DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6434|Jax, Fl
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6448|Newcastle NSW Australia
By the looks of it something fucking big!
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York
Just from the looks of the rifle Its either a 7.62x55  or something along the lines of a .308. Looks like converted Military rifle to a sporter. Most rifles above 6mm will do that if your not use to holding one right (and they sure wernt).  Funny stuff though. Ive had the misfortune of having my scope give me a blackeye from not holding my rifle tight enough LOL i never did that again.
CrazeD
+368|6672|Maine
It's something like .544? .54? .50?
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6691|England
Could be a .50 cal cartage modified to fire a.7.62mm round. I've heard some funny stories about some one who did that.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
There was a company that made custom rifles that fire .60 and up. I don't know if they are still in business because I can't find the site anymore.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon
no idea, could be a large calibre, could be an overcharged catrtidge, a very heavy bullet, poor handling, or any combination of those factors.   .375H&H will bump you pretty hard if you aren't expecting it.  looks like a beast, whatever it is.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6420|Melbourne, AUS
wasn't there like a video of an arab guy firing that rifle and it dislocated his shoulder, throwing him backwards a metre?
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6431|Washington State, USA

maffiaw wrote:

wasn't there like a video of an arab guy firing that rifle and it dislocated his shoulder, throwing him backwards a metre?
yeah the gun even cracked the glass behind him
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York

InfectiousShadow wrote:

maffiaw wrote:

yeah the gun even cracked the glass behind him
Yah there was, it sure showed you How NOT to hold a rifle and also how NOT to stand while fireing one LOL. The guys fireing that rifle are major Noobs.  Just looking at the rifle, It sure isnt a .50 or the likes. Looks like a standard .30 cal of some sort. Either 30/06 , .300 win mag, or something along those lines.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6443
ya that gun looks like a single shot .50 cal. lol those morons weren't holding it right, but a .50 cal single shot kicks like a horse anyway...
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6709|Kangarooland
i never get sick of watching that.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Is the round filled with laughing gas looking at the reactions of the guys who fire it?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA
that's that t-rex rifle

http://fieldandstream.blogs.com/gunnut/ … kicks.html

vid looks like exact same range

158 ft/lbs of recoil

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-11-29 04:56:51)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
.577 :p
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard