Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6708

Ollie wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

WTF?  I got 50$, 6 books and 9 free movie tickets for my birthday.  That and the knowledge that my parents won't let me get my driver's license until I turn 18.  Fricking ritch people *grumble grumble*
Yeah, well at least you don't get segregated from society and sent to forced labour camps every hundred years or so. Those dastardly Jews!
It wouldn't affect me all that much if my great great grandfather got persecuted.  People are always wining about wrongs that had been done to ther ancestors in the past.  All I care about is now.  Meh, congratulations, but I would practically feel sick if I had gotten all that for my birthday.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5986|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Ollie wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

WTF?  I got 50$, 6 books and 9 free movie tickets for my birthday.  That and the knowledge that my parents won't let me get my driver's license until I turn 18.  Fricking ritch people *grumble grumble*
Yeah, well at least you don't get segregated from society and sent to forced labour camps every hundred years or so. Those dastardly Jews!
It wouldn't affect me all that much if my great great grandfather got persecuted.  People are always wining about wrongs that had been done to ther ancestors in the past.  All I care about is now.  Meh, congratulations, but I would practically feel sick if I had gotten all that for my birthday.
He's a Jew, he can't conjugate the feeling of "guilt".
Defiance
+438|6673

Ollie wrote:

Ollie wrote:

I smell irony.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5986|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Defiance wrote:

Ollie wrote:

Ollie wrote:

I smell irony.
And a very astute sense of smell you possess!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
Lol I have my DL, so fun, been driving since late Feb.
sux4u
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
17 on Sunday..
#rekt
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

Happy Birthday...you are getting shit loads of expensive stuff man. Good one.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6743|OctoLand
Happy birthday dude.
I know fucking karate
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
For my 16th Birthday, I don't even think I got anything

Why do you pander to your own steriotype, it only makes people more pissed off at you and your religion

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-04-17 06:57:02)

i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

happy bday dawg
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5999
Gratz, you are rich as fuck probably Anyway, I thought you were around 25, not 16 lol :awsm
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY
Happy B-day posiedon
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Congrats man

I don't think I got anything for my 16th birthday, other than some DVDs and 50 bucks.

You're lucky
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK
Happy birthday...

You got a PS3 then...

GTA IV on 360 or PS3, or BOTH!
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
Happy B-day Poseidon, I'm gonna have to call you Pissidon now for crossing the line and getting a PS3
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Nordemus wrote:

Gratz, you are rich as fuck probably Anyway, I thought you were around 25, not 16 lol :awsm
My dad is, as I stated. I don't live with him. I live in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch. Not really rich.

kptk92 wrote:

Happy B-day Poseidon, I'm gonna have to call you Pissidon now for crossing the line and getting a PS3
In the "I'm getting a PS3" thread I made, I stated I'm really only getting it for the Blu-Ray...but whatever

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

For my 16th Birthday, I don't even think I got anything

Why do you pander to your own steriotype, it only makes people more pissed off at you and your religion
I don't care, man...I can make fun of myself. It's not a big deal. I actually find it funny because my dad actually DOES fill out the stereotype so well.
Jenspm
penis

nooo, had you said "lulz, I have a big nose" or something, you would be making fun of yourself.

Saying you have "a 2 story house overlooking a harbor, a hot tub, a heated pool, a Mercedes S-550 and ML-350, etc etc etc" is tasteless bragging imo. I have nothing against you at all, I just hate it when people talk/brag like this
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Jenspm wrote:

nooo, had you said "lulz, I have a big nose" or something, you would be making fun of yourself.

Saying you have "a 2 story house overlooking a harbor, a hot tub, a heated pool, a Mercedes S-550 and ML-350, etc etc etc" is tasteless bragging imo. I have nothing against you at all, I just hate it when people talk/brag like this
As I said - I don't even live with my dad. I see him once every 2 weeks.

It's not like I actually get to use any of these things. It's my dad who's living it up.

Please don't hijack my thread, Jens.
Jenspm
penis

Poseidon wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

As I said - I don't even live with my dad. I see him once every 2 weeks.

It's not like I actually get to use any of these things. It's my dad who's living it up.

Please don't hijack my thread, Jens.
I won't, just pointing it out.

Happy birthday
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Damn! You have to be 17 in the UK to drive.. few months to go..
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6150|Estonia
Lol this thread was maked to get karma a lot lol. (like mitch got 50 karma for birthday)
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

Markooo*Est wrote:

Lol this thread was maked to get karma a lot lol. (like mitch got 50 karma for birthday)
?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6196|Schofield Barracks

Poseidon wrote:

16, woo Driving time baby!

Being a jew (lewl) I got:

32" Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD TV
PS3 + A game to be determined when I pick it up on friday
GTA IV Special Edition (360)
Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 (PC)

Pretty good birthday so far, eh?
damn for my last birthday i got a pc mic and bf 2142.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard