l41e
+677|6797

Echo wrote:

The ea master server seems to be down.
Really? My friend's playing right now.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6868|The Netherlands
I just tried to connect to it 2 times but after 10 minutes of waiting, i was still looking at this login screen. Even Ctrl alt del didnt work anymore so i had to reboot.
Hallvard
+262|6671|North Norway

If I remember I'll play tonight
l41e
+677|6797

Will play after homework.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6868|The Netherlands
I fixed my log in problem, it appeared to be my firewall that was preventing my game from connecting to the master server. It looks i can play tonight.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6899
i will be playing!
l41e
+677|6797

BTW: harmony.10 (asdf-man on TS) is my friend IRL.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6905|Hell, p.o box 666

Anyone up for some 2142 rounds this evening? Guess around 20:00 CET
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6543|Evilsville
I don't know yet!
Depends if I have to do something else tonight or not.
Perhaps I'll be busy with the girl I met last saturday, perhaps not.
Otherwise, I'll be on at around 20.00.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6899

k30dxedle wrote:

He is also a teamspeak trolll. He does not talk over TS but can hear everything that is said.

Does he not have a mic? or is he just scared of talking? I want him to talk so I can hear the accent, then we will understand whay your accent might sound like.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6542|Belgium

I think so, what is ur ingame name so I can ad u ?
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6913|mansfield
how do i use the ability unlocks?
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6542|Belgium

automaticly.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6899

Doperwt wrote:

I think so, what is ur ingame name so i can ad u ?
Who are you talking to?

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

how do i use the ability unlocks?
Do we look like the 2142 help section?

BUT to answer your question, the ability unlocks are just automatic. as soon as you unlock them, they are added to your player. so If you get the speed or stamina unlock, then your soldier will be able to run faster for longer and then recover his stamina faster.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6930

theDude5B wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

He is also a teamspeak trolll. He does not talk over TS but can hear everything that is said.

Does he not have a mic? or is he just scared of talking? I want him to talk so I can hear the accent, then we will understand whay your accent might sound like.
TROLL Infestation!!

https://www.exterminatorpestcontrol.com/ex1.jpg

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-11-27 03:41:37)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6989|Cologne, Germany

I'll be playing tonight, I guess. Issues with the G/F. I need to think of something else for a while.

BTW, who knifed me yesterday around 9:30 pm ? And where can I find the dogtags I have earned so far ?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6905|Hell, p.o box 666

Do we look like the 2142 help section
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6930

Poor Schuss joined on the wrong side on Berlin last night.  That was not a fair or a fun fight. 

Btw Schuss, got you with my new toy: sniping infantry with the fixed rail gun...you can't really hit me head on (only from the side) when i'm in it so i can take my time and aim...
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6709|Southampton, UK

superfly_cox wrote:

Poor Schuss joined on the wrong side on Berlin last night.  That was not a fair or a fun fight. 

Btw Schuss, got you with my new toy: sniping infantry with the fixed rail gun...you can't really hit me head on (only from the side) when i'm in it so i can take my time and aim...
S0up PwNz0rz Wiz Hiz NeW T0y!!!

lol. I'm staying away from you and your toy now soup...
zeidmaan
+234|6563|Vienna

To see the dogtags go to BFHQ than LEADERBOARDS than in the top righ corner you have the boxes "Country" (makes the leaderboard with only your countryman Duh...), "Friends" (leaderbourd with people in your buddy list) and "Dogtags". It will only list the people you knifed (and the rank and leaderbord position) but it wont show you the picture of their dogtag. And only unique dogtags.
naightknifar
Served and Out

zeidmaan wrote:

To see the dogtags go to BFHQ than LEADERBOARDS than in the top righ corner you have the boxes "Country" (makes the leaderboard with only your countryman Duh...), "Friends" (leaderbourd with people in your buddy list) and "Dogtags". It will only list the people you knifed (and the rank and leaderbord position) but it wont show you the picture of their dogtag. And only unique dogtags.
Already knew - but thanks for sharing.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6880|St. Andrews / Oslo

Knightnifer wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Already knew - but thanks for sharing.
he was responding to this

B.Schuss wrote:

I'll be playing tonight, I guess. Issues with the G/F. I need to think of something else for a while.

BTW, who knifed me yesterday around 9:30 pm ? And where can I find the dogtags I have earned so far ?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6887|The Hague, Netherlands

well I'm back from my little Germany Trip, I might come tonight or otherwise tomorrow !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
naightknifar
Served and Out

Well i'm up for a game on 2142 tonight.. Anyone else?
zeidmaan
+234|6563|Vienna

yeah I often forget to quote people so it gets confusing sometimes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard