Poll

Have you ever touched/seen real snow?

Yes96%96% - 196
No3%3% - 8
Total: 204
dark110
+37|6613|Chicagoland
I was thinking about this. Not everyone has cold weather. Its one of those thing that could be taken for granted, if you dont live in the right area. If you havent ever been in some snow, whats your story? Do you want to see it someday. do tell.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6121|North Tonawanda, NY
Yep.  Snow for at least 3 months of the year, and in fact, the snow piles from plowing parking lots are just beginning to disappear.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6147|Vancouver | Canada
It snowed in some parts here last night.

..Just not where I live.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6554|British Columbia, Canada
Yes.. It snowed last night..
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5990|...
back in the 90's it used to snow here for about a week or two and lay there for a few more weeks. These days snow only comes one or two days of the year, and it's all gone the next.

It may be that some of the future generations will never see snow fall here, atleast - snow that won't melt instantly when touching the ground.
inane little opines
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6558|NYC / Hamburg

I live in Switzerland. I'm never more than 30min away from snow
so yes
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6379|Vancouver, BC, Canada

DefCon-17 wrote:

It snowed in some parts here last night.

..Just not where I live.

LT.Victim wrote:

Yeaaaa Vancouver! Bleh I want the snow to be gone, where I live it actually stuck. Now I'm stuck hoping it will melt ASAP, driving last night was a little sketchy though lol.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6730|Toronto | Canada

LT.Victim wrote:

Sucker!

25 degrees and sunny here!  I'm gonna get a tan
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

LT.Victim wrote:

Really? Ontario FTW

22 Degrees outside, beutifal day
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6327|Oregon
Yep! It snowed here last night. Shocking, really as it had been 85 degrees just a couple days ago. The snow didn't stick... but it snowed.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6640

djphetal wrote:

Yep! It snowed here last night. Shocking, really as it had been 85 degrees just a couple days ago. The snow didn't stick... but it snowed.
fact.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6769|Long Island
yep, seen and touched it plenty of times... i'm from new york.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6360|Calgary, Canada
there is about 2 feet outside right now
oh yay
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|5990|Rexburg, Idaho
Yeah, it didn't snow where I live, but it sure snowed around the area yesterday.

and phetal, I know what you mean, last saturday was so nice here in oregon. first really nice day in a while around here.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5975|Halifax, West Yorkshire
No, I live in Equatorial Guinea.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6568|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Stuck in it at least half of the year...well...a little less due to global warming...Its awesome tbh
Smithereener
+138|6307|California
Yes, I live in So. Cal.

Mountains are about an hour away from where I live.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

Ollie wrote:

No, I live in the Sahara.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6106|Tampa, Florida
Never seen it in my state, but outside of Florida yes I have.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5988
lol, ofc every year
CrazeD
+368|6664|Maine
I live in Maine, so yes I most definitely have touched/seen snow. There's some on my lawn atm.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6633|can
1 word : Canada
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6360|Calgary, Canada

Bulldogz wrote:

Yeah, it didn't snow where I live, but it sure snowed around the area yesterday.

and phetal, I know what you mean, last saturday was so nice here in oregon. first really nice day in a while around here.
On friday, i was seriously outside just chillin with friends. but the key thing is that we were outside! just on my lawn in chairs.

If i tried to do that now... I would have hypothermia and be covered in a foot of snow in about 5 minutes.
Calgary is actually so gay it seriously goes from plus 20 (celcius) to like -6 in one day
OmniDeath
~
+726|6635

Lol @ 0 "No"s so far.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5965|England

yes lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard