HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5970|Washington DC
I’m one of the many out there who play a popular online game, and one of the few who fell in love with someone through the game. About 5 months into playing my clan picked up a few new members, one of which was Jenny (name changed of course). She’s a 16 year old girl from Canada, cute as a button, very mature for her age, etc. She’s the kind of person that you just know would be perfect for a relationship, not to mention her family situation just makes you want to hold her in your arms to show her that the whole world isn’t bad.

We hit it off from the start and would spend nearly every day in party with just the two of us, joking around, talking about our past and future plans. She has big dreams for herself but feels like her family is just bringing her down. I felt bad for her, but I knew there was nothing I could do. She’s only 16, in Canada, and I’m in America.

We continued to talk for a few more months, on MSN with a mic/webcam, in game, and pretty much any other means of communication except for the phone and in person. Around this time she flat out confessed her love for me… I was crushed… I didn’t know how to react… Of course I had already felt my love for her building up, but I knew telling some girl that I’m in love with her has bad news written all over it. But, like a fool, I returned the comment, expressing just how I felt about her, how special and beautiful she is, how she shouldn’t have to deal with such a terrible family, and so on.

After the brief awkward moment, we were even more inseparable. I was missing work to talk with her; she was missing school to talk with me. We clearly wanted to be with each other more than continuing our daily routines. It took a few weeks, but we both realized it was ridiculous to keep this up. We were going to ruin our lives through our feelings for each other.

We decided to take a break from our inseparable, self destructive way of life, and planned to only talk once or twice a day to each other, after our job/school was taken care of. This went well for a few days, but then she just disappeared… Not a word from her for weeks. Again I was crushed. I didn’t know what to think. My love crazed, angry side thought she might just be the type of girl to fall for anyone, and found a replacement for me. My other side thought something horrible might have happened to her. Maybe she got into a car accident or maybe something even worse.

I didn’t have her address or phone number, so all I could do was sit by my computer, hoping I would hear that little chime of my messenger and she would have some crazy story waiting for me. Nothing.

I started to give up on her. I’m sure this has happened in the past to people, or it’s even happening right now. So I started to move on with my life, throwing the name of a soon to be forgotten girl to my list of failed relationships, knowing it was all probably for the best.

After I regained my composure and did my best to tuck away my feelings, I started to play the game again. My clan mates knew Jenny and I were close, but they didn’t know just how close we had gotten. So I was able to answer their “where’s jenny” questions with a simple, “No clue man, haven’t seen her for a while. I’ve been too swamped with stuff to really talk with her.” And they left it at that.

Everything was actually going a lot better now. My productivity at school was improving, and I didn’t feel like I was neglecting my friends on and off of the game. But I still had those daily thoughts… “She’s just a bitch that toyed with my heart.. god I hope she’s ok… no, fuck that, she’s a fucking bitch… but what if she really got hurt and is doing nothing but thinking of me… what if she died…”

This continued until I saw her name popup on my friends list in game. My heart skipped a beat… There she is.. A few people in clan chat immediately asked her where she had been, but she didn’t respond. I was too mixed with emotion to actually send her a PM, fearing what she might say to me, of even worse if she just said nothing… But after a few minutes she sent me a PM, just saying, “hey…” Right then I snapped and sent message after message about how worried I was, how it was fucked up she didn’t say anything to me, how I’m so glad I know she’s ok, and basically every last feeling I had over the past weeks came at her, without giving her time to even respond. I realized that I was acting like a fool and apologized, saying I’d let her respond now.

It turns out that her dad decided to go through her MSN logs one day. He found out that his daughter was in love with some guy on the web and felt taking away her computer and beating her was sufficient punishment for this. We took the conversation to messenger since I just wanted to see her again. We turned our webcams on and all I could see was her mangled face crying… Her father must be the most vicious beast to walk this earth. To take something so beautiful, so wonderful and filled with love, and just do that… I don’t even want to think about it anymore… Right then I knew she had to get away from her family. I didn’t care anymore. The cops didn’t even want to touch the matter, so it’s up to me to save this girl. I’m her only hope, her only ray of light in her dark world. I was the only thing that could save her.

She was in such pain that she could hardly type back to me after I suggested that I get her out of there. She would just read what I sent and put her head back down to cry harder. After nearly an hour of me pleading with her to leave her house and come be with me, or even run to a close friends house to duck from her dad, she closed her messenger. I feared her dad walked in and saw her.

Nearly eight months passed. By this time I had established a relationship with a friend and, even though I thought about Jenny daily, I knew she was probably gone for good. Or at least thats what I told myself to get through the heart ache. I also pushed my favorite game aside to make room for the new woman in my life. She didn't want me spending hours a day basking in the glow of my monitor, clicking away at mobs, and to be honest I didn't either. I turned my account over to a friend in game and just came on MSN once every few weeks to say hello to all my old guild mates.

During one of my short breaks away from school, I decided to check up on my friends and character. I logged onto MSN and proceeded to keep up with the, "hows everything going" chat, which became such a routine that I hardly paid any attention to what my friends said half the time. That is until the name Jenny caught my attention. My friend told me about Jenny logging in 2 or 3 days earlier with a strange message about wanting me to come get her as soon as possible, also left a phone number. She was off before my friend could tell her that it wasn't me playing my character. He sent me a screenshot of the quick message she sent me, and I was right back into a pit of fucked up feelings.

What the fuck was I supposed to do now? I mean the girl took off for 8 months and expects me to have the same feelings for her? Or at least enough feeling to drive to Canada, pick her up, and take her back to my place. After a few hours of thought and eyeballing my phone, I decided to call her. Yeah, stupid move, shouldn't have cared, but I couldn't help myself. Maybe I have this deep rooted need to take care of someone or something that I feel is in a bad situation.

It took me a few tries to get the number right, I was too nervous to dial properly on my cell phone. When I finally got through I heard the voice of an older woman, I paused. She said hello again and I was able to blurt out, "Is Jenny there?" Now she paused. The tone in her next words tells me she was taking a protective role over Jenny and doesn't want her talking to certain people. "Who is this?" I know this sounds stupid right now, but in the midst of everything I nearly forgot my own name, and had a brief debate on whether or not to use my in game name. I was able to push out my real name and to my surprise the woman on the other end let out a sigh of relief and told me that Jenny was at the doctor but would be back shortly. I left my number with the older woman and sat by the phone.

Not long after my complete retardation over the phone, my girlfriend called and noticed I was unusually upset. I didn't want to tell her that I just got off the phone from some woman in Canada to find out about a girl that I was in love with before I met her, so I quickly made up a lie about my game account being hacked. No big deal to her so she let out an, "Aww poor baby" and left me with a kiss on the cheek to go watch TV in the other room.

I played out all the past events in my head as I sat in my computer chair, telling myself how stupid it is to get involved with this girl again. Knowing that I cant go pick up Jenny, even though deep down I still wanted to be with her and help her through any problems she has, I reached for my phone to switch it off. Not even a second before I was about to switch it off, it vibrated. It startled me so much that it dropped to the ground and I just sat for a moment, watching it shake. I took a deep breath, flipped it open, and put it next to my ear. I didn't even need to say hello, I could already tell it was her... I could never forget the sound of her crying...

I shut the door to my room and softly spoke into the phone, "Jenny..." That word unleashed a torrent of what took place for her in the past 8 months. She told me how her dad beat her weekly, claiming that he knew her and I were still in contact. He thought she was going to all sorts of lengths to keep talking with me and never let off her about it. The police finally got involved a few weeks ago and sent her to her aunts house. She wanted me to come get her because her dad is being released from jail some time in the next few days, thinking she wouldn't be safe at her aunts house.

Fuck fuck fuck. I cant say no to her. Hearing her crying, just picturing her sad, bruised face, the fear shooting through her mind... "Jenny, sit tight... I should be able to make it here by tomorrow morning." I could hear a glimmer of hope in her voice as she broke her sobbing to say, "Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air"

Happy april fools, again
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

ig wrote:

wat
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

I read first line and thought "bel-air".

Correct I was.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

HurricaИe wrote:

Happy april fools, again
I just scrolled down to that to be honest...
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6455|Chicago, IL
good thing I never read text walls
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland
I read the first two words, scrolled down to spam and saw april fools.

Another epic fail, brought to you exclusively by hurrilame
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5970|Washington DC

bennisboy wrote:

Another epic faggot, brought to you exclusively by bennis' mother
Brasso
+1,549|6639

jord wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Happy april fools, again
I just scrolled down to that to be honest...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6455|Chicago, IL
That better be copy pasta, or you wasted a lot of time trying to "prank" me
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
Fancy_Pollux, rest in peace my brother.
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

HurricaИe wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Actually I'm willing to bet i get a lot more girls than you do. Also it would be Bennis's, as my surname is not a plural.
GG fail kid
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

bennisboy wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Actually I'm willing to bet i get a lot more girls than you do. Also it would be Bennis's, as my surname is not a plural.
GG fail kid
NO U!!!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5970|Washington DC

bennisboy wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Actually I'm willing to bet I* get a lot more girls than you do. Also it would be Bennis's, as my surname is not a plural.
GG fail kid
since we're being grammar and typing nazis

Also, if by girls you mean traps then yes
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6457

bennisboy wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Actually I'm willing to bet i get a lot more girls than you do.
https://www.teachnet.ie/stpats/2003/louis_walsh/Congratulations6.gif

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-04-01 15:10:08)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

like I would read all of that....
Jackabo
+127|6567|Dublin, Ireland
i knew it was april fools when you said that you were having a relationship with a girl!
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6658|Washington DC

HurricaИe wrote:

... I was missing work to talk with her ...
As soon as I read this, I knew it was fake ...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
Dude, that post is so long. What is it, your life story or something? Jeez...
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

HurricaИe wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Actually I'm willing to bet I* get a lot more girls than you do. Also it would be Bennis's, as my surname is not a plural.
GG fail kid

Well no, I verified for myself that they were not traps, except that time I slept with your mum halfway through her gender reorientating process
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

DeathUnlimited wrote:

I read first line and thought "bel-air".

Correct I was.
...yet for some reason I read it all. Yes, I'm bored...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6730|Ireland | Monaghan

And I fucking read it all aswell...... what a mother fucker..... I've just been had -.-
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Jackabo
+127|6567|Dublin, Ireland

bennisboy wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

GG fail kid

Well no, I verified for myself that they were not traps, except that time I slept with your mum halfway through her gender reorientating process
Nerd wars, you gotta love em'
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

It is common April Fools practise to scroll down to the end of an OP and see if it's an April Fools joke. I hope you didn't spend too much time on that one 'Cane.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5970|Washington DC

bennisboy wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

GG fail kid

so you admit you slept with a trap?
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

HurricaИe wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

so you admit you slept with a trap?
No I didnt sleep with her, I ran off screaming.

So u admit your mum is a trap?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard