Poll

If you had to kill one out of this list, which one would you kill?

A child abuser36%36% - 65
A rapist12%12% - 23
A corrupted politician17%17% - 31
A terrorist14%14% - 26
A drug dealer2%2% - 4
A serial killer15%15% - 28
Total: 177
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
You can kill just one.  Which one would you kill and why?

Edit: 

They all are guilty, they all confessed, they all did these outrageous crimes.  Which one would you kill = which one is the worst in your opinion?

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-03-26 04:16:23)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas
Talk about a hard decision... I haven't picked yet.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL
child abuser, they prey on those unable to defend themselves.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
A terrorist. By killing him that might mean that others may live.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

S.Lythberg wrote:

But I'll happily pull the switch for any and all of them.

Last edited by Ilocano (2008-03-25 17:46:58)

David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Wheres the Kill them All option?
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6768|Tenn

S.Lythberg wrote:

beating your kids for good reason is one thing. but beating your kids just cuz you had a shitty day is almost the worst.

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

well considering most "terrorists" are overseas. I'm on the fence. because they are mainly killing each other and possible future terrorists. Although that can also be considered child abuse because children die. but if the kid is being raised by terrorists then its a well put *Boom* imo.

This is a tough question tho... but child "abuse" can really screw with a kid's mind, completely ruining future emotional stability and personal success. Therefore that is where my vote goes.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Child abuser.

All the others have a decent chance of getting killed by someone else, and child abusers tend to be non-rehabilitatable (invented a new word).
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

How would you murdering any one of those morally set you apart from anyone on that list?

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-03-25 17:54:07)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

A serial killer. My second choice was the child abuser though. I figure a serial killer is going to do more harm than a child abuser.

But it's difficult to pick the lesser of two evils.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

beating your kids for good reason is one thing.
Ahem.  There is no good reason for beating your kids.  Suspending XBox Live access for a month works better.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

How would you murdering any one of those morally set you apart from anyone on that list?

Dumb thread TBH.
Those are the scum of society, they don't deserve to be a part of it at all.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

sergeriver wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Dumb thread TBH.
But you as a murderer would be deserving to be a part of society because it is your job to self-police society based on your own morals?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

beating your kids for good reason is one thing. but beating your kids just cuz you had a shitty day is almost the worst.

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

well considering most "terrorists" are overseas. I'm on the fence. because they are mainly killing each other and possible future terrorists. Although that can also be considered child abuse because children die. but if the kid is being raised by terrorists then its a well put *Boom* imo.

This is a tough question tho... but child "abuse" can really screw with a kid's mind, completely ruining future emotional stability and personal success. Therefore that is where my vote goes.
there overseas but what happens when they attack places like what happened on 9/11?
@Ilocano: My xbox live was takin away.

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2008-03-25 18:02:31)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Dumb thread TBH.
But you as a murderer would be deserving to be a part of society because it is your job to self-police society based on your own morals?
But is the OP's poll based on the actions of a vigilante or end result of a court of law?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Ilocano wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But is the OP's poll based on the actions of a vigilante or end result of a court of law?
I guess I took "you" to literally mean "me"

End result of a court of law, the only one I could say unequivocally would be a serial killer - which is still unfortunate because most are products of bad childhoods.

Any others, nope, wouldn't support state-sponsored death.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
A corrupted politician - The only one which effects me.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

DrunkFace wrote:

A corrupted politician
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
None, until I know the specific background on their alleged crimes. Habeas Corpus.
FallenMorgan
+53|5915|Glendale, CA
It would be easy for me if you put 'wife beater' or 'cheavonistic domineering male' on the list.

Last edited by FallenMorgan (2008-03-25 19:03:25)

DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6370|QUT, GP.
Multiple homicide: Less severe than hurting a child.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I answered politicians.
" The tree of Liberty must now and again be fertilized with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "

It is morally correct to defends ones nation and ones offspring.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

None, until I know the specific background on their alleged crimes. Habeas Corpus.
I think it's safe to assume that they all did the most heinous of their type of crimes.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Meh. Habeas corpus is for pussies.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Terrorist...  Generally speaking, terrorists have the potential to kill the most people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard