axewoond
+0|6685
You fucking wanker, how is it your chopper? you pricks take the heli round after round after round, then get pissed when some noob wants to have a go at gunner!!! You looser, go create your own server, with your own rules, and u can play all by yourself...
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
I'm gonna go ahead and burger king flame you like everyone else has, because you deserve to be flamed.  You are just as big a noob as the kid who "STOLE YOUR CHOPPER OMG" - he paid his 50 bucks to play this game and has everyright to the vehicles as you do.  Just because You get in the damn thing doesn't mean it's yours and doesn't mean he has to relinquish his right to have fun because you are a tool.

I agree with Agamemnar - you should practice on singleplayer to get a handle on your vehicle skills, but I do NOT agree with it being mandatory for you to use a chopper or jet or tank.  If someone wants to have a go at being a gunner, then they have every right to do so -  just because they bought the game 2 days ago doesn't mean they didn't pay their 50 bucks too.  These people play the game for fun, and when you fucktards ruin it for them just because you can't occupy yourself as a foot soldier or a humvee driver for 5 minutes, then you need to re-evaluate yourself as a player because you are truely not helping the team by sitting there andyelling at someone.
VonDutch1
+0|6802
Just give 'm a chance! They need ribbons n' badges too
https://bf2s.com/player/44568509/sig.png[/url]
https://bf2s.com/player/44568509/sig5.png[/url]
https://bf2s.com/player/44568509/sig3.png[/url]
https://bf2s.com/player/44568509/awards.jpg[/url]
Andur10
+0|6685

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Andur10 wrote:

Hi I'm one of the so called nOOb players in BF2. I just want to give my opinion on the whole gunner seat thing. First off it's just a game. Second quit being petty and start teaching some of the new people how to use the various weapons in the game. The game would be a lot better if people would quit being jack asses and start accualy helping each other out. I'm most likely going to get blasted on this forum for saying that but I really don't care. I don't play the game to worry about what anyone else thinks about my skills. I'm jsut tired of all the people who haven't got anything better to do in life but play a game for hours on end. Get out and get a girlfriend or a job. I respect all the people who are better than I am at anything. It give me a chance to learn and get better.
I have a girlfriend and a well-paying stress free job.

What does this have to do with BF2.. or better yet you sucking? Not my fault you suck.

Use your singleplayer to master aircraft and EARN the seat in that vehicle before you start fucking the game up for everyone who wants to truly compete.
Sorry I guess I wasn't clear. I know how to fly the planes and the choppers. Just not as great as most. Like all the people who have to TK because they didn't get to the spawn point ahead of you. I am quite new to the game but I think anyone and everyone should have a chance to learn from the most experinced players in the game and not be brushed aside like their nothing. People like you who don't care what anyone else thinks are the ones that ruin it for everyone else. Anyway you can get on with your life just like everyone else. Have a nice day.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6745|Malaga, EspaƱa
Fuck it...if i,m a pilot...i,m a normal pilot that tries to stay in the air for the gunner to shoot. if i,m a gunner i will bail out if the guy is a cocksucker who isnt allowing me to show my gunner skills. and i bail out at the moment he Crashing on to the ground on purpose! and i punish them directly when i get the chance...got around 15 pilots booted that way!
THE_Ted_Chang
+0|6691
Quick thought for all you clowns who think TKing is OK in any circumstances. If this was RL and you found yourself in combat with a rookie in your squad would you just kill him to make your life easier?  Here's a hint: in my country we execute stupid bastards for that kind of thing.
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6760|Rotherham, England
i really wish people would stop saying, "Why don't you go and practice in singleplayer", its a load of bullshit, its completely impossible. I did say this b4 in previous post but i'll say it again.

1.Singleplayer sucks its far too easy
2.Singleplayer is 16 player map size, and doesn't give a true feel for how the "real" game is played. (less enemies, less AA, less tanks trying to shoot you down etc...)
3. Empty Servers are no good either, because the word empty implies that nobody else is there, and if there aint any people in the server it might be a little difficult to practice dont you think??

I would put money on the fact that the original poster, and any asshat that agrees with him are the type of players, like on Wake Island that never ever change their spawn point  from the fckin carrier and just constantly spawn there trying to get in helo, cos they have absolutely zero infantry skills whatsoever.
SpiritofDeath
+0|6706|Austria

Ludic wrote:

But wouldn't it be more of a team oriented decision if you see two clanmates waiting for a heli, to allow them to have it?
I did that.. A teamcomerade with a clantag jumped into the chopper but nobody was around so I jumped in too.But then i saw another comerade with the same clantag and hopped out. I think i'm not a bad gunner, but i don't need the chopper to have fun.When they said thx I felt better and looked for some action.

I won't jump out if they force me to do so, like sniping me out..the next time they will be killed I'm going to wait for the "their" vehicle too.There is a commorose "hop out" why don't they use it? I get sniped or the pilot crashes intentional.It's not hard writing a short sentence to me like "he is my mate,can we use the chopper" or something like that.If they piss me off with (team)killing I will piss them off too.Fight fire with fire
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6737|Houston, TX

dan500 wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

its not your heli so deal with it.
No no no, thats where your wrong, im flying the dam thing, so i want a co-piolt who knows what there doing, so many times i been killed in a heli cos the dumb f*ck cant hit anything, i just get pissed being shot down cos my co' cant hit shit.
Until you are admin on your own server you own no choppers. So either take what you get or stick to the ground. It's funny, usually these post are complaining about players thinking they own the chopper. Not someone that thinks they actually do.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6712
I'm one of those people, whom it pisses me off greatly to get in as gunner ( I know what I'm doing, I can hit choppers with TV missiles despite my high ping of 150), then the pilot constantly spams "Bail out!" Because his friend wants to gun. I a m NOT going to get out, just so that they can hog the chopper constantly and not let me have a single turn at flying or (My favourite) gunning the damn thing.
DocZ
+13|6689|Belgium

the_heart_attack wrote:

THIS IS THE TRUTH

you are playing a MULTI-PLAYER game..... if u only want clan mates, rent a clan server with password u ego-tripping, intolerant, KKK member!!!!!!!!!
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6722
If you wanna practice in singleplayer download some mods. I can play with 64 bots in 64 player maps and it really helped me learning how to fly choppers and planes.

However if you wanna fly with your clanmate DO THAT IN YOUR CLANSERVER! If you can't afford one it's not my fault. I don't leave a chopper just cause some smacktard yells at me to bail out. If you ask me politely, maybe. Otherwise deal with it or TK me (-->punish).
Herbmaster007
+-4|6744

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

Lets say you and a clanmate are waiting for a chopper before anybody else.  Whoever waits for it longest should get it.  Simple.
If you're sat about waiting for vehicles to spawn you should be shot on sight!  DESERTER!  Get back the fight damn you!
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6710

dan500 wrote:

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
Could not agree with u more man

Before I used to believ that the chopper (plane) is for everyone, but not anymore. Usually there is only one available, and its no point to be "learning to fly or gun while everyone is getting killed by the enemy chopper.
LEARN ON YOUR OWN TIME!!!

But most annoying is when u play the whole game for like an hour or so and u have a pretty good gunner (like my friend - he can TV anything out of anywhere   ) then some ass joins the game takes the chopper and flys away, and we r like wtf? what r we supposed to do now? so we go into battle, that ass crashes the chopper, the enemy comes and steals it, well u can figure out the rest  -  we get OWNED.

As for me, when I see 2 peole waiting for chopper, 99% of the time I don't even bother trying to get in. They r waiting for it, so why would I spoil the game for them? I only try to get in before them, if I see their scores r like 1 kill to 20 deaths, then yeah, I will take it and try to get some use out of it.

So dudes, if u know u can then plz welcome aboard, if not, i will fly and gun by myself, that usually works out fine for me.

Sorry for being rude, selfish, or whatever, its just that we all don't have much free time to play this amazing game, and spending half of that time dealing with idiots is really frustrating
RDMC_old
+0|6738|Almere, Holland

dan500 wrote:

Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
Ok first off all chill the fuck down.. second: it aint yur chopper... third: i bet u sucked at gunnin at first 2, they have to practice.. if they never may get in a chopper they never get any better.. deal with it..
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6712
I had a case like this today: I wanted (REALLY wanted), to pilot a bomber, so i keep going through 2 game crashes, eventually on to Gulf of Oman 64 player. Some guy takes it with his mate. I wait for it. I get in there eventually, and one of them's in the gunner seat.The other lays mines in front. If i could have taken off, we wouldn't have all been killed by artillery. One of them then proceeded to lay in to me, when I take the gunners seat, calling me, and I quote: "big, sweaty paki", now, I'm from the UK, my grasp on the English language is much better than his will probably ever be, and he gets all racist on me. He's going on about how I can't fly when all I did was fly a chopper on the last round, and he crashed into me, landing me with a TK. i then pumped some silenced bullets into the ground (Last round) and he TK'd me. I rinsed nad repeated it, and he got landed with another. So I think I must have jumped in front of him, and he got ANOTHER TK.

Back to the current round. He's laying into me, and when we die, I find they've both been disced, and a new message is on the server: RACISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS SERVER.

A job well done, if I do say so myself.
=KBO=FragAbsorber
+0|6696

dan500 wrote:

@Tyferra

I dont want them no skill cant hit shit fags in my heli,
Rest assured that if I ever see you on my server, I will do everything I can to be your gunner >
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

dan500 wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

No no no, thats where your wrong, im flying the dam thing, so i want a co-piolt who knows what there doing, so many times i been killed in a heli cos the dumb f*ck cant hit anything, i just get pissed being shot down cos my co' cant hit shit.
You are the reason I don't join clans.  Fuck you, get a fucking life.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764
>dan500 wrote:
>.........
>
>So all i gotta say;
>
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over
>

This is a selfish way to think.
Instead, you should help people like them.

I flew with a pilot and he noticed I was not doing my job.
This was in my first days, but, instead of doing what other people do, he helped me and now we are friends.
Now, I am a good gunner and everytime I can fly with him I do it and we make a lot of points for the team and commander.

People like you normally kill members of your own team because of your selfish way of think.

Next time, find a server with the title "Selfish people only".
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6691|England, GBR
Jeez. Thank god the world ain't full with knobs like you. How can other people learn to use it some cock head is the seat moaning ten to the dozen for them to get out?? Go play a clan match if you want just ur buddy in. Otherwise let people enjoy the game too. FFS.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6847
Shuttup about it being your chopper, it's property of the USMC forces and the US government (or the PLA or the MEC governing body), got a problem with a noob flying? jump out, wait 2 mins at the carrier and it'll be back.
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6697
why do noobs with a mouse think that they are going to be the next Red Baron?  All they do is waste vehicles and time.  If you want to practice, join a serer with zero people in it, or play single player.  Nothing better than duche bags who take the only heli, by themselves, and go over to the enemy's aircraft carrier, or just fly in big circles a mile in the air.

traitors should be executed on site.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6746|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

Skruples wrote:

just one thing to say, listen to your damn pilot!
If your pilot tells you to get out, get the *($# out. I wouldn't mind carrying random gunners around when i fly except that 90% of battlefield 2 gunners are functionally retarded, and would rather blast away at tanks with the minigun then take the beautiful tv missile shots i keep setting them up for. Frankly, id rather do it all myself with the pilot rockets than deal with idiots that not only dont know what theyre doing, but dont listen to people that do.

And what really gets me pissed: gunners who decide that after shooting at an infantry a few times with the gun, switch to the missile and fire some completely half-assed shot into the ground 30m away. Times like that i wish i could pull my sidearm out and blow his brains all over the windshield.
Dude you're like the UBERCHOPPERWHORE so u have no opinion except for the last part. You have spent HALF OF YOUR TOTAL GAME TIME in a chopper. Unforutnatly, its still not your chopper, even if they do suck.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
People keeps going on about Noobs.

We were all Noobs once.

You, me, everybody.

So give em a chance.

How would you have feel when you first started, getting TK because the pilot does not like you, might put you off playing BF2 again, which would be bad because we need new blood to keep this game going.

I was once a noob, but I got lucky and found people willing to teach me how to use differant vehicles and weapons.

So now I do the same, If some one new joins my squad, I teach him the ropes, how stuff works, how to move, I try to keep them Alive and if they do good let them know and if they do some thing wrong, then teach them the right way.

Remember TK these new players means less tickets.

So maybe you are a fantastic chopper Pilot, but if you got TK for it or to get rid of some one, that makes you a shit BF2 player and hell you never know you might lose the round by one ticket, the ticket you caused for Selfish reason.

And as everyone keeps saying to the first poster "IT'S NOT YOUR CHOPPER".

https://sig.nsvr.info/45958845.gif
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6747|Branson, MO, USA

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

I agree, nothing worse than a gunner who gives away your position when u got a chopper from a blind side and set up the chopper for a TV cam shot and hes shooting the minigun at it and then the other chopper turns and his gunner promptly bows you outa the sky.  i have noticed some people dont even know there is a TV missle let alone how to use it.
I don't care how shitty your gunner is, if you surprise another chopper from behind with canon fire, and it's able to turn around and drop you from the sky, you're a shitty pilot. Follow it up with some of your missiles and for God's sake, move your chopper so they can't TV missile you like you were trying to do them...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard