Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6141|Carnoustie, Scotland
I get that message when playing BF2 for about 10-15 seconds on a server, but when I tab out PnkBsterB is running in my processes. Help?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone
Reinstall PB?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Funky_Finny
Banned

.Sup wrote:

Reinstall PB?
Eugh, no quicker fix?
I'll try updating it
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6731|SPARTA
do you have vista?
Funky_Finny
Banned
Xp

EDIT: Updating didn't work.

EDIT2: Why the fuck did googleads give me an ad for finding gay partners?

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-03-16 05:27:04)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6206|Winland

*SIGH*

Initilazation failed is caused by PnkBstrB in system32 not being allowed to connect to the internet. Let C:\WINDOWS\system\PnkBstrB.exe and C:\Program files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\pb\PnkBstrB.exe connect.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Funky_Finny
Banned

Freezer7Pro wrote:

*SIGH*

Initilazation failed is caused by PnkBstrB in system32 not being allowed to connect to the internet. Let C:\WINDOWS\system\PnkBstrB.exe and C:\Program files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\pb\PnkBstrB.exe connect.
Annnnd how do I do this?
r00ts
xD
+81|6551|Netherlands

Funky_Finny wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

*SIGH*

Annnnd how do I do this?
allow firewall
Funky_Finny
Banned

r00ts wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

*SIGH*

Annnnd how do I do this?
allow firewall
They're both in Exceptions, ticked boxes, but I'll turn my firewall right off and try.
Funky_Finny
Banned
Didn't work..
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6206|Winland

You've gotta allow them acces both in and out. Disabling firewalls often won't work either. What firewall are you using?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Funky_Finny
Banned

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You've gotta allow them acces both in and out. Disabling firewalls often won't work either. What firewall are you using?
Just windows

EDIT: It's weird, it was working fine last night

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-03-16 05:46:21)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6206|Winland

Funky_Finny wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Just windows

EDIT: It's weird, it was working fine last night
Windows gaywall. K.

Well, try running pbsvc and uninstalling it. Then run pbsetup to re-update it.
=DB4D=Slight
+8|6193
fukin punkbuster. I hope it does ban some hacking twats, cos it is a pain in the arse for the rest of us
Funky_Finny
Banned
Could this be the problem?
https://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa178/Funky_Finny/error-1.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6206|Winland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=95412
QF<3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard