/agree.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X
Srs bsnz be going down here.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon
yeah how's that colony over in america working out for you?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6657|WPB, FL. USA
Now, how about a real match-up here on our turf - American Football!  Go to your local pub and grab a few m8's and we'll c u on the grid iron :
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

steelie34 wrote:

yeah how's that colony over in america working out for you?
They all turned into useless fat wankers, who cant play football for shite.

So we let them go, bit embarrasing really.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6228|NSW, Australia

hey usa... play aus in rugby league

in the last world cup we beat russia 110-4
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6393|The Gem Saloon
soccer is cool and everything, but no one here really takes it that seriously.
its like one of those sports that kids have to play when their parents wont let them play football or hockey or wrestle, for example.

so, even if you guys win.....it still wont mean shit to anyone here, cause a lot of people lol @ soccer.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon
Q: What's the difference between OJ Simpson and the England football team?
A: OJ Simpson had a more credible defence
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6654|UK
lol, this will be fun, we have a great bunch of players but they just cant play as a team, even if we win, my faith in the England sqaud as been declining bit by bit. plus USA are not as bad as they used to be

Last edited by Rubix-Cubes (2008-03-20 08:13:47)

avman633
+116|6363
This is an unfair contest, we suck at soccer. It's like us playing you in Football, we would own you guys.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6347|Belfast
im irish
Ireland > USA > All > England

(kp ur still awsm )
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
I'll be the first to lol at "England" plastered in writing over a Union Jack.
jord

USA wrote:

Play Football and we're kick your britfag asses.

England wrote:

Nobody outside America plays that shit.

USA wrote:

Soccer is for pussies.

England wrote:

You mean like playing Rugby with a shit load of body armour?
There we go, that's what's going to happen. Now lets all click back so I don't have to keep coming back to defend England.

Last edited by jord (2008-03-20 08:24:54)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

jord wrote:

I'll be the first to lol at "England" plastered in writing over a Union Jack.
Allow me to be second. I'll administrate my "gentlemens laugh".

Ha! (½ sec pause) ha!
I need around tree fiddy.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
England are 11th best in the world right now, USA are 28th   http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranki … nking.html

Not so long ago England were 5th and USA 4th.  I agree that the way they do those ranking is a bit fucking dodgy but its the only thing to go off right now.

Before I get flamed about Wales.

1. I'm not taking the piss out of England
2. Our national sport unfortunatly is still Egg Chasing and we came 1st in that little tournament thing where all our Welsh women go to Egg games    in cowboy hats.  "Yeeehaaa Boyo.  Lovely"
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6639|Your moms bedroom
we have an American soccer team?

oh and lol that your still bitter about losing the revolutionary war

it was only oh say 232 years ago

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-03-20 09:06:28)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Parker wrote:

its like one of those sports that kids have to play when their parents wont let them play football or hockey or wrestle, for example.

so, even if you guys win.....it still wont mean shit to anyone here, cause a lot of people lol @ soccer.
Im not American, and even there it work the same...soccer is a kids game that you play untill you can get into Hockey and such.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Well that's a dumb image. Now I know that England pretty much provides for the whole of the UK, but that doesn't mean the flag of England is the flag of the UK

I wouldn't expect you to know anyway

Oh yeah England to win 3-0 rooney Hatrick

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-03-20 09:09:30)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
Tack on the other countrys please.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6739|OctoLand
I'm not saying shit, because I know USA are going to win....this is England, we lost to Northern Ireland.
I know fucking karate
jord

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Parker wrote:

Im not American, and even there it work the same...soccer is a kids game that you play untill you can get into Hockey and such.
And Hockey is a women's game. Read my above posted.

Edited to cater for pussies.

Last edited by jord (2008-03-20 09:30:51)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Parker wrote:

More than a game to me mate it really is vital to my business to some degree.

Some weeks it pays my wages, been out on one job today and it was to my football club.  Yesterday a judge ruled in our favour that we didnt have to repay £24m today, if we did we would be going under big time.  The guys who buy off me at the club are my mates and were obviously happy as larry, they know their jobs are secure, mortgages will be paid, kids will be fed etc.

I handed over £70 for two tickets for our Fa Cup Semi Final  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=95595 transport to and thro' £30.  All in all that day will cost me £100.

Grown men like myself will go without basic stuff just to watch the team they love, they team they have supported since a boy, it's in my Daughters veins, she's 7, I'll take her kids and I'm sure she will be as proud of that as I am.  Our game on Saturday will be a cauldron of hate for Lee Trundle who when playing for one our rivals (Swansea, a Welsh club, Graffiti'd the Welsh flag with "Fuck off Cardiff" on it).  There will be 19k fans on Saturday after his blood, if Bristol City (his new club, also rivals of ours, have any sence they will tell the cunt to stay back in Bristol for his own safety).  My 7 year old isn't coming this weekend.  Fans like that are an example of passion, football in the UK is taken extremely serious, it has to be it employs thousands and for the good or worse changes some people forever.

I play sport and never is it "Just a Game", friendlies to me don't exist.

I fully appriciate that a lot of people here don't like sport, even more don't like soccer but I also know many others like me love football and adore their teams they support.

If England win it will mean shit to some people, not to me I'm Welsh, same if USA win.  Football isn't something that will ever go away and for the time being I'll make sure it remains on this forum.

Parker, I know you will see with what I have written that I'm, not trying to be a cock at all mate, or argumentative, you know or should I hold a great deal of respect for you and hope you appriciate the effort Ive gone to to get my point across to you like this rather than a childish reply as often seen here, lol, yeah ok by me aswell. I just want to point out to you that Myself for starters really do care about Football/Soccer its almost my life and blood and others do to.

Last edited by 1927 (2008-03-20 09:31:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard