Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85

HurricaИe wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

I'm not banned because I am better than every single human being on this Earth.
Oh?

So what happened to your main account again?
Unjustly banned by a 13 year old boy who didn't take his Xanax that day. He wanted to wave his big stick around in an attempt to demean my existence, much like you are right now, o fool.

You will be crushed
It was actually my dick I was waving around not a stick, not too shabby for 13 year old eh?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Oh?

Unjustly banned by a 13 year old boy who didn't take his Xanax that day. He wanted to wave his big stick around in an attempt to demean my existence, much like you are right now, o fool.

You will be crushed
It was actually my dick I was waving around not a stick, not too shabby for 13 year old eh?
Don't kid yourself, 13 year old
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6637|Amsterdam, NY

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Oh?

You will be crushed
Mature moderator is mature
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Thinking being a moderator on a video game site is important is a lot like thinking beating a slow kid in basketball makes you great at basketball.  Sure, you're a winner in your eyes but everyone else just thinks that you are lame.  No offense.

Last edited by killer21 (2008-04-04 18:18:53)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC

killer21 wrote:

Thinking being a moderator on a video game site is important is a lot like thinking beating a slow kid in basketball makes you great at basketball.  Sure, you're a winner in your eyes but everyone else just thinks you are lame.  No offense.
burned like a CD
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6649|Washington DC

killer21 wrote:

Thinking being a moderator on a video game site is important is a lot like thinking beating a slow kid in basketball makes you great at basketball.  Sure, you're a winner in your eyes but everyone else just thinks that you are lame.  No offense.
I hope you are happy.  You just crushed my fragile widdle ego. 

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC
Rest in pieces, ig
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

HurricaИe wrote:

Rest in pieces, ig
i miss ig, not Raphi
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
I think that's about enough.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard