FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6632|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
This looks pretty crazy.... but i don't know how well it would work in FPS's... flight sims maybe,
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4928428714571383685&hl=en[/google]
Karnall
+8|6528|Hampshire, UK
It's a bit sucky to be honest.
Imagine turning your head to the right to see that side in game, but having to keep your eyes focused on the screen, eye strain anyone?
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6472|Purdue

Karnall wrote:

Imagine turning your head to the right to see that side in game, but having to keep your eyes focused on the screen, eye strain anyone?
It wouldn't be that hard...try it. And plus, just bump up the sensitivity.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6632|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

Goven wrote:

Karnall wrote:

It wouldn't be that hard...try it. And plus, just bump up the sensitivity.
thats why i think it would be fun for flight sims, and the such.  whenevr he's in the little bird, thats looks pretty fun, but no thank you when shooting
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
You would need a large screen or 3 screens in a \_/ position with you in the middle for it to be truly worth it however its a great idea and allows you to get better depth and 3d perspective on things without actually needing to move your vechicle/person.
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6461|The Netherlands
Well, obviously it would work perfectly with flight sims because Track IR was made for that. I find it awesome that they implemented this feature into ArmA.

Can't wait for the English version. But I suppose I could buy the German version too.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6734|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Yeah I thought the same thing when I bought it because I have restricted movement in my neck, but don't worry you can configure it that you only need very little movement of your head, I don't think the guy in that video has his TrackIR well configured at all, or, maybe it's just to demonstrate it? + i'd imagine it toggles on/off pretty easy in the game like when you use the scope of your weapon.  I'm looking forward to trying it out anyways..

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/acidslacker/trackir.jpg

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-11-25 08:48:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard