Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6728|Canberra, AUS
I gotta say,

This thread is hi-lar-i-ous.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6031|Blue Mountain State
Rammunition, you're from the UK right? Man that must suck considering that one of your princes was over in Afghanistan fighting with the terrorist coalition. Guess he's a fucking terrorist too.

Last edited by 1stSFOD-Delta (2008-04-14 18:36:26)

https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6746
I've killed countless insects, it's really disturbing how I used to torture and dissect those poor critters. I'm also a proud American. Make the same kind of list you did for America for every other nation in the world, even ones that don't exist anymore, then we can have a none biased discussion.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6500|Chicago, IL

Superior Mind wrote:

I've killed countless insects, it's really disturbing how I used to torture and dissect those poor critters. I'm also a proud American. Make the same kind of list you did for America for every other nation in the world, even ones that don't exist anymore, then we can have a none biased discussion.
Quiet terrorist!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6746

S.Lythberg wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Quiet terrorist!
I'm prepared is all. Not to be a terrorist. I'm prepared to resist and fight if necessary.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-04-14 19:31:02)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6500|Chicago, IL

Superior Mind wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Quiet terrorist!
I'm prepared is all.
I'll bet you are.

But as I said earlier, those numbers are both massively inflated and out of context, so debating with him would really be a waste of your time.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6746

Braddock wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Don't forget to pin all the 72 million of WWII on them, too. The author of that book apparently did the same thing of just picking and choosing where the US was involved. Hell, 10,000 in Somalia only? Although they probably only killed less than 2,000 (mostly within a day or so), place the whole genocide on them, too.
Don't forget John Lennon and JFK too.
Don't forget Lincoln, that slave freeing, horse faced yankee!

S.Lythberg wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Quiet terrorist!
I'm prepared is all.
I'll bet you are.

But as I said earlier, those numbers are both massively inflated and out of context, so debating with him would really be a waste of your time.
Oh, I know.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-04-14 19:33:49)

PureFodder
+225|6338

Superior Mind wrote:

Unless you killed insects in order to achieve idealogical, religious or political goals then it isn't technically terrorism.

As I said before, the US certainly is a terrorist nation, as are most nations. Force or threat of force have been used to achieve political goals by the US. They even got busted at the world court for it. Just because others do it doesn't absolve you from it. The UK certainly carries out acts of terrorism in the present day. We're a terrorist nation, you're a terrorist nation and most other countries are terrorist nations. That's why when countries accuse each other of supporting or engaging in terrorism they sound stupid.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6746

PureFodder wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Unless you killed insects in order to achieve idealogical, religious or political goals then it isn't technically terrorism.

As I said before, the US certainly is a terrorist nation, as are most nations. Force or threat of force have been used to achieve political goals by the US. They even got busted at the world court for it. Just because others do it doesn't absolve you from it. The UK certainly carries out acts of terrorism in the present day. We're a terrorist nation, you're a terrorist nation and most other countries are terrorist nations. That's why when countries accuse each other of supporting or engaging in terrorism they sound stupid.
I never said I was a terrorist. I was just telling a story that I wanted to get off my chest. Mind you, I never denied nor implied American being a terrorist nation, I simply asked for the argument to include all nations of the world. Don't be so suggestible, it exposes your human flaws.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-04-14 19:43:01)

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6768|US
[OP list]Let's see ALL of those were either the result of WAR or another nation's war/repression supported by the US...so, what's your point?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5914
to the person posting amazon links, no that is not my source.

and please stick to the topic as i mentioned majority of these MASSACRES were after WW2 in the name of "American freedom"
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5911|Nibiru in a far away galaxy

rammunition wrote:

and please stick to the topic as i mentioned majority of these MASSACRES were after WW2 in the name of "American freedom"
have you ever had any American foods or products ? if so do STOP ,  seeing that you're coming across like a anti American facist lol j/k

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-04-15 06:29:52)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6631|Columbus, OH
History Lesson 101: Allies and Axis bombing cities and civilian targets during WWII. The Geneva Convention was signed 1949 declaring indiscriminate attacks are prohibited, so your statement about WWII is void.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6768|US
To the OP, please look up the word "terrorism" in a dictionary.  That should solve the thread.
War =! Terrorism...
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6343|Éire

FEOS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Maybe because we would rather help our fellow man by helping them to become self-sufficient rather than dependent upon the government.
How do you help your fellow Americans become self sufficient? And I've always been curious about how the food stamps thing works?
Social programs that don't encourage dependence (ie, not indefinite)--only our welfare system is a political sacred cow. No one is willing to attack the welfare reform problem...at least no one who wants to be re-elected.
Our welfare systems are not indefinite either, if you're not making an effort to find work you will have your benefits cut.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6691|Amsterdam, NY

rammunition wrote:

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c4/Successfultroll.jpg
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6464|'Murka

Braddock wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

How do you help your fellow Americans become self sufficient? And I've always been curious about how the food stamps thing works?
Social programs that don't encourage dependence (ie, not indefinite)--only our welfare system is a political sacred cow. No one is willing to attack the welfare reform problem...at least no one who wants to be re-elected.
Our welfare systems are not indefinite either, if you're not making an effort to find work you will have your benefits cut.
Yeah...not so much here. That's the problem.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
The#1Spot
+105|6593|byah

sergeriver wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Has any?
Has any what?
Has any country a clean background?
France. They always get their ass kicked even if they started it first.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6521

The#1Spot wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Has any what?
Has any country a clean background?
France. They always get their ass kicked even if they started it first.
The Frencd killed more Germans in WWI than the other two (Russia and GB) combined. They also pwnd England in the 100 years war, or at least in the battles that actually mattered in the long run.
jord
+2,382|6731|The North, beyond the wall.

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

They also pwnd England in the 100 years war, or at least in the battles that actually mattered in the long run.
Not really.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6444|fåking denmark

S.Lythberg wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Don't forget to pin all the 72 million of WWII on them, too. The author of that book apparently did the same thing of just picking and choosing where the US was involved. Hell, 10,000 in Somalia only? Although they probably only killed less than 2,000 (mostly within a day or so), place the whole genocide on them, too.
As I said earlier, those numbers he quoted are neither the official figures from the American government nor the official figures from the opposition governments, they are extremely "generous" guesses from an angry author.
The goverments never says the correct figures.
Commie Killer
+192|6440

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

As I said earlier, those numbers he quoted are neither the official figures from the American government nor the official figures from the opposition governments, they are extremely "generous" guesses from an angry author.
So your saying those are the right numbers? Lol!
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6396|tropical regions of london
+1!
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6444|fåking denmark

Commie Killer wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

So your saying those are the right numbers? Lol!
I didn't say that.
I just say that the goverments, any goverment in any country, doesn't always tell the truth.
liquix
+51|6507|Peoples Republic of Portland
< lamentation

Nearly every country on this planet has been, or is, a terrorist state. Just depends on what perspective your looking from.

Ask China or Korea how they feel about Japan, or India about Britain, or the Central Americans about the Spanish. Hell, why not go ask the Hittites about the Egyptians. See my point?

Last edited by liquix (2008-05-24 20:22:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard