Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Your post is off topic. Please try to talk about the topic at hand. {quote}
+1
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6829

TMo?

Didn't he move off somewhere for a job or something? I remember he was considering LA.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6916|FUCK UBISOFT

mtb0minime wrote:

TMo?

Didn't he move off somewhere for a job or something? I remember he was considering LA.
notorious
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6829

I know.

But I still haven't seen him online or post anything.

Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6281|Birmingham, UK
Why did Bradt3hleader come back as that -sh1fty- guy?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5760

mtb0minime wrote:

I know.

But I still haven't seen him online or post anything.

Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention
He joined the Navy, either because he failed at life or because he had some sort of homosexual tendencies that needed to be acted out.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5962|Catherine Black

SEREVENT wrote:

Why did Bradt3hleader come back as that -sh1fty- guy?
He was getting a load of (deserved) shit on that account. Thought that by coming back as Shifty he'd get less crap. Didn't work.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6281|Birmingham, UK
Yeah i saw his post a few minutes ago
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6916|London

Ibkcknurass
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5450|San Angelo, TX
I talk to Sarrk on Skype about once a month at least.  He has a girlfriend and a job and I think he's going to school.  I think he just got bored of bf2s.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5873
What happened to usmarine/red forman?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6671

he committed forumcide, apparently . . .
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6703|Global Command
Yes, here's a tip; if you get a temp ban, sit it the fuck out.

Do fucking NOT run to the new users section, make an account " chuyisanigger or donfucksuxcock " and throw a tirade. You will get ass raped and may not be allowed back in.

I guess I am a sex god because I advocated for him. Me, the out-of-control-mod.

We sometimes have agonized over users and the goings on. You guys would love to be a fly on the wall. But, no one mod can protect any one user when they repeatedly and consistantly act defiant and assholey.

Second tip; balance deranged rants with thoughtful, helpful posts. Balance nice with venom.

50% of the users reading your posts have no idea who the fuck you are, whoever you are. Do not assume some lengthy stay and prolification will give you a endless pass.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5924|شمال

ATG wrote:

Do fucking NOT run to the new users section, make an account " chuyisanigger or donfucksuxcock " and throw a tirade. You will get ass raped and may not be allowed back in.

We sometimes have agonized over users and the goings on. You guys would love to be a fly on the wall. But, no one mod can protect any one user when they repeatedly and consistantly act defiant and assholey.

Second tip; balance deranged rants with thoughtful, helpful posts. Balance nice with venom.

50% of the users reading your posts have no idea who the fuck you are, whoever you are. Do not assume some lengthy stay and prolification will give you a endless pass.
Roger Sir

Where is mafia?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6795|London, England
free usmarine
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6671

Mekstizzle wrote:

free usmarine
looks like someone needs a usertitle update.

*  You may post now
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6845|UK

ATG wrote:

Alternativley you can just not bothering posting anymore and just come here to read 95% of the time.

and you might as well tell us who this douche is.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5873
Macbeth
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5760

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Macbeth
What?
Williehub
Im cool.
+8|5527
Massive Action Man
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6671

Online: Bradt3hleader

i thought we were only able to have one active account. why do i see this one, and sh1fty? is brads mom checking up on him? seriously . . .
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6281|Birmingham, UK
Why did War Man even make that stupid "what should i change my name to?" thread?

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6819

SEREVENT wrote:

Why did War Man even make that stupid "what should i change my name to?" thread?

did he change his name or something?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5962|Catherine Black

burnzz wrote:

Online: Bradt3hleader

i thought we were only able to have one active account. why do i see this one, and sh1fty? is brads mom checking up on him? seriously . . .
You can log in when banned, it'll show you're online, but you can't do anything except read the reason you were banned.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard