CrazeD
+368|6763|Maine
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6288|Winland

Pwnt tbh.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6554|A W S M F O X
bennisboy
+829|6737|Poundland
wow thats incredibly retarded but incredibly unlucky
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6580|Gogledd Cymru

The death of his wife is enough for him, He won't do anything like that again, no charges should be pressed.
mikkel
+383|6691
How immensely stupid can you be? Who on Earth could ever advocate letting people like this idiot own guns?
thepilot91
+64|6326|Ă…land!
fkin wallhax v 2.0
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6841
"Accident"
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6876|Perth, Western Australia
More reasons not to choose Deep Impact

/insensitive joke.

What an idiot... Manslaughter at least.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|6026
OMG...

First off; if you're shooting a gun make sure people are BEHIND the gun not INFRONT!!!

What an idiot, I feel sorry for his wife. Hope he doesn't get charged but he's still a danger to society being such a senseless tard.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6616|South Florida
It seemed like a good idea at the time, and shooting his wife is enough punishment for that man. I do feel bad for him, and i don't think any charges would be right in this situation. He was probly a really nice guy.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|6026

Mitch wrote:

It seemed like a good idea at the time, and shooting his wife is enough punishment for that man. I do feel bad for him, and i don't think any charges would be right in this situation. He was probly a really nice guy.
Yeah, it wasn't murder. He couldn't have know exectly where she was when he shot those.

Unless h3 h4zZz t3h ubA l33t h4xXx!!+!+!+!
CrazeD
+368|6763|Maine

thepilot91 wrote:

fkin wallhax v 2.0
That made me laugh
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6498|Somersetshire
that was really stupid of him, but he shouldn't be charged and if he is, involuntary manslaughter is what he'll get, which is just like killing someone in a car crash
he shouldn't have been allowed to own a gun though

"tragic accident, bad things happen to good people"
wtf, you shot your wife!

he might have well said woops-si-fucking-daisy with all that emotion in his voice
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6484|The Gem Saloon
nope, wrong.
he SHOULD be charged with whatever the fuck they feel like. he SHOT holes in his ceiling to install something.

thats like homer simpson shooting the fucking television to change the channel.

and its NOT like killing someone in a car crash....WTF!?!?!?!
its a GUN not a car...you dont drive it....you point the business end at what you want to die.

its sad you people think he shouldnt be held responsible.
CrazeD
+368|6763|Maine

Parker wrote:

Indeed.

He took an innocent life because he was too lazy to go get a drill, he deserves punishment for that.

You say, "the death of his wife was enough"...well obviously not because he carelessly shot her.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6570|Somewhere else

Parker wrote:

nope, wrong.
he SHOULD be charged with whatever the fuck they feel like. he SHOT holes in his ceiling to install something.

thats like homer simpson shooting the fucking television to change the channel.

and its NOT like killing someone in a car crash....WTF!?!?!?!
its a GUN not a car...you dont drive it....you point the business end at what you want to die.

agreed.  He's an Idiot.  Pay the price.  This isn't even a case of "cleaning the gun, didn't know it was loaded" this was blatant, wreckless, fucking retarded misuse of a deadly weapon.

By letting this slide, it could be a good defense for someone staging an accidental shooting.  There are laws.  He broke them.  as a result, someone died.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2008-04-09 09:09:52)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6655|Area 51
Guns ftw eh? Friggin retard.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6826|Salt Lake City

With this in mind, how did you respond to the thread in D&ST about whether certain people should not be allowed to breed?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6570|Somewhere else

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

With this in mind, how did you respond to the thread in D&ST about whether certain people should not be allowed to breed?
Don't know if I saw that thread.  But I probably said that certain people shouldn't breed.  I believe in that.  This person is one of those people.

However, legally and morally justifying castrating someone based on thier stupidity is a difficult action.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6686|Toronto-Canada
wow, he walled his wife, stupidhusband[TEAMKILLED]unluckywife
i think he played too much COD4
kptk92
u
+972|6498|tc_london
lol
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6223|Scotland!
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter
c14u53w172
+31|6088|tomania
what a fuckin idiot. this could never have happened in europe. never ever!
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6223|Carnoustie, Scotland
At least he's got sky now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard