+311|6457

justice wrote:

So, when's our first roam gonna be ?
Anything, but NOT today!
K3rt6699
+70|6377
Applied for trackr mafia

Btw, a question regarding the multiplayer:
I didnt have much time to try it today, but every time I tried to join something, it said "disconnected from game session." Is there something I can do to "fix" that problem, or is it a general thing, cause everyone are trying to play it?

Also, @the rockstar social club, I noticed that it said i haven't got a copy of the game and that I haven't played it, but in fact I was connected to Live when i started up the game. Shouldn't it detect that I have the game then? Cause my live id is the same email i used for the social club as well. Or did I fuck something up
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6397|New York

K3rt6699 wrote:

Applied for trackr mafia

Btw, a question regarding the multiplayer:
I didnt have much time to try it today, but every time I tried to join something, it said "disconnected from game session." Is there something I can do to "fix" that problem, or is it a general thing, cause everyone are trying to play it?

Also, @the rockstar social club, I noticed that it said i haven't got a copy of the game and that I haven't played it, but in fact I was connected to Live when i started up the game. Shouldn't it detect that I have the game then? Cause my live id is the same email i used for the social club as well. Or did I fuck something up
You need to sync it up. Go into the edit option for your account, there you can tie a PSN id or 360 gamertag to your Social Club acct.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6244|Uk
itll probably be a while before i get it, but xbox 360 GT = mkxiii
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6558|UK

Think I singed up properly for that mafia thingy
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6278
Ok I just signed up for the mafia thing. I think.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6432|Canuckistan
Xbox Live: Archer CDN

add plz
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland
BUMP

Maybe those of us that have it could play a bit 2nite?
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6005|Belgium

bennisboy wrote:

BUMP

Maybe those of us that have it could play a bit 2nite?
I'm game for the 360 version ....
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland
Strange, me sam n poseidon managed to play together, after about 100 errors
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6580

Sorry, made a new account because I didn't like my other name already. New PSN ID is iHumpBadgers.
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland
how bout the ps3 guys have a meet on friday or saturday? cant do 2mo, i got a  huge organised pub crawl to go on!
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6539|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Add me for 360, NegativeFire, just bought a 360, tomorrow GTAIV.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6794|Anaheim, CA

PS3 - GuliblGuy - GuliblGuy
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6005|Belgium
Ok I'm planning on organising the 360 event today, but I don't know when all you guys (or most) will be available, so PM me for info and your preferred time, NOTE: I live in a 1+GMT zone so all times will be in that time stamp to avoid confusion....
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6741|St. Andrews / Oslo

I'm up for some MP action tonight around 8PM GMT+1.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6005|Belgium
Ok people please respond if u want to play today ohterwise I'll host saturday...
kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Ok people please respond if u want to play today ohterwise I'll host saturday...
I WUN PLEH

I dont get my copy til at least next Tuesday, it could be this Saturday but I dont go round my Dad's til a Sunday
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6539|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition

kptk92 wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

I WUN PLEH

I dont get my copy til at least next Tuesday, it could be this Saturday but I dont go round my Dad's til a Sunday
Tomorrow for shure , t'was sold out but I ordered the last copy and I can pick it up tomorrow at Media Markt
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York
K guys, how about 5 EST, 9 GMT?

Hopeislost117, please make sure you have everyone added to your XBL friends list.

And everyone on the PS3 list, make sure you have 1) a mic (or try to get one) and 2) me added to your friends list.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5983|England

Poseidon wrote:

Hopeislost117, please make sure you have everyone added to your XBL friends list.

And everyone on the PS3 list, make sure you have 1) a mic (or try to get one) and 2) me added to your friends list.
tonight?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

tonight?
Yeah.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard