s()mtingWong
+48|6704
For every game theres a beginning and theres an end, i wanna know what will probably/most likely End your career for battlefield 2?
As for me when i bought the game i always thought when i become a 2nd lieutenant my time for this game is about up because back then i think it was like 300 points. Now with the new ranking system you have to be top 50 in the world and have all vets to get the last rank wich is general. I have a long time more and i say my career will most definately end when i hit general. I still cant believe how long i been playing and im not even in the top 300, makes me think how dedicated those guys above me are especially volx. As for bf2s this will always be the hangout spot and will never end.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6475|A W S M F O X
Id say Major, dont play heaps, and im not sure BF will even last that long for me to get it.
ssj3barua
+55|6701|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
I'll probably play it for years to come. I still play Homeworld 1 and 2, the original c&c, and some N64 games on an emulator. Bf2 is fun, and I play for fun.
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6380|Netherlands

I'm getting all the awards, by that time I might have reached Colonel or *maybe* 1 star general. I won't be pushing for 4 star though.

After that I will prolly buy 2142 and start my career there .
jugobeer
+18|6466
I dont mind getting award or badge or anything, when the fun will end, my playing will end.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6722|austria
till the last server shutdown!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6531|Adelaide, South Australia

TeK||drake666 wrote:

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone
until it becomes boring or I find somthing better to play/do.
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6587|federal way washington
i would say i am getting close to calling it quites, it is not the game or the time i put into it, its the way people are playing, so few play honestly or nobel

it is a sad fact that many will do  anything to feel like they are on top of the world, and maybe that is the way it is in the real world but i would rather live my small unimportant life and feel good about myself. on the other hand maybe i am just a lazy whinner who knows.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6798|Bulgaria

ssj3barua wrote:

I'll probably play it for years to come.
Me too, me too
I wanna be a general - one day!! Not going to happen soon! but I love my set of awards...
Sambuccashake
+126|6622|Sweden
Unfortunately 2142 was much more fun than I initially gave it credit for...

But I don't see any other franchise taking over my playing time soon so I hope to keep it up for a few years.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6649|Wigan. Manchester. England.
2142 finished BF2 for me.

But i reached my goal anyway which was 2nd luietenant (sp)
']['error
Banned
+630|6656|The Netherlands

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

TeK||drake666 wrote:

jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6736|Doncaster, England

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

TeK||drake666 wrote:

adv3rsary
+28|6727
i ll likely stop... when there s no more servers to on
Djbrown
+129|6508|Adelaide, Aussieland
I stopped playing recently coz im sick of people tk'ing me for jets. i was trying so hard to get my aviator k/d up to 15.0 but now about 80% of the time i get in a jet i get m95'd, Sraw'd or rammed by teammates jeeps. and when this happens say 3 times IAR, its gonna need a 45-0 round to negate that, it pissed me off so much i quit
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6482
im gonna play until i get an uber new pc and a new great game comes out.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6684|Colorado
I've been straying away from bf2 & 2142 with the trial versions of wow & D&D, but I wont be paying for a game every month, so I joined the beta for Supreme Commander which is an open beta if you wish to join goto file planet & get your key & download of the game {1.23GB}, the game looks sweet in beta, it's an RTS.

Oh yeah I hope to get to at least captain, but I'll always play from time to time when I get the itching to shoot people.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6602|Reisterstown, MD

Once I hit Colonel, I'll probably stop playing.  That isn't too far off tho.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6542|Boston, MA
I'll keep playing until the servers die out.
Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6587|The Netherlands
When I'm not addicted to BF2 anymore. Probably when a new game comes out which I get addicted to.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6535|Little blue planet, milky way
I think I'm major rank now... I haven't played in like... A month or so. I wouldn't call it "the end of my BF2 carrer", but I'm definately not playing for the points anymore, in fact I haven't been for a while. I dont plan on becomming a general, EVER. If I do, it'll most likely be a LONG time before that happens.
I DO want a few more of the medals and badges, but I'm not really playing the game much, so they'll be a long time comming as well.

So I guess you could say that my B2 carrer has come to an end a month ago. And no.. I'm not playing 2142, I haven't even bothered to try it yet.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6505|N. Ireland
My aims are:

Badges: All Veteren + Expert Sniper, Medic and Spec-Ops
Medals: All except Sharpshooter
Ribbons: All except WCR
SF Badges: All Veteren + Expert Sniper, Medic and Spec-Ops
SF: Medals: SAS + Insurgent
SF Ribbons: SAS and Insurgent Ribbons

KDR: 1.5
Vehicle Ratio: 3.0
Accuracy: 25.00%

... once I do all this, I'll have my BF2 career complete.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6665
After the ClanBase Nationscup.. after that I really won't have anything to play for.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6659|I smell corners
I haven't played BF2 since BF2142 is out, but the game is getting really boring already. So I'm going back to BF2 again and hope that there will still be enough good servers around.

And my goal, get my 32 missing hours in a jet to rank up. I can't fly for shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard