bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
ROFL! I jus got in a 4 star police chase, stole a chopper went as high and as fast as I could over algonquin, bailed out, hit myself with a helicopter blade and when absolutely flying into a uilding before splatting in the middle of star junction
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
I just completed the story. Time to do it again, I felt like I made the wrong choices through out the game :p

Oh yeah, can't remember if I told you guys. I was playing MP the other day (it worked!) and I got around 32-15 on TDM. Which is pretty awesome, considering it was 2 including me vs 4 other guys

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-05-05 15:29:20)

i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I just completed the story. Time to do it again, I felt like I made the wrong choices through out the game :p

Oh yeah, can't remember if I told you guys. I was playing MP the other day (it worked!) and I got around 32-15 on TDM. Which is pretty awesome, considering it was 2 including me vs 4 other guys
Spoiler (highlight to read):
who did you choose to kill? what did you think of the ending?
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6641|Montréal, Québec
I was thinking about something....

Imagine if we could create either a radio station or a CD with song that we have in the hard drive and listen to it while we drive?? I would be soo !!!! You do a gangsta playlist with so good old school hip hop ( more a CJ' radio tho) or a killing spree' playlist with some metallica, korn, ....

I wonder if there is a way, or if a patch could bring the idea to life...

Nway, the music is already pretty good, i was surprised when i first heard Kayne West then Lil Weezy !

GTA ROCK!
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6272
I was wondering if I could survive a fall into the water from full height, so I got a helitour chopper, flew at full speed towards the nearest river (at full height), and bailed just as i got to the river.

I flew right to the other side and landed on some concrete.

seb--morin wrote:

Imagine if we could create either a radio station or a CD with song that we have in the hard drive and listen to it while we drive?? I would be soo !!!! You do a gangsta playlist with so good old school hip hop ( more a CJ' radio tho) or a killing spree' playlist with some metallica, korn, ....
Are you on the PS3 version? You can listen to custom music in any 360 game.

It's not a custom radio station though. That would be cool.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-05-05 15:40:14)

seb--morin
Im high

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

seb--morin wrote:

Are you on the PS3 version? You can listen to custom music in any 360 game.

It's not a custom radio station though. That would be cool.
Yea im on PS3 ...
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6272
Oh right. Well Criterion found a way to get Custom soundtracks working on the PS3 version of Burnout Paradise (It's part of a future update) so Rockstar could theoretically put it in.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Oh right. Well Criterion found a way to get Custom soundtracks working on the PS3 version of Burnout Paradise (It's part of a future update) so Rockstar could theoretically put it in.
wat

rly?

Sweet...I have the entire Best of Both Worlds greatest hits CD on my PS3, so that should be fun to listen to.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6272
Yeah. Not sure which update it'll be included in. I think its the June one.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

who did you choose to kill? what did you think of the ending?
I killed Dimitri (and then Pegorino), in the epic shootout on the container ship, it was almost exactly like the last level in The Getaway though - The ending was kinda crappy, and I blame that on the fact that they're making DLC for the game and don't want to tie everything up and leave people satisfied, it's fucking fucked up marketing

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-05-06 04:01:05)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

seb--morin wrote:

I wonder if there is a way, or if a patch could bring the idea to life...

Nway, the music is already pretty good, i was surprised when i first heard Kayne West then Lil Weezy !

GTA ROCK!
You can do that on the PC versions. Not that it is released on PC yet, faggots.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Anyone seen Kat Williams at the Comedy Club?

everyday i'm- everyday i'm hustlin'

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Does anyone know where the gas tank is? On cars. I heard there aint any.. And i got a weird experience today, somehow, the fuel pump exploded( I was at a gas station.) So i jacked a cabriolet and somehow, the left wheel couldnt move, realised that it was stuck lol as it was quite close to the explosion but didnt explode.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, sometimes the wheels get stuck in big accidents. Pretty cool.

Also, I was playing MP before. (think its all working now), and It was TDM. Basically there was some fool shooting at my team mate whilst he was driving his SUV towards him, I was in some Sedan. We both sandwiched that bitch with full force. It was fucking epic. I would've loved to see the guys face when we did that. That was a disgusting kill
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

how do you pop a wheelie with the bikes
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
LethalBIZzle
+7|5961|UK

SEREMAKER wrote:

Just start slowly, pull back and feather the throttle, thats what i did. Didnt even realise i was doing one and got like 30 gs on the xbox.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

LethalBIZzle wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Just start slowly, pull back and feather the throttle, thats what i did. Didnt even realise i was doing one and got like 30 gs on the xbox.
That is, pull back on the left stick
LethalBIZzle
+7|5961|UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

LethalBIZzle wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

indeed
seb--morin
Im high

LethalBIZzle wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

LethalBIZzle wrote:

indeed
Yeah i do this too
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Just completed Three Leaf Clover...man that was fun. And HOLY SHIT CASH.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Who is up for a multi player? add me, ayumizev0
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
And i reaslied people online are like people in bf2, snatching vehicles, not giving me a ride etc.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California

Ayumiz wrote:

And i reaslied people online are like people in bf2, snatching vehicles, not giving me a ride etc.
People in free roam piss me off. Its not worth it Everyone plays it like a big death match, which seems fine...but thats what deathmatch is for?
I try and pick some one up, grab a ride, ect and they kill me

I saw a guy with some cops on him, so I take out a few that were chasing him and run over to help him make his stand...and he shoots me in the face. I just want to raise hell in the city with a group is that so hard?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California

Poseidon wrote:

Just completed Three Leaf Clover...man that was fun. And HOLY SHIT CASH.
is that the bank job? Tried it last night and got close I think...If I get this work done I'll have another go at it.
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
Game finally got dispatched yesterday, estimated delivery date SATURDAY!! /

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard