Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

About as telling as online IQ tests.
no, it is fairly accurate, although i use that term very, very loosely. many of the questions were identical with different presentations.

also, what we think is deserving of a very much may only be a somewhat. it takes a professional many many weeks or months to correctly ID ADHD.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
13 - Not Likely.

Fixed.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-02-12 20:05:29)

Daggoth-UR-XXX
+21|6584|NC, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Results of your
Attention Deficit Disorder Quiz

You scored a total of  9

You have answered this self-report questionnaire in such a way as to suggest that you do not likely currently suffer from an attention deficit disorder. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way, though.
About 10 of those questions were not specific enough to warrant a truthful response.  I would not use the website as a referral to see a doctor.  Though it does give one a basic prognosis of attention disorder.  Honestly, I am amazed any of you who scored 80 or above had the patience to even do the quiz.

My favorite question:

2. I find it difficult to read written material unless it is very interesting or very easy.
Not at all
Just a little
Somewhat
Moderately
Quite a lot
Very much

I find myself reading stuff that is vastly beyond the scope of my own interests or knowledge on the basis of simply reading something that is different.  I used to pick up dusty books in the library on the Kabala, Advanced Calculus, Organic Chemistry, and the entire works of Aristotle simply because I was fascinated that so much information is out there -- much of which I will never be able to remember or use if I had the capacity to learn it.

Sometimes, I wonder if in the future we will have a Matrix type memory input device that allows us to instantly know anything we want.

------------
P.S.S:  There ought to be a time clock on the test that factors in to your score
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6421|California, US
31-"Borderline"
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

20, I think that is a win
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
Fuck ADHD.

It's just some bullshit excuse for shit parents who can't control their children to get some pills for their kids so they can sit on their arses drinking piss and watching TV rather than being a parent.

That said I got 52 which is complete and utter bullshit and most of them came from the shit about how "My brain feels like a pinball machine and a TV set". hurrdurr, I think alot so I'm obviously a ritalin sniffer.

Fuck you all.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274
116!
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

i am not sure i have ADHD but i am fucking sure i have that tetris cunting thing or what ever its called when you cant stop fucking swaering, but that only when i play bf

terrets ???
Tourette syndrome.
And the uncontrollable swearing isn't evne what the disorder is all about...

15 btw.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5932|CA
Wow, the further I went down the test the more I started to wonder what was wrong with me.  I answered "Yea, I'm a furious bastard and I like to kick puppies and strike the elderly...wow, a penny!  So shiny and...I think I want some fish."  I need more drugs.
66, btw.

Last edited by GravyDan (2008-02-12 20:13:07)

Madhadda1
+270|6544|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

gene_pool wrote:

Fuck ADHD.

It's just some bullshit excuse for shit parents who can't control their children to get some pills for their kids so they can sit on their arses drinking piss and watching TV rather than being a parent.

That said I got 52 which is complete and utter bullshit and most of them came from the shit about how "My brain feels like a pinball machine and a TV set". hurrdurr, I think alot so I'm obviously a ritalin sniffer.

Fuck you all.
Well aren't you just a little pissy, and ADHD is just as legit as any other mental disorder.  People seem to think that anybody suffering from these illness's need to just "toughen up" when in reality, thats just not possible.

EDIT: Although, i dont believe this test is accurate

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2008-02-12 20:14:10)

theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6399|6 feet under

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

i was just surfing and came across this site    http://psychcentral.com/addquiz.htm  iv heard a lot about this on the news of late, so took the quiz and i got 37, meaning that i have ADHD WTF????
ha got a 39.

check this one out, its the phscopath test:            http://www.naute.com/puzzles/puzzle22.php

so, did you get the answer correct?
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

theit57 wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

i was just surfing and came across this site    http://psychcentral.com/addquiz.htm  iv heard a lot about this on the news of late, so took the quiz and i got 37, meaning that i have ADHD WTF????
ha got a 39.

check this one out, its the phscopath test:            http://www.naute.com/puzzles/puzzle22.php

so, did you get the answer correct?
That test sucks! It's too damn easy.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6263
16 is pretty awesome.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

Ender2309 wrote:

also, what we think is deserving of a very much may only be a somewhat. it takes a professional many many weeks or months to correctly ID ADHD.
Yeah, I don't think it can be done on an online test.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

It said I don't have ADHD with a score of 22, but apparently I do have hysterical pregnancy. Amazing what random internet tests can do now isn't it?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

Ty wrote:

It said I don't have ADHD with a score of 22, but apparently I do have hysterical pregnancy. Amazing what random internet tests can do now isn't it?
Best quote ever? I think so... Ty does it again!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado

And if I continue this Buddhist path I've set out on a while ago I'll probably get to zero. eventually.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6545|Flower Mound, TX
got 13. Move around in my chair alot (bf2 helps) thats where i scored most points...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

I scored a 15. In regard to those questions about thoughts bouncing around like pinball machines...I can EASILY calm myself to the point of not a single thought going through my head for up to 20 minutes. With the occasional image of something coming through...Its called meditation. It really does help a person focus on important tasks when needed.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I scored a 15. In regard to those questions about thoughts bouncing around like pinball machines...I can EASILY calm myself to the point of not a single thought going through my head for up to 20 minutes. With the occasional image of something coming through...Its called meditation. It really does help a person focus on important tasks when needed.
Agreed. It's all about staying in the moment.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
I lold at how half the questions were the same, just worded differently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard