theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6400|6 feet under
i need ideas for some good practical jokes. please see below for more information

Regulations:
1. nothing illegal
2. no physical harm or property destruction
3. cheap and easy

I'm only asking casue this girl and I are in a practical joke war. and i can't think of anything. she lives a couple of miles from my house and i don't have a car so, anything done has to be done at school

Last edited by theit57 (2008-03-07 00:42:02)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6742|United States
With those regulations, you can't have any fun.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

Bert10099 wrote:

Indeed.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5985|Halifax, West Yorkshire

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

Indeed.
Seconded.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Getting ready for April fools day are we?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
Here is one(for April Fools day), dress like a terrorist and buy a toy ak47(if you don't have one) and invade one of your friends house(best to go for somebody you don't like). Act like you are taking him and whoever is in his house(except you) hostage. Then when the right moment comes, take off your mask and say "April Fools". Is That a decent one?

Last edited by War Man (2008-03-06 23:09:39)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6523
My Top 5

5) Fill a trash can (standard office size, but solid and plastic) full of water. Lean it up against an inward swinging door, knock, run. Quick and dirty, but still funny. If you want to be mean, you can add a can of chicken noodle soup, but you better stay under the radar after that.

4) Had a friend who was terrified of balloons. She couldn't stand the sound of them popping. So what did we do? Filled her car with balloons so in order to drive home from school, she had to pop 'em. She actually almost started crying.
Funny side note: We ended up dating for a few months.

3)  Made a copy of my friends car key without her knowing. Everyday, after she would park at school, my friend and I would sneak out and move her car to a new spot a few feet or so away. Not far enough to make her freak, but enough to confuse the hell out of her. Classic entertainment for a solid 2 months before she caught on.

2) Tie a rope from victims door knob to a door knob across the hallway. Normally pretty plain, but then flip the breakers and start running through  the house screaming bloody murder. When they try to get out and can't, hilarity ensues. One friend actually tried to beat his door down with his chair.

1) My personal favorite. Had an RA (Residential Adviser for the dorms) that was a douche bag. Constantly on our cases for every rule we even thought about breaking. So one night, we used up 3 rolls of duct tape and sealed him in to his own room. Watching him try to beat his way out was worth the 2 hours it took to set up.

I have a video of it somewhere, see if I can dig it up....
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6205|Out for donutz!
Black rubber fishing worms. A handful in the foot area of any bed, priceless.
Make a copy of one side of a bill, fold in half and glue or drop in hallway, stand back and watch.
Super glue a quarter to the sidewalk, again, watch.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

The piss disc. Pee in a Pringles lid, freeze it, slide it under someone's door overnight, it melts, the room smells like piss and there's no trace
War Man

mtb0minime wrote:

The piss disc. Pee in a Pringles lid, freeze it, slide it under someone's door overnight, it melts, the room smells like piss and there's no trace
That is the cheapest and easiest thing so far in this thread.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

War Man wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Winnar iz me?
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6708

War Man wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

That's mean.
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6205|Out for donutz!

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

War Man wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

That's mean.
Rather nasty too. I give it a 5 out of 10, I personally try to avoid touching my piss.
War Man

mtb0minime wrote:

War Man wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Winnar iz me?
I think theit57 will be the judge of that.
War Man

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

War Man wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

That's mean.
You quoted the wrong person, this isn't my idea, this is mtb0minime's idea.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

It's mean, but it wasn't part of the prohibited criteria
It's cheap, easy, simple; just what the OP is asking for.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5957|Minnesota
kill them
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6400|6 feet under

mtb0minime wrote:

War Man wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Winnar iz me?
i'll admit it is cheap and easy, but its also pretty nasty and kinda impractical too. sorry
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
Wait for them to collect their mail, then hit them over the head with a lead pipe, wrap them up in a rug and throw them off a bridge!

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2008-03-07 03:16:53)

War Man
Okay here is one(one that you have to be careful doing), write a letter to a girl you know with something creepy written on the letter like "I have been watching you". It will scare the crap out of the girl so much, she will look behind her to see if anyone is watching her when she is outside walking. She is most likely going to call the police though, so don't put your fingerprints on the letter. That cheap and easy enough for you?

Last edited by War Man (2008-03-07 01:52:51)

daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6255|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Take a shit in their favourite breakfast bowl. Breakfasts will never be the same again. Tried and tested by me and done ON me!!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

The mentos + coke is still my favourite easy prank.

psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney

JET_G raidensen wrote:

wait for them to collect their mail, then hit them over the head with a lead pipe, wrap them up in a rug and throw them off a bridge!
LOL BEST IDEA EVAR IMA DO ITS NOW LOL
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6403|Leuven, Belgium

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Wait for them to collect their mail, then hit them over the head with a lead pipe, wrap them up in a rug and throw them off a bride!
How do you plan on throwing someone from a bride? They're not *that* high, and you can hardly place a ladder against them, now can you?
oChaos.Haze
+90|6440
2 Words:  Hot Beer.

You need 5 or 6 people including yourself who are "in on it".  So the girl who's not in on it would be the mark.  What you do is set up everyone in a circle, and you be the leader, with the mark right next to you.  You start by lighting a lighter under a can, be it beer, pop, whatever.  The goal is to insinuate that whomever loses has to drink the hot can. 

Now the game:
You the leader start by touching the mark's face.  The "goal" of the game is to not laugh.  So everytime anyone laughs when touching or getting touched, they have to drink.  You go around in a circle, everyone touches the person next to them's face, and yada yada.  Now here's the prank.

The whole time you were lighting the beer can on the bottom, a dark black residue starts getting left over.  Everytime you touch the marks face, you actually get that residue on your finger, and then "paint" on their face.  Everyone starts laughing and the mark never knows what hits them.  By the end of the game they will be completely covered in black shit all over their face.  Paint a cat, a pirate, whatever the hell you want, they will never know.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2008-03-07 22:21:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard