notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
I propose to making this an open thread for flaming.  As flaming isn't against the rules (err, rule) of this forum, it isn't actually disallowed.  Understandably, some threads get out of hand and turn into flame wars, thus forcing the mods to close them.  However, this thread is intended for flaming.

Pissed off at someone?  Flame them here.
Need to vent?  Flame until your heart's content.  (that's a sweet rhyme, btw)

Although this is intended for flaming, let's not try to get too personal in here.  Some people take what's said on the internet pretty seriously, so keep that in mind and try to be civilized and mature about it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
So, with the groundrules laid out...I'd like to start.

Trigger, SysTray, and Beeng all smell like garbage.  Seriously.  Yesterday was garbage day here...and when the I took the can out to the curb, I half expected you guys to jump out.  Also, not only do you smell like garbage...but you look like it too.  OHSNAP!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-
I don't think this is a good idea. If people think they're allowed to flame excessively it will just pour out onto the rest of the forums.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
You're just bitter because you smell and look like garbage. 

...it kind of already happens in the rest of the forums though.  At least this way it can be semi-controlled.

Or not.  If you want to close it, that's fine.  I just thought it'd be funny.
S4INT05
+1|6729|79605, TX
I hate you all.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...it kind of already happens in the rest of the forums though.  At least this way it can be semi-controlled.

Well let's just see what happens...
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
australia is heaps better than usa and europe combined
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6781|The Hague, Holland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

FUNNY?! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? I'll show YOU funny
Anyways back on "topic"..

Hmm, what to bitch about...
OK heres one, I'd like to flame about Counter Strike Source, cause im such a fucking noob in it.

PS : Dutch-Man rules your sorry candy asses
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
pot and prostitution is legel here
leighto
+1|6716|Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

amen to that mate
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6698|Illinois
https://superherohype.com/gallery/Fantastic_Four/The_Movie/Movie_Stills/ff3.jpg

FLAME ON!
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6773|Nova Scotia, Canada

the_heart_attack wrote:

Lmao, that's a good opening statement for a flamewar
PitViper401
+31|6698|Illinois
I don't know, saying Captain Kirk would get his ass handed to him by Captain Picard always start a good flame war amongst the nerds.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6757
Picard would hand kirk his ass. but Data is badass. I watch it whenever its on spike I dont dress up or anything.
PitViper401
+31|6698|Illinois
Good, dressing up is just ... wrong ... on multiple levels.

and in the spirit of the thread, KIRK WOULD KICK PICARD'S SCRAWNY LITTLE BITCH ASS!!!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

the_heart_attack wrote:

pot and prostitution is legel here
/me moves.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6736
my flame:
ThomasMorgan ur a jackass for making this thread. lol
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

Fuck you star trek watching n00bs. Go watch LOTR or something. Sauron would hand Picard AND Kirk their asses on a silver platter. Or watch star wars. I hate Star Trekkies. There're 2 kinds of people I hate in this world, those that discriminate, and those that discriminate against discriminators. I hate you. You suck. I Pwned You. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6819
you're all queef eating asspelunkers.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

my flame:
ThomasMorgan ur a jackass for making this thread. lol
hey, i've got to live up to my title somehow.

...and....um....takes one to know one!  OH!
Teckademics
+1|6724|Savannah GA
fuck ea for making GLITCHY games and fucking having memory dumps and shit in there GAME that shit dont go thar CS BATTAR THAN JOOOOOOO OMFG 1337 speak now.
|-|0|_Y 5|-|17 1//\//\ (_)51|\|9 |_337 \\/\\/007 \\/\\/007 1 |337 |\|07 0|\|3 |O3|250|\| (4|\| |234|) 7|-|15 5|-|17 50 1//\//\ 901|\|9 70 (_)53 17 4|_|_ |_)(|<1|\|9 |)4Y J(_)57 70 |O155 0|= 4|\||) 7|21(|< Y0(_) |_)(|<3|25 |-|4|-|4|-|4 1 |O\\/\\/|\| Y0(_) \\/\\/17|-| //\//\Y 3|_337 5|<1|_|_2 7|-|47 Y0(_) \\/\\/15|-| Y0(_) |-|4|). |O\\/\\/|\||) 0\\/\\/|\||)  \\/\\/17|-| 4 51|)3 0|= 347 //\//\Y 455 7|-|4|\||< Y0(_) \/3|2Y //\//\(_)(|-|..............900|) |)4Y 51|2

ok im done. Thar just had to vent some of the anger ( woke up at 6am cause some twat muffin thought it would be a good idea to blast rap from his car.

Last edited by Teckademics (2006-01-07 04:56:29)

oberst_enzian
+234|6742|melb.au

polarbearz wrote:

Fuck you star trek watching n00bs. Go watch LOTR or something. Sauron would hand Picard AND Kirk their asses on a silver platter. Or watch star wars. I hate Star Trekkies. There're 2 kinds of people I hate in this world, those that discriminate, and those that discriminate against discriminators. I hate you. You suck. I Pwned You. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

omfg u total n00b sukzor take de lotr bullshit home biatach consouller fukin TROI would hand sauron his ass on a fukin chocolate sunday ho and star warz is fo ten yer old putas that do nutin but pull wookies all say omfglolwtfn00bbbq!!!!!!!1111!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6781|The Hague, Holland
Ok for the recored, Picard would Own Kirk, Picard would Own Sauron (he's a fucking flying eye for gods sake, whats the worst he could do)
As for America, you all suck, you gun-wielding, crack-addict, bush-voting rednecks.
Australie is cool, cus they are all like "wtf m8?"
The Far East is completely wack.. Have you seen some of the shows and stuff they put on the air ?

And im so gonna get banned for this.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
fucking wooden shoe wearing, tulip growing, windmill watching dutchie!  go put your finger in a fucking dam!
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6748|Netherlands
he watch your big mouth gay fucking retard im a focking flying dutchman to

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard