legionair
back to i-life
+336|6636|EU

Snake wrote:

So, apparantly I didnt get picked by anybody?
we could join bfstats team
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6578|Area 51

3lmo wrote:

Varegg, Toilet Sex will be the 1st pilot and I will be the gunner, me piloting wouldn't be such a good idea
Ya and Justice isnt the 2nd pilot, thats me Oh and somebody pick Snake ffs! He's probably one of the better players we have and he's leet with AA 

Last edited by RDMC (2008-02-17 10:03:37)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6703|London, UK

Snake wrote:

Me to
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6668|Cambridge, England
Ooh, pick me.

Name : Jimmany
PID : 73884714
Best kit : Medic
Favorite Vehicles : Tank, Attack chopper gunner, Bomber WSO.

My stats don't say a huge amount me because i rarely play public play, i almost always play with the EBC, a tournament that plays weekly battles.

Last edited by jimmanycricket (2008-02-17 10:42:28)

chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6522|Los Angeles, California
I could be a reserve, if you really need people. In the US though, so my ping should be around 180. Good at Medic/Engi, and yeah. (PID 68443131)
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6751|The Hague, Netherlands

legionair wrote:

Snake wrote:

we could join bfstats team
well you need to organize it in some way, not very big fan of the SL method myself (seeing some names on that list (as in representing BF2s, active people aka not very))

but thats just me, haven't heard anything about these SL's (yes I've read it in the thread) but who? where? when?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

The bunny hopping will be too disturbing to watch.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6299|eng
I have handed over my squad to Snake because I think it is unfair he is not playing, and he is better than me anyway.. So it's more beneficial to BF2s as a whole.

Last edited by mint-sauce-41 (2008-02-17 11:55:33)

#rekt
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
Well, from what I see theres 5 more places up for grabs....no need for you to drop out Mint.

Snake can start his own squad of 5.

If anyone is gonna drop out, it should be someone who is not well known to the community, the regulars should have preference.
I know fucking karate
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6299|eng

justice wrote:

Well, from what I see theres 5 more places up for grabs....no need for you to drop out Mint.

Snake can start his own squad of 5.

If anyone is gonna drop out, it should be someone who is not well known to the community, the regulars should have preference.
I forgot to say I probably can't make it either..
#rekt
Microwave
_
+515|6668|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I don't really understand what's happening...

The last thread got closed because the OP was seemingly choosing who could or couldn't play.

So why do certain people have a yellow 'Accepted' above there names?

What's the criteria to get in?

I posted quite early on (on the 2nd page) so it's blatantly not first come first served....
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6579|England

Well, if anyone wants the SL position from my "adopted squad" (ty btw mint....), then plz say as you guys were in the squad before me.

And better mint? Your sig picture suggests otherwise
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6823|Nårvei

We have 5 places left in the player-list ... neither of those are set and are open for any of the ones that posted in the signup thread.

1 important position however is the commander, the 4 other players could either be 1 squad or 2 squads - so far we lack decent armor support!
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6655|can

james@alienware wrote:

The last thread got closed because the OP was seemingly choosing who could or couldn't play.

I posted quite early on (on the 2nd page) so it's blatantly not first come first served....
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
I think Mike bagged commander in the original thread.
I know fucking karate
baggs
+732|6218
I'd fucking love to play in something like this but unfortunately i just turn into an utter wankstain if i start losing, plain and simple, i can admit that. If you're up shit creek and looking for extra people then fuck it, i'd like to play......won't be too hard to remove the ' J ' key from my keyboard if you know what im saying

http://bf2s.com/player/59678984/ for what its worth.

edit: dismal basic grammar.

Last edited by baggs (2008-02-17 12:26:01)

Varegg
+2,206|6823|Nårvei

justice wrote:

I think Mike bagged commander in the original thread.
Mike wasn't sure he could play the entire game
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6788|Noizyland

Fuck this looks like a lot of fun - even to one on the other side of the world who hasn't played BF2 for over a year. Wish I could join but I can't. Oh well, kick their arses guys or I'll disown you.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Varegg
+2,206|6823|Nårvei

I was thinking of Alpha and legionair85 as two armor guys, they have done their fair share of idling as game admins on the EU server and deserve a place on the team if anyone does ...

So commander position, anyone with confidence enough to guide us into battle ?

Also need 4 or 5 guys as reserves, somebody is bound not to turn up and some might get connection problems or other things may happen - the chance is good that atleast some of the reserves will get to play whole or parts of the event from earlier experiences ...
Microwave
_
+515|6668|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

TrashBlinD wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

Not meaning to be pushy, I don't mind not being chosen but I think I deserve an answer...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6666

james@alienware wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

Not meaning to be pushy, I don't mind not being chosen but I think I deserve an answer...
The problem is being solved
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6532|Πάϊ
too bad that's not infy... anyway I'm in if you guys are short
ƒ³
Varegg
+2,206|6823|Nårvei

Well ... seeing as we have so many signups and so few places i suggest we have a rematch against BFSTAT a few eeks after this one, if we loose we wan't revenge and i bet it's the same the other way around.

I'll make list of the people in the signup thread that wasn't signed up this time and schedule a new match in late March or early April.

Is that a solution we all can live with ? ... the rematch will of course exclude those that play this event, we have more than enough able players to represent us to take them on a second time tbh ...

The other solution was to switch the entire team after 2 maps but imho that will be to much hazzle and who gets to play what maps and so on and so forth, i think a rematch is the best option ...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6636|EU

It is impossible to lose with this Dream team. But anyway, rematch is good
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6481
I'm the only Ameri-fag in my squad

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard