Rubix-Cubes
+123|6645|UK
Last month a old buddy of mine was KIA in Afghanistan by a bomb 20/02/08,  he was killed whilst leading a patrol to clear out some Taliban fighters he was 32.
Dam was a top fella i new him long before he joined up, working in a clothes shop of all places, just a normall guy but with a massive heart. his Funeral was 06/03/08 yesterday, and i just wanted to ask you guys if you could, to just take 1 min of your time to think of all your mates and family give your dog a hug whatever, just show some love to someone, in memory of a Royal Marine Commando Damian Mulvihill. thanks

Last edited by Rubix-Cubes (2008-03-06 06:48:13)

SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6712|SPARTA
Sincere condolences
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6383|The Gem Saloon
my condolences.
and damn real i will take a minute.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6753|mansfield
R.I.P mate
Longbow
+163|6636|Odessa, Ukraine
Rip
Мир его праху, пусть земля ему будет пухом.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6727|The Hague, Netherlands

My condolences,

(The Dutch troops will get some shit there now too (way more then before) now that this ass "Geert Wilders" is releasing his anti Islam movie here.)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6291
My condolences.

Sorry to hear about you're friend.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6662|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
If this was the young man who's funeral was held in Plymouth rest assured that I have already pointed out to my kids the sad loss as it was on the news last night.

If it wasn't it makes no difference, it is still a tragedy and a huge loss.

The politics of the war dosen't come into it as he was a son, a brother, maybe a father but also a friend.

I promise you this, I will go home tonight and will give my daughter a huge hug but forgive me for not telling her why, I will know how I am grateful I can do that as someone has lost their life fighting for my family.

Thank you Mr Mulvihill may you rest in peace and your family and friends overcome the pain you loss has left.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6562

1927 wrote:

If this was the young man who's funeral was held in Plymouth rest assured that I have already pointed out to my kids the sad loss as it was on the news last night.

The politics of the war dosen't come into it as he was a son, a brother, maybe a father but also a friend.

I promise you this, I will go home tonight and will give my daughter a huge hug but forgive me for not telling her why, I will know how I am grateful I can do that as someone has lost their life fighting for my family.

Thank you Mr Mulvihill may you rest in peace and your family and friends overcome the pain you loss has left.
Well said...
my condolences to the OP, and to the family of the soldier...
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6645|UK

1927 wrote:

yeas it was in Plymouth, i didnt relize it had been on the news, your words are amazing, and thanks
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6442|The Twilight Zone
May he rest in peace.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6638
Rip
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6709|Scotland
Yeah I heard about this..

Thoughts are with his family.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6645|UK
thanks to everyone who left a little comment today, means a lot. xx
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6504|montreal, quebec

was it a US bomb?
kptk92
u
+972|6397|tc_london

PvtStPoK wrote:

was it a US bomb?
Hardly a decent comment.

My condolances to you, the guy's family and to his men in the Middle East

RIP
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6705

PvtStPoK wrote:

was it a US bomb?
You're a stain...Pvtstpok

R.I.P Damian Mulvihill...  my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends...
Love is the answer
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6645|UK

PvtStPoK wrote:

was it a US bomb?
as your interested it was an IED, in basic a bobbie trap of sorts, goggle it, but please try and at least represent your avatar.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5950|Washington DC
i'm sorry to hear it
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6242|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Rip from all the lads at 2 troop 75 Royal Engineers. Rip man. And thank you for your service and ultimate sacrafice.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6640|United States
Rest In Peace Soldier
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6436|Boulder, CO
R.I.P soldier you have honoured us all with your sacrifice.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6629

PvtStPoK wrote:

was it a US bomb?
What a dick, go kill yourself.

I know what it's like to lose someone fighting in war. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and it sounds like he was a good man. R.I.P.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6685|minnesota
Rest in peace Marine. Semper Fidelis!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6561

1927 wrote:

Well said.

RIP, Damian.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard