ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Osama Bin Laden has killed no people from L.A. in L.A.  vrs. 1000's murdered by illegal alien gang bangers from Mexico.

Osama Bin Laden has had none of his fighters in L.A. hospitals vrs. 100's of millions of dollars spent on Medical for illegal aliens from Mexico.

Osama Bin Laden has to my knowledge not been shipping  cocaine into the U.S. vrs. 100's of tons from narco terrorist from Mexico.

Osama Bin Laden has not placed millions of children in U.S. schools vrs. Mexico.

Osama Bin Laden has not gotten entire cities to break federal laws vrs. Mexico lobbying for sanctuary cities for their people.

Osama Bin Laden has not gotten politicians elected in U.S. government positions vrs. illegal aliens activists from Mexico.

Osama Bin Laden has not gotten the Federal government to abandon it's duties to the American people vrs. Mexico.

Osama Bin Laden has not gotten our nation on the verge of cultural and national suicide vrs. Mexico.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6448|Communist Republic of CA, USA
https://geology.com/world/mexico-map.gif

And you forgot we know where Mexico is.

I can has my $25 Million reward for finding it first?
ATG
Banned

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

http://geology.com/world/mexico-map.gif

And you forgot we know where Mexico is.

I can has my $25 Million reward for finding it first?
Learn how to hotlink doofuss, if you're gonna do it.
liquix
+51|6424|Peoples Republic of Portland
Osama bin ladin did not live in LA before it was LA....
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613
fucking mexicans
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Osama for President?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
*sigh* Give up ATG you can never win. I know i've tried, In politics it does not matter who's right or wrong just who makes the most promises(Which they will never keep) And who whines the loudest.

The only way to solve problems right now is by force.
ATG
Banned

David.P wrote:

*sigh* Give up ATG you can never win. I know i've tried, In politics it does not matter who's right or wrong just who makes the most promises(Which they will never keep) And who whines the loudest.

The only way to solve problems right now is by force.
So what are you  saying?

Are you advocating capping some ass or a revolution?

The former is alright with Gunslinger. The latter makes you the same as all those Muslim terrorists he's killed.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

ATG wrote:

So what are you  saying?
I cant specify because of all these goddamn hypocritical laws.

ATG wrote:

Are you advocating capping some ass or a revolution?
Not exactly.

ATG wrote:

The former is alright with Gunslinger. The latter makes you the same as all those Muslim terrorists he's killed.
Sometimes you just gotta do to others what they do to you.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

David.P wrote:

Why lower yourself to their level? Your no better off than they are if that's the path you choose to take.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

TheAussieReaper wrote:

David.P wrote:

Why lower yourself to their level? Your no better off than they are if that's the path you choose to take.
Because it's fun beating someone at their own game, And even better if you humiliate them.
Home
Section.80
+447|6817|Seattle, Washington, USA

ATG wrote:

Osama Bin Laden has killed no people from L.A. in L.A.  vrs. 1000's murdered by illegal alien gang bangers from Mexico.
What? That's a stupid point. OBL has killed no people from LA... but he's killed thousands in NYC.

ATG wrote:

Osama Bin Laden has had none of his fighters in L.A. hospitals vrs. 100's of millions of dollars spent on Medical for illegal aliens from Mexico.
We didn't catch Osama's operatives while they were learning to fly planes and making their plans. We didn't even catch them at the airport, so what makes you think that if they had been checked in at a hospital we would know about it?

ATG wrote:

Osama Bin Laden has to my knowledge not been shipping  cocaine into the U.S. vrs. 100's of tons from narco terrorist from Mexico.
"Narco terrorists"? Is that what we're calling drug smugglers now? Wow.

ATG wrote:

Osama Bin Laden has not gotten entire cities to break federal laws vrs. Mexico lobbying for sanctuary cities for their people.
I could be wrong on this (seriously) but has Mexico successfully lobbied for these "sanctuary cities"? If not, then how is the city breaking the law? Just because someone proposed it?

ATG wrote:

Osama Bin Laden has not gotten politicians elected in U.S. government positions vrs. illegal aliens activists from Mexico.
Very debatable. Many government officials have been elected because of their stance on terrorism, which OBL kicked off.

ATG wrote:

Osama Bin Laden has not gotten the Federal government to abandon it's duties to the American people vrs. Mexico.
I thought it was the duty of the federal government to protect the citizens of my country. Seems like they abandoned that one on 9/11.

ATG wrote:

Osama Bin Laden has not gotten our nation on the verge of cultural and national suicide vrs. Mexico.
Whoa, since when has our country been on "the verge of cultural and national suicide"? I understand that things aren't going so well right now, but I wouldn't say they were that bad. And I defintely wouldn't blame it on Mexico.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613
dont take this thread seriously, he's having a tantrum
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

dont take this thread seriously, he's having a tantrum
Don't kick a man when he's down, especially when he has a point.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

osama doesn't mow my lawn.

/win

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard