Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6156|'straya
Just watched the trailer for The Pacific, The camera work looks great. I loved Band of Brothers, so hopefully the acting and story lives up to its predecessor
GR34
+215|6552|ALBERTA> CANADA
This and generation Kill BEST TV shows ever. I own the boxed set of BoB the ti box
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6266|B.C. Canada
The Pacific looks good. I watch Generation Kill at least once a week. I love that show.
Also Combat School is great. It shows what training Canadian infantry go through before being deployed to Afghanistan.
Note that before Canadian infantry soldiers go through "Combat School" they went through Basic Military Qualification, Soldier Qualification and Infantry training which is about 9 months all together including time off between training.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6481|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Just watched the trailer for The Pacific, The camera work looks great. I loved Band of Brothers, so hopefully the acting and story lives up to its predecessor
Link or it didn't happen.

Oh, and

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Entourage is my favorite non-war HBO series.
OZ
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6156|'straya

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Link or it didn't happen.

GreyMouserJS wrote:

http://www.pacificfans.com/
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5943
I never understood the ending of Generation Kill where they're watching somebody's film on a laptop and they all get quiet and walk away.

I only saw bits and parts on youtube so I don't know too much about what let up to that scene.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5985|Blue Mountain State
it's on right now on the history channel
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6266|B.C. Canada

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I never understood the ending of Generation Kill where they're watching somebody's film on a laptop and they all get quiet and walk away.

I only saw bits and parts on youtube so I don't know too much about what let up to that scene.
The film they are watching is from a guy in there company who was filming there invasion. They get quiet and walk away because they finally realize what they have been through together. That is my thought.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard