Aegis wrote:

RKF77 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Why?

Thanks, Captain Obvious...now let's all play the quiet game and hear what he has to say about the question I asked him. 
aib73412
+0|6738|im from idaho but liven in MD
whats the code for pb kicks?
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy

RKF77 wrote:

Aegis wrote:

RKF77 wrote:

Why?

Thanks, Captain Obvious...now let's all play the quiet game and hear what he has to say about the question I asked him. 
No really, grow a brain, think about it, and draw your own conclusions.

What can you do with an address?

Go kick some ass (or get your ass kicked)
Order them pizzas at 3AM
Vandalize their place
Steal their mail
etc, etc, etc
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

fucktardish sounds like a jewish food dish, no offense meant
RKF77
+1|6759

Aegis wrote:

I'm sorry, perhaps you didn't get the point.  I'll try to be more clear.

I asked him, not you.  If I want to hear what you would do, I'll ask you.  Now, run along and mind your own business.  I want to hear what the tough guy has to say.  I don't recall asking you anything.

Thanks, and do have a great Christmas. 
Tarasque
+0|6726|Norway
wow your a dick!
KillerAFET
+3|6788|Abilene, Texas

KnifeWhore wrote:

ok this is what i got to say the 24/7 wake team dof server is just gay... all the admins are little queers who kick for anything.
today i was on i got kicked for haveing my name like this *DEAD* Sgt.Austin
they kicked me cause my tag said *DEAD* and they just happened to kick me about 3 seconds after i killed 2 admins both in a attack helo.
then i asked y they said it was a distraction and it made me look dead giving me an advantage over other players...           then i had to say " hey u little doF faggot if i was dead my name would look like this Sgt.Austin*DEAD*: and only while i type something while im dead...
also while i was in there there was this guy names CNNterrorism he got kicked for spawncamping... which he wasnt doing he actually killed the 2 admins spawncamping his base... so then the admins proceeded to say stop spawn camping or ill ban u next time.
then i called them a bunch of hippocrits cause they spawn camped like crazy and then they kicked anyone who killed them....
i would just like to get my point across can anyone out there report these faggots so their server gets shut down because they are indeed faggots.
So, this is the last and only ranked server on the planet that is hosting the game?  Get over it.  Servers get a rep for having poor ownership/management and you can tell these because they're EMPTY.  Play your favorites list and the other twerps can shut up and color and play with themselves.

(Yep, that was a pun)
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

im sorry but i play on team DOF and its an excellent server, NO teamkilling, NO whoring and decent players play on this server. you must have done something to get them to kick you. i believe youre telling a WHITE lie.
KnifeWhore
+1|6761|USA

zimmer92 wrote:

im sorry but i play on team DOF and its an excellent server, NO teamkilling, NO whoring and decent players play on this server. you must have done something to get them to kick you. i believe youre telling a WHITE lie.
lol... sadly i wish i was lieing but im not... these admins are power hungry faggots. they will kick u if u kill one of them its just stupid
KnifeWhore
+1|6761|USA

stryyker wrote:

y do u want to come to my house... because u r more than welcome to ill even introduce u to my friend mr .45 caliber and his buddies the 3 full clips full of hollow points
KnifeWhore
+1|6761|USA

Prodie wrote:

How ironic....
how am i a statpadder... because i only have knife kills????
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6706
Yeah I hate that map/server and yes I mean I hate wake period I dunno why tho. But yeah I got kicked out from that. I hate those nordic servers too, but I guess they put that warning that says only nordic countries allowed tehee
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

KnifeWhore wrote:

zimmer92 wrote:

lol... sadly i wish i was lieing but im not... these admins are power hungry faggots. they will kick u if u kill one of them its just stupid
ive killed them tons of times, they dont kick me. mabe youre not lying and im just lucky to play when theyre not power hungry faggots.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy

RKF77 wrote:

Aegis wrote:

I'm sorry, perhaps you didn't get the point.  I'll try to be more clear.

I asked him, not you.  If I want to hear what you would do, I'll ask you.  Now, run along and mind your own business.  I want to hear what the tough guy has to say.  I don't recall asking you anything.

Also, I like hot sexy men.
Ah, still waiting for that answer. While you're waiting, I hear that a double-ender has more uses for people like you! Occupy yourself with that.
skizzz
+22|6817|Moore, Oklahoma
jesus christ man you sound like a little emo faggot, Just go find any of the other hundred's of servers and quit crying about it shit.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6748|Vermont
I find it remarkable that you know so much about their sexual preferences from playing a video game with them.  Also, I find that the best way to deal with annoying admins in a server is to keep my mouth shut rather than mouthing off to them.  Even if they are pricks, doing what they say (especially if it's changing your name) might keep you from getting the boot.  Also, next time you might wanna wait a couple hours to calm down before posting something like this.
AdamEcks
+1|6711|Canada, Eh.

zimmer92 wrote:

I've experianced the same stuff on this server, and this isn't the only one like this. I'm sure many people have been kicked for virtually nothing. Admins get pissed off cause you killed them 3 times in a row so instead of learning to play the kick you, it's the only power they have. Of the 11 or 12 times i've been kicked only 1 was legitimate (stupid, but it didnt follow the rules nonetheless). The other 10 or so mysteriously happened about 3 seconds after I killed an admin or disagreed with what they had to say.
Capt_Flapjack
+12|6763|Kansas City, MO, USA
If you're pissed about the admins, then don't play on the server any more.  Duh.  And yeah, sometimes admins can be pretty gay, but people are like that sometimes.  All you got by shooting off your mouth was a kick.  Just shut up next time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard