birdman69
+11|6756|Toronto, Canada
I just got my first expert badge today!  I got the expert command badge.  I believe this is the easiest badge to get, I guess because it was the first one I earned.  I did it by playing commander for just over 75 hours. And about 320 hours of global playing time. 

So, what was your first commander badge?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

my first was Expert SpecOps (not many people get that one first)
a couple of days later, Expert Knife, and mabye ex. pistol this week
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
Expert medic for me, I used to play medic a lot but now I just play whatever class im going for the expert in.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6799|Long Beach, CA
medic
Ptfo
Diomed
+1|6699
Commander!
theduke91191
Long Distance Brain Surgeon
+0|6760
knife followed by explosives
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6705|Antarctica
I don't remember tbh

I was only like 100 C4 kills away from expert before 1.03 came out though, its a shame I didn't use them for a few more games.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6704|Central Valley,California
Wow. You're a 2Lt. Impressive! Anyways, I haven't even had a veteran yet speak of expert! I'm almost at veteran Assualt, though.
sragoot
+3|6734
My first expert was the sniper then medic. The sniper badge was the most challenging one to get so far, but the medic badge was easy but some thing tells me the commanders badge is going to be the easiest one. Im working on the assault know, yah thats going to be easy im just going to join 64plyr karkand when i need to go for the badge

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-07 21:09:50)

AD_Kensan
+7|6784
Funny enough my first expert was the Explosive Ordinance Badge which I though I would never get. Shortly after followed my latest Expert Badge: Medic. I've been trying for First Aid from time to time but it's quite hard...
slidero
Expert knife.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6740|England
none yet
leighto
+1|6717|Australia
i havent got near enough hours on any of my kits to get expert. i can get knife and explosives but i havent tried cause they seem to hard. but oh well i have most vet badges though.
Slugger(S)
1337 Kn1fe Skills
+0|6724|Alabama
My first expert badge was actually my knife badge.
frankie4fingers08-2
+0|6754
medic.... next up is engy... (have tried seveal times to get 25 heals in a round and got in 24 twice)   I dont stat pad but any advice on getting the 25 heals in a round..... On a side note, I did get 45 revives in a round, (wish there was a badge for that).

Frankie4fingers-08
Maj.Do
+85|6751|good old CA
none cause iaint got the time for any of the kits lol
WormGuts
+17|6794|Dayton, Ohio
i just cleared the hours needed to get my expert in ehgineer.  mine will likely be that.  unless i get a wild hair up my arse and go for my 18 knife kills for expert knife first.
D-Rays23
+0|6696|St. Petersburg, FL
I got expert explosives first (same round as vet explosives), then I got expert pistol the following day.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Commander... going for one of my Engineer badges next, followed with a Veteran Armor badge.
*sighs* no pistol, knife OR that darn explosives badge, no matter how hard I try Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6737
my first expert badge was special ops
Edit: obviously not on this name.

Last edited by IBKCKNURASS (2006-01-07 23:25:46)

sragoot
+3|6734

frankie4fingers08-2 wrote:

medic.... next up is engy... (have tried seveal times to get 25 heals in a round and got in 24 twice)   I dont stat pad but any advice on getting the 25 heals in a round..... On a side note, I did get 45 revives in a round, (wish there was a badge for that).

Frankie4fingers-08
just go on 64plyr karkand map stick to a squad and drop med packs left and right youll get it. When i play those maps most of the time i average about 26 to 30 heals and 40 revives. its easy man just be in the thick of batte dont worry about killing people just concentrate on your teamwork youll get it. good luck
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6722|England
hell i dont have a 1st but my eyes are on expert assualt not long left now
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

None yet, but I'm guessing either explosives, pistol, knife, or commander because they don't have a time requirement and I don't play all that often. I'm almost half was to getting the required amount of pistol kills, (232,)I have 227/300 explosive kills, (should maybe work on getting the Vet badge,) and already have more than enough knife kills, (145, astonishingly the exact same as my C4 kills.)
Out of all of them I'm guessing knife though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6738|Great Wall
I've got only 3 expert Badges: Sniper, Assault, Assault SF
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
Expert Knife, im gonna try to get my Pistol got along way to go and soon as my anti tank class is 100 hours i'll go get my expert AT.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard