GeoEnvi
+22|6699|Philadelphia, PA
Pretty self explanatory.  On 'most' servers, the Talon has the unique ability to avoid missles fired by the Doragon.  The opposite is true of the Doragon, it seems to attract missles fired by the Talon.

Last edited by GeoEnvi (2008-04-18 16:45:32)

imortal
+240|6677|Austin, TX

GeoEnvi wrote:

Pretty self explanatory.  On 'most' servers, the Talon has the unique ability to avoid missles fired by the Doragon.  The opposite is true of the Doragon, it seems to attract missles fired by the Talon.
Yeah, that.
Longbow
+163|6659|Odessa, Ukraine
https://img177.imageshack.us/img177/857/indexcp4.th.png

https://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9330/indexnr5.th.png

probably one of the new maps
jp_shoota
+1|5885
looks like a decent CQC map i like the capture points close together like church and south town center in cerbere landing.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5944|Somewhere out in Space
Because everyone wanted another fucking gibralter to statwhore amirite?  Hey guys i have an idea lets make a dirty looking BF2 map that has dense fog and some armor in a city, it will be the next karkand im sure of it.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Because everyone wanted another fucking gibralter to statwhore amirite?  Hey guys i have an idea lets make a dirty looking BF2 map that has dense fog and some armor in a city, it will be the next karkand im sure of it.
What the hell are you doing in this forum? Go back to BF2, since you seem to have nothing useful to say here.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5944|Somewhere out in Space

Spark wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

What the hell are you doing in this forum? Go back to BF2, since you seem to have nothing useful to say here.
Oh, im sorry, but im pretty sure stating my opinion is useful.  Pulling a "How you remind me of someday" is a bad idea, why are they doing it?

This is "how you remind me of someday", figure it out yourself how its related.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2008-04-18 20:13:12)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6481
Looks like Gibraltar, however not a linear-as-hell-100%-chance-of-stalemate-fuckfest that was Gibraltar.

So basically win.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6256|TEXAS
looks cool anything with armor has my vote.

Last edited by eaglecorps (2008-04-18 20:11:19)

m0v3m3nt
+15|6170
I hope they fix changing your weapon from auto to semi. Is it just me, or do you have to do it about 20 times before it works?
Longbow

m0v3m3nt wrote:

I hope they fix changing your weapon from auto to semi. Is it just me, or do you have to do it about 20 times before it works?
It is just you. Fire selector works fine for me. Probably you have problems with internet connection (atleast from my experience, only this may cause problems discribed above).
m0v3m3nt
+15|6170

Longbow wrote:

It is just you. Fire selector works fine for me. Probably you have problems with internet connection (atleast from my experience, only this may cause problems discribed above).
I doubt very much it has anything to do with connection, as I play on nearby servers with a nice low ping.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6282
Hmm.. I was hoping they'd be able to come up with more unique stuff than 'new urban map'.

Meh.

Saying that, it does have a monorail, lots of walls, ermm.. some palm trees..

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-04-19 10:20:00)

Longbow

m0v3m3nt wrote:

Longbow wrote:

I doubt very much it has anything to do with connection, as I play on nearby servers with a nice low ping.
Well, I had such problems a few times only when I was playing on US servers or my internet was crap (>150 ping)
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5996|Perth, Australia
I've never had any problems switching from auto to semi, although i have noticed a quite a few of times that when i've rez'd my gun switches from auto to semi or vice versa automatically.

Very annoying if you don't notice it.

And the map gets my vote. Looks pretty sweet. And if you don't like it then FOAD, at least it's a new map to play. If they didn't add new maps you'd probably bitch and whine about that too.
jp_shoota
+1|5885
yeah red foxx the map looks like a real infantry type map,, not that tunis harbor and camp gibralter garbage.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6515|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
The map looks great! Hopefully I can use the Clark on that one properly.
m0v3m3nt
+15|6170

Rod Foxx wrote:

I've never had any problems switching from auto to semi, although i have noticed a quite a few of times that when i've rez'd my gun switches from auto to semi or vice versa automatically.

Very annoying if you don't notice it.
Yeah, that's a pain in the ass, especially if you happen to get revived while surrounded by reds.

Hope they sort the titan interior blackness bug out too.
jp_shoota
+1|5885
what about the bug when you get revived with a totally different kit? I know if your say a medic die, and a recon picks up your medic kit you will pop up with the medic kit. But alot of times people dont pick up a kit and revive and im still respawned with the wrong weapons.
imortal
+240|6677|Austin, TX

jp_shoota wrote:

what about the bug when you get revived with a totally different kit? I know if your say a medic die, and a recon picks up your medic kit you will pop up with the medic kit. But alot of times people dont pick up a kit and revive and im still respawned with the wrong weapons.
ummm, no.  If you die, and someone grabs your kit to revive you, you will 'revive' with whatever kit is closest to you.  It isn't a bug.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6282

jp_shoota wrote:

It either means someone else stole your kit or the game just thought a different kit that was nearby is your kit.

Just check the other kits lying around for your weapons.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6618|Greenwood, IN
What about a way for the commander to insert a squad into an area.  Just 1 squad and it would be a spawn point for 30 seconds.  Just and idea...
Longbow

Naturn wrote:

What about a way for the commander to insert a squad into an area.  Just 1 squad and it would be a spawn point for 30 seconds.  Just and idea...
In assault lines game mode it will unbalance the game.
Zukabazuka
+23|6698

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

jp_shoota wrote:

It either means someone else stole your kit or the game just thought a different kit that was nearby is your kit.

Just check the other kits lying around for your weapons.
It can happen when more people are close and people are reviving people like mad to get points, or you get revived within 3 seconds, if that happens you havn't dropped your kit and the one you choice while changing class would become that one. Something like that is not sure.
Then commander being able to put a spawnpoint anywhere? sorry but that's a bit to good.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6848|Kubra, Damn it!

Longbow wrote:

Naturn wrote:

In assault lines game mode it will unbalance the game.
In any mode it will unbalance the game. Imagine five people just appearing at an enemy flag/silo/titan. The game would change so fast.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard