!!yaya
+1|6353
This isnt meant to be a flame I just wanted to clear something up that boggles my mind.

Why do the noobs camp for Helos, Jets, or Armor?

What I mean by noobs is someone who is not very good, Im pretty sure you know if youre good or not, a KDR less then 1.50-2.00+ for ground pounders and 10.00 for aviators will suffice.

Just leave a reason why ie: I suck as infantry and can only get kills in vehicles.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6769|Long Island
lol just cause someone camps for a vehicle doesn't mean that they suck at everything else.  in some cases, that can be true, but in most, i believe that they just like to play that vehicle
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6356
To get better...
ssj3barua
+55|6680|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
I don't play in vehicles very much, but why does it matter to you so much? Thats just the style of play that they prefer. Just let people play how they want to.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6639|I smell corners

!!yaya wrote:

This isnt meant to be a flame I just wanted to clear something up that boggles my mind.

What I mean by noobs is someone who is not very good, Im pretty sure you know if youre good or not, a KDR less then 1.50-2.00+ for ground pounders and 10.00 for aviators will suffice.

Just leave a reason why ie: I suck as infantry and can only get kills in vehicles.
NOOB
Jackabo
+127|6550|Dublin, Ireland
Just practice as inf and stuff.
!!yaya
+1|6353

ssj3barua wrote:

I don't play in vehicles very much, but why does it matter to you so much? Thats just the style of play that they prefer. Just let people play how they want to.
It mostly bothers me bc they usually try to tk you, or force tk. Plus I find it very annoying to cap a ton of flags to gain the upperhand and I see the same guys dying over and over in vehicles and going right back in line to camping for them. Oh well.... I guess Im just used to the right players being the right places, vehicles and such due to competition play....
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85
That's a lot of talk for not posting your stats.
!!yaya
+1|6353

Polux wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

NOOB
heh, I offended someone... considering I was referring to s certain type of player, you must fall in that catagory. Discuss, dont hate
!!yaya
+1|6353

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Do my stats really matter honestly? if you really want to see them Ill post them. I tend to believe showing stats is a form of bragging.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA

!!yaya wrote:

sometimes people want to fly, or drive a tank, or whatever. it doesn't mean they suck or are noobs. if you think that, then you, my friend, are the noob.
!!yaya
+1|6353

Ender2309 wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

sometimes people want to fly, or drive a tank, or whatever. it doesn't mean they suck or are noobs. if you think that, then you, my friend, are the noob.
please re-read, then discuss again. "What I mean by noobs is someone who is not very good, Im pretty sure you know if youre good or not, a KDR less then 1.50-2.00+ for ground pounders and 10.00 for aviators will suffice."
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85

!!yaya wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Do my stats really matter honestly? if you really want to see them Ill post them. I tend to believe showing stats is a form of bragging.

!!yaya wrote:

Once you said that you do.
!!yaya
+1|6353

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

Ahh I see what you mean...Those #'s are in general...I believe most know if they are good or not good... Just like how there are gamers that are just good at any game they pick up and there are gamers that have to practice over and over to be good. Ill PM you my stats
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA

!!yaya wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

please re-read, then discuss again. "What I mean by noobs is someone who is not very good, Im pretty sure you know if youre good or not, a KDR less then 1.50-2.00+ for ground pounders and 10.00 for aviators will suffice."
please rethink your definition of noob. KDR means absolutely nothing. mines 1.12ish, and although its been a few weeks since i've played, i can outdo most of you and your noob crowd. go hook up with olitz and comfort each other, because you're then only two people on this forum that thinks this way.
Lufbery
+2|6430|Dallas, TX, USA

!!yaya wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

Ahh I see what you mean...Those #'s are in general...I believe most know if they are good or not good... Just like how there are gamers that are just good at any game they pick up and there are gamers that have to practice over and over to be good. Ill PM you my stats
Why do you have to PM them? Just post them up and stop looking like a dick.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA
lufbery its too late for that. he's the next Olitz.

!!yaya wrote:

To annoy guys like you
!!yaya
+1|6353

Ender2309 wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

please rethink your definition of noob. KDR means absolutely nothing. mines 1.12ish, and although its been a few weeks since i've played, i can outdo most of you and your noob crowd. go hook up with olitz and comfort each other, because you're then only two people on this forum that thinks this way.
Like I said at the begining. This isnt a flame post. Also let me agree with you, KDR doesnt mean that much however it is a good indicator in a forum like this where its 99.9% public server players. If you want to talk about Competition players then ya KDR means squat. It was a means to an end for me to describe "noob". No need for you to get your panties all bunched up. Furthermore If you want to try me and my "noob" crowd, Ill be happy to scrim you and 4 or 7 buddies in a fun match. Let me know...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA
i'll try to dig up some of my old team and see if they're game.
!!yaya
+1|6353

Not Actually A Moderator wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

To annoy guys like you
gg it does
!!yaya
+1|6353

Lufbery wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

!!yaya wrote:

Why do you have to PM them? Just post them up and stop looking like a dick.
I feel posting stats is a form of bragging in forums. Just out of jesture I dont do it.
Lufbery
+2|6430|Dallas, TX, USA
Post your stats, I wanna see what a non-noob's stats look like.
!!yaya
+1|6353

Lufbery wrote:

Post your stats, I wanna see what a non-noob's stats look like.
lol... noob is such a bad word for the E world... I should have used a diff word sigh..........
Lufbery
+2|6430|Dallas, TX, USA
Post your stats man, I think we can all agree it isnt bragging if we ask you to post them.

The more you wait the more and more we suspect you of being a noob under the KDR requirements you put out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard