ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
Today there was a bomb threat and this is probably the fourth one this year. We were evacuated to the soccer field and tons of police showed up with K-9 units and shit. Then we get moved into the gym which was the dumbest idea ever because people were throwing food all over the place and my friend got nailed in the eye with a water bottle. Ugh, my school is always in the news...

http://www.kdhnews.com/news/story.aspx?s=24862
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
In 8th grade, my middle school had 7 bomb threats in 3 months.

Be grateful.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

lol

a fire drill EVERY YEAR!!

Last edited by SamTheMan:D (2008-04-25 14:44:18)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

my school has never had a bomb threat.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

dude, we had a fire drill in the snow

twice

in the same week
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072
Lol, my school always gets busted with underage drinking parties and stuff. On Monday they found a shotgun shell and the whole school went into lock down. I love lock down because I'm always in a free period when they happen.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Holy crap, the worst that's happened at my school while I've been there is a trashbin fire in the girls washroom and a 45 minute lockdown while they brought the drug dogs in.

Oh yeah...before I came to my HS, they had a lockdown because there was a deer running around the hallways.

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-04-25 14:48:53)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Bleh, 2 Shooting alert this years...we are not doing that bad...both in the same month.
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6200
Speaking about bombs, when I was on 10th grade there was a gas explosion in a building near my school. Funny thing is that I was in the music classroom and we were playing at the moment of the explosion so none of us heard it, the only strange thing was that the door opened itself abruptly. The classroom was at the end of a +o- 35 feet hallway, when the class was over and we got out of the classroom all the students were almost running like crazy people talking about a bomb, and everyone from the music class were like wtf is wrong with everyone? Probably one of the times in my live I have been really confused.

Last edited by PeoNinja (2008-04-25 15:02:44)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6721|Scotland

Story wrote:

Pizza was brought in at noon for the students.
Give me some fucking pizza nao!!

you get any?
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6149|Texas
Last year my high school was being renovated and the sawdust and shit kept getting into the smoke detectors. We had 4 or 5 fire drills IN ONE DAY.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6134|Carnoustie, Scotland
We have about one fire drill a term.

That's about it.

Curse you, health and safety. Makes life boring.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072

Funky_Finny wrote:

We have about one fire drill a term.

That's about it.

Curse you, health and safety. Makes life boring.
Wow thats like nothing... my school has to do like 20 every year.. We sometimes have 3 in a day. And every other year we have to have a evacuation drill, where they call in helicopters and have us transfered by bus to a different school
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Imagine Iraqi Fire Drills, every day at least.
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Some kid ran through a door in my school. Broke the glass and got stuck in the wire mesh between the glass. Didn't see it, but sounds worthy of a rofl.

Last edited by Ryan (2008-04-25 16:37:58)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Ryan wrote:

Some kid ran through a door in my school. Broke the glass and got stuck in the wire mesh between the glass. Didn't see it, but sounds worthy of a rofl.
And a puddle of blood.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Gooners wrote:

Ryan wrote:

And a puddle of blood.
thats funny, one day this kid puked right all over the floor in between the double set of doors going out.  someone didn't realize it was there even though everyone else was like, "GO RIGHT", and she slipped in it and fell.  then she realized it was vomit and tossed her cookies as well.  i was ROFL until i felt pretty sick as well, so i walked away until i didnt feel nauseous anymoar.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Ryan wrote:

And a puddle of blood.
thats funny, one day this kid puked right all over the floor in between the double set of doors going out.  someone didn't realize it was there even though everyone else was like, "GO RIGHT", and she slipped in it and fell.  then she realized it was vomit and tossed her cookies as well.  i was ROFL until i felt pretty sick as well, so i walked away until i didnt feel nauseous anymoar.
That's disgusting.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Ryan wrote:

And a puddle of blood.
FUCKING SICKEST THING EVER AWWW I LOVED THAT DAY, so hilarious
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|5998
hahaha same exact shit happened to us on monday, except we didnt get pizza

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/200804 … 0/NEWS0101
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Mutantsteak wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

And a puddle of blood.
FUCKING SICKEST THING EVER AWWW I LOVED THAT DAY, so hilarious
lolconnecticut is lol
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6740|Pakistan/England
you lucky fucks. we have fire alarms once a week minimum; cos dumb twats set off the fire alarms by leaving their bathroom doors open while showering
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
So then the smart thing would be to call in a bomb treat to your school, plant a bunch of bombs in the soccer field, then when everyone is evacuated standing closely together on the field.. Ka-boom..
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Ryan wrote:

And a puddle of blood.
Like this?

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641

LT.Victim wrote:

So then the smart thing would be to call in a bomb treat to your school, plant a bunch of bombs in the soccer field, then when everyone is evacuated standing closely together on the field.. Ka-boom..
Yea, haha. I was talking about the same thing with my friends...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard