First
+3|6729|Canada
Im up for it, Team Canada of course.
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
um, is there another event?  Because I would gladly play, as long as its on a vanilla map, somebody inform me as to what is recently happening
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

eagles1106 wrote:

um, is there another event?  Because I would gladly play, as long as its on a vanilla map, somebody inform me as to what is recently happening
Uhhhh, did you read the first post? lol

Yeah there's another event and it's on vanilla maps.

Been busy stuffing my face today, I'll update the thread later hopefully tonight.
demois411
+1|6374
I'm up for it if you guys are still allowing ppl to join.

Sign me up to USA, motherfuckers!
KamiKaziKai
+1|6705|Las Vegas, NV
I want to Join Canada's TEAM!! to kick US's ass!!
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6779|Canada, Ont
Put me on Team Canada
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6703|Vancouver BC Canada
Whats this, no more smack talk??

Gunna kick some US ass!!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6600|Your attic
By the looks of things I'll be playing for the Canuks, go maple leaf?
kebabking
+14|6413|Brisbane, AUstralia
When you guys finish and have found a winner Maybe the winner Plates Australia! now that would be good, because lately on io servers and just on normal i am owning soldiers with my at so i would enjoy it
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6711|Ontario
go leafs go!
go leafs go!
go leafs go!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6534|dunno
Canada is going to get there ass handed to them.
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6425|Ontario, Canada
Sign me up for Canada if you still need some.
Flaming_Maniac
Updated, and the teams are 23 US 24 Canada with Towelly on US. I'd say teams stop at the first 30 to sign up, and then the next 5-10 after that are reserves.
CloakedStarship
+76|6574
Im not sure if id be able to on the 2nd, but id sure like a chance to have at it with the monties.

Sign me up for the U.S. if you'd please.  Time to put my 201 hours to the test.
cablecopulate
+449|6747|Massachusetts.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Updated, and the teams are 23 US 24 Canada with Towelly on US. I'd say teams stop at the first 30 to sign up, and then the next 5-10 after that are reserves.
I'm no math genius, but 23+24=47, but the server only holds 42, so it's going to have to be first to come, first to play.
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6536|Panama
Looks Cool!
eagles1106
Actually, if you can, put me on the US.  Canada sucks, seriously.  I'm going to laugh when they get whooped.
montypythizzle
+21|6612
can i play i would want to be on us with my buddy ender

NVM   i cant do it wish usa teh win

Last edited by montypythizzle (2006-11-24 12:18:44)

SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6397|Vancouver, BC, Canada

eagles1106 wrote:

Actually, if you can, put me on the US.  Canada sucks, seriously.  I'm going to laugh when they get whooped.
I'm gonna laugh when I kill j00... Again...
*Edit* Sucks that we already have more people signed up than can be on the server, I guess it just means we will be full for longer because if someone leaves/can't make it we will have people ready to take their place. Also everyone please be sure to have teamspeak and to be on it when you play.

Last edited by SilentscoutIX (2006-11-24 12:39:27)

First
+3|6729|Canada
hey we got a  exact time for this thing?
eagles1106

SilentscoutIX wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

*Edit* Sucks that we already have more people signed up than can be on the server, I guess it just means we will be full for longer because if someone leaves/can't make it we will have people ready to take their place. Also everyone please be sure to have teamspeak and to be on it when you play.
har, dont count on it.  Ive gotten so leet in the past week. My sraw skizzlez are teh leetsauce now.

EDIT*
Ill give karma for a week to those who actually use the default AT weapons like I will be.

I hate unlock users.  It just pisses the hell out of me when I pop 4 guys in a row with an m16 then one guy kills me at 50000000 yards with his G36E on burst just spamming the left click.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6449|canada
so is there a set time for this on dec, 2nd? and is there battle recorder so someone can turn it into a movie?
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

I'll join Canada.
Flaming_Maniac

INFERNO552 wrote:

so is there a set time for this on dec, 2nd? and is there battle recorder so someone can turn it into a movie?
I would be up for making a movie, but I'm not sure if we can enable BR or not.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6649|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

eagles1106 wrote:

SilentscoutIX wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

har, dont count on it.  Ive gotten so leet in the past week. My sraw skizzlez are teh leetsauce now.

EDIT*
Ill give karma for a week to those who actually use the default AT weapons like I will be.

I hate unlock users.  It just pisses the hell out of me when I pop 4 guys in a row with an m16 then one guy kills me at 50000000 yards with his G36E on burst just spamming the left click.
I'm only going to be using SRAW/ERYX.... none of that gay SMG shit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard