Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6424|North Carolina

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I'm lazy...  Would you mind citing that?
You are either rich or on welfare. 

Why would someone do research for your benifit?
Well, I guess that's better than being obtuse.  I really feel for you, lotta.

Anyway, I looked it up.  Ghandi's right.

Last edited by Turquoise (2008-03-20 15:37:06)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York

Schittloaf wrote:

anyone else heard the latest scheme by the Democrats .. since HILLERY is way behind and Barrack is losing points every second . Now the Party is considering putting Gore in and with Barrack as VP.
Do you get your information from Scholastic News?
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5922|MN
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-abra … 90064.html

http://www.newsweek.com/id/119851
http://www.southernledger.com/blogs/stevegill/?m=200803

I dont search from the same publisher you do man ..

Last edited by Schittloaf (2008-03-20 20:00:13)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6693|Canberra, AUS
You have serious issues if you think Gore is running.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5922|MN
its not that ... the democrats will do anything to stop thier free fall .. sure am glad I'm a Republican !!!!
Turquoise
O Canada

Schittloaf wrote:

its not that ... the democrats will do anything to stop thier free fall .. sure am glad I'm a Republican !!!!
I wouldn't be glad...  Your party has a lame duck president and just recently lost the House.  Even if you get the presidency again, you probably still won't have the House, and there's a good chance that Democrats will take the Senate.

Now is not a good time to be Republican.  Granted, when it comes to presidential elections, Republicans generally are more effective.
Spark
+874|6693|Canberra, AUS
Your definition of freefall makes me laugh.

And several prominent members here who identify themselves as Republican try to shun away from your "views".

And you STILL can't spell his name right!

Last edited by Spark (2008-03-20 20:06:04)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5922|MN
lol I didnt realize that lol .. my bad thanks for pointing that out .  I can't stand the racist black man anyway . so I'm glad I spelled his name wrong

Last edited by Schittloaf (2008-03-20 20:10:51)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Schittloaf wrote:

lol I didnt realize that lol .. my bad thanks for pointing that out .  I can't stat the racist black man anyway . so I'm glad I spelled his name wrong
Oh please. He states one thing which people misinterpret and you think he's a fucking racist.

You're incredibly gullible and you're a puppet of the republican party.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5922|MN
he is a fucking racist. every time he tries to explain it now he makes it worse ..  fuck he even picked on his white grandma.

and poseidon your a democrat tool. you are no independant you want him to win because he is black and your a minority also ..
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6703|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
why would you put bill back in, he impeached that one dipshit/ cant remeber his name...you want a guy that impeaches a guilty person...i dont
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6725
Why the hell would they do that?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Schittloaf wrote:

he is a fucking racist. every time he tries to explain it now he makes it worse ..  fuck he even picked on his white grandma.

and poseidon your a democrat tool. you are no independant you want him to win because he is black and your a minority also ..
LOL. Okay, now it's just funny. Not that your bullshit arguments weren't always anyways, but that's beside the point.

Democrat tool, eh? Oh yeah, you got me all figured out. I'm not an independent, I'm just lying to people who don't matter and that I'll never meet on an Internet forum for a video game from 2005! And I'm only voting for him because he's black, because God knows I'm so fond of affirmitive action.

And it has nothing to do with me being a minority. I don't consider myself to be a minority. I don't ask for special rights because I'm jewish, I prefer to stay in the mainstream.

And you can fuck yourself with the rustiest pole you can find for inferring that I'm only voting for him because "I'm a minority too".
Spark
+874|6693|Canberra, AUS

Schittloaf wrote:

"Free parking up top. Lots of space, especially in the area formerly known as 'cerebral cortex'."
~ Richard Feynman
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5922|MN

Poseidon wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

LOL. Okay, now it's just funny. Not that your bullshit arguments weren't always anyways, but that's beside the point.

Democrat tool, eh? Oh yeah, you got me all figured out. I'm not an independent, I'm just lying to people who don't matter and that I'll never meet on an Internet forum for a video game from 2005! And I'm only voting for him because he's black, because God knows I'm so fond of affirmitive action.

And it has nothing to do with me being a minority. I don't consider myself to be a minority. I don't ask for special rights because I'm jewish, I prefer to stay in the mainstream.

And you can fuck yourself with the rustiest pole you can find for inferring that I'm only voting for him because "I'm a minority too".
YOUR A DEMOCRAT TOOL AND A MINORITY .. you said yourself . jewish/islamic .  i bet you put other on "what race are you" on job aplications if your even old enuff to work.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6778|San Antonio, Texas

Spark wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

"Free parking up top. Lots of space, especially in the area formerly known as 'cerebral cortex'."
Yeah, seriously, you really need to compile your thoughts better.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Schittloaf wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

YOUR A DEMOCRAT TOOL AND A MINORITY .. you said yourself . jewish/islamic .  i bet you put other on "what race are you" on job aplications if your even old enuff to work.
...Where the fuck did I say I was Muslim? Are you truly stupid? And basically, anyone voting for a Democrat is a democratic tool. Because you know, we can't form our own opinions or anything. You're simply pissed off because I'm not voting for your little butt-buddy McCain. I'm open to both parties. Obama's convinced me. McCain has not, and the last 8 years of republican BULLSHIT have turned me away.

I put CAUCASIAN, you dolt. I TRY TO BLEND IN with people. I don't like to be known as a minority, I like to keep to myself.

Can you not read? Must I send you a hooked on phonics book?

Edit: I find it funny you refer to my age, when all signs points to the fact that I'm about 10x more mature than you'll ever be. You can't spell for shit, you obviously can't read what I write, and you generally just babble on.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-03-20 20:47:42)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6848|Grapevine, TX
lol at Dems agn, thx
Turquoise
O Canada

Schittloaf wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

Jesus...  I'm embarassed to be the same species as you....
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6308|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Schittloaf wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

judaism is a race
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6778|San Antonio, Texas
Judaism is a religion, not a race.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6308|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I know that, psh.

(Unless that was directed to him, in which case, never mind)
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Spark
+874|6693|Canberra, AUS

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Debatable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Is_A_Jew%3F
~ Richard Feynman
Turquoise
O Canada

Spark wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Debatable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Is_A_Jew%3F
It's kind of both...   There are Jewish ethnicities, and then there are a few Jewish converts outside of those ethnicities.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard